PANASONIC SA HT 870 DVD HOME THEATRE SOUND SYSTEM

Username: Sidsid

IASIROMANIA

Post Number: 1
Hello to every one!
I am Silviu from IASI - ROMANIA an i have a PANASONIC SA HT 870 DVD HOME THEATRE SOUND SYSTEM since the last 2 years.Recently the device refused to take the commands for the DVD player...but the rest(radio,inputs)are ok.
I tryed to repair it at the local Service but they told me that the processor(MN2DS0003AP) is burned.i AM NOT SURE OF THAT and i ask you my fellows what to do! The replacement of the processor cost me about 120 euro.I am looking for lowcost solutions.
If you can help me please write me to : ovidiusilviubalaban@yahoo.com
Thank you all!Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14068
Replace the processor.

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3944
Hello BALABAN

I don't know how good the loudspeakers are for bass at high sound pressure levels as the bass should be produced from the loudspeakers and the sub bass should handle the LFE.1 only. I see this as a quick and affordable move by Panasonic.

I'd save the money for a few more months and get the best loudspeakers for the fronts must be matching and have authority in bass at high sound pressure levels!

The sub bass should be able to withstand the high strains of the LFE.1 but the LFE.1 should never be allowed to overwhelm the bass from the screen channels or the surrounds or any part of the sound chain its should be seamless and undistinguishable without colourization of the sound.

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3945
The sub bass should be able to withstand the high strains of the LFE.1 but the LFE.1 should never be allowed to overwhelm the bass from the screen channels or the surrounds or any part of the sound chain its should be seamless and indistinguishable without colourization of the sound.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us