Kobe Bryant

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1415
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2886927

I don't work till this evening so i've been sitting around watching espn most of the day. WOW!

Started off by Kobe talking about his disappointment with the Lakers not being aggressive enough in making trades and building a better team the past couple years. Also about how the whole thing with him and Shaq splitting up was something that he NEVER asked for and that it was completely Jerry Buss's decision. Then shockingly Shaq comes out and backs up everything Kobe said!!! Saying "Kobe is telling the 100% truth"

Now i turn on espn to see BREAKING NEWS...Kobe now insists he be traded and said there is absolutely nothing the Lakers can say or do at this point to change his mind.

On Mike & Mike in the morning they were talking about the trades that would work out money-wise with the players' contracts....one of em was:

Bulls get: Kobe Bryant
Lakers get: Ben Gordon, Luol Deng

I don't think it'll happen but i would be happy if it did :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1416
Lol chad i can't wait for you to see this thread!!! I bet you've been working all day and had no idea this was happening!!!! MUAHAHAHHAHA

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13223
i knew kobe was frustrated. i have heard him say if the lakers want to rebuild then trading him (kobe) would be able to give them some good first round picks. but he said he wants to finish his career with the lakers.

as far as kobe insisting he be traded is news to me. i actually don't mind him leaving if it came down to it. his attitude lately is disappointing. the guy has 3 championship with the team. he should try to work with the players that are on the team to make them better than crying over how he needs better players on the team. do you think phil jackson enjoys coaching the lakers? but he does it and he tries to make a better team out of what is given to him.

my final thought.

KOBE BRYANT get the fukkkk out.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13224
also he has no consideration for his current teammates. what does that tell his players when he goes all over the news and says how he needs players that will get him the championship. he is just a selfish piece of sh!t.

my new team is the clippers. as long as kobe is wearing the laker uniform, i will not watch the games. infact i am gonna go home and burn my 2 kobe jerseys i have. the fuckker decided to change his number so i had to go out and buy another jersey.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1417
lol i knew you'd be p!ssed!!!

IMO though the Lakers really have blown it as far as getting better players around Kobe. They had a chance this year to get Jason Kidd but they refused to part with Bynum which is ridiculous. I think Kidd would have been a perfect match with Kobe, he's a ball distributor who truly doesn't care whether or not he scores a lot. I'm not saying they would've won the title this year with Kidd but they woulda been contenders right up there with PHX and SA

Gold Member

Post Number: 1418
"says how he needs players that will get him the championship. he is just a selfish piece of sh!t. "

Lol you're just mad at him!!! THAT IS THE POINT OF PLAYING!! To try and be the best. No matter what Kobes attitude is and how many years you give the younger guys to develop, they will NEVER win a title with their current team, just not a well constructed team. Every player, coach, and GM in the league wants to get a team put in place that can compete for a title, that's the whole point!

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13225
hell yeah i am mad.

who knows what will happen. i am still gonna keep my kobe jerseys. lol.

i don't want deng and gordon coming to the lakers. i want to keep bynum. i really think kobe and bynum pair is a good 1-2 punch. bynum is just young. he will develop. lakers just needs to use odom, kwambe brown, and smush parker to get themselves a good small forward.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us