For All You Quad Guys..

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RD Audio

Post Number: 7364
I have a 2005 Honda 300ex. Now it has a dyno jet jet kit stage 1 & 2, K&N Filter, E Series Exhaust, and some racing sticker:-).lol What else can I do to make it faster? Im ready to put some money in the motor. Right now it runs with the 400's, but I want to eat them up.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1392
Lose some weight you fat fuck

J/k lol, the only thing left to do is get your cylinders honed/re-sleeved and then get a bore kit and possibly a performance cam:
http://www.powroll.com/P_HONDA_TRX250X-300EX.htm

Gold Member

Team RD Audio

Post Number: 7373
lmao yea, Im am getting kinda fat.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1150
get a stage two hot cams, look into different front and rear sprokets.

Silver Member
Username: Motomattic3

Post Number: 540
front and rear sprokets only change where the torq is, like to have good low end torq or to have high end torq it just depends on what you want. you can cut the fenders to lose weight. you can get a bigger carb. after market suspension will help to most stock sespension is soft so if you get the right set up for your weight it will respond better because when you hit the gas the back end drops thous taking longer to speed up because it has to suck down before it goes forward. kind of like peddling a full suspension mountain bike set the spring to soft and ride it then stick it to stiff and ride it. but if you get the right suspension it'll still be a nice ride it just takes more for it to go down of course thats commin from a 290lb guy you probly weigh muchless then me. change the reed valves that'll help alot. wider axle will make it easyer to make tight turns you just whip right around on stock if you try to do the same you'll go on two wheels and/or roll. other than that just do a bore kit. I don't know how long you've been ridding but when you do a tight turn you lean ont the inside that way you don't go over, I've been ridding quads since a was 4 years old and found that out the hard way I was side hilling and wasn't leaning rolled it down a hill and smacked a tree and broke my arm. also a good way to check tires is to ride wheelies and see how straight you go lol if you start to drift to the right then that tires low.

Gold Member

Team RD Audio

Post Number: 7380
lol. I just weighed myself. Its 183.8. Ive been riding since I was 7. Hmmm..What do you think I should do first? What about and extended swing arm? Because right now its too short and stubby.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 7338
I thought it was Quad speakers. EL57, etc.11L, 22L
My bad.

Gold Member

Team RD Audio

Post Number: 7389
lol nope sorry

Gold Member

C.FREE

Post Number: 1176
logan get on aim

Gold Member

Team RD Audio

Post Number: 7418
ok boss

Gold Member

C.FREE

Post Number: 1177
glad i got u all ironed out.. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3166
man if you hang with 400's you must know some slow riders, im sorry but a 400ex should blow your 300ex away but anyway porting is the way to go if you want performance port it you'll get a lot from a port job although its pretty exspensive, you could also look into high compression piston, or cams also. and logan since me and you don't live far from each other we should meet up and race, i got a blaster and race 300ex's all the time in the dunes.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 7347
The 22L has a wide soundstage, great time coherence and is easy to drive with smaller amplifiers.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 593
lol i kinda just got into quads. ok me n my friend ride his 2004 honda 450 R idk if thats fatser than ure 300ex or not but man it has so much torque i almost lew back not knowing it had that much when i punched it lol.. kinda scared me but we go everywek to my friedn tony's and jump tem he has a race track made at his house and we also have his 350 yamah warrior. that hing is fast but not as much roque as teh 450r lol. he ha steh gears liek lowered or somethign in teh hnda 450 idk what he means ut he said that shwta sdone.. so is that aster

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3184
"ok me n my friend ride his 2004 honda 450 R idk if thats fatser than ure 300ex or not"

LOL you must of just got started riding then, a 450r is a straight up race bike, that would destroy a 300ex, the 450's out right now from yamaha, honda, suzikui, etc are some crazy fast machines, my brother has a 450r also and he just put a pipe on it and wow that thing is a wheelie king.

Bronze Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Post Number: 16
If you just started and want something faster, just save your money and sell it, then buy a bigger quad. No matter what you do to it it will always be a 300. not dissin the 300, as i do like them alot, but by the time you get that thing to run faster or even paced with a 400, youll have alot of money it. Just my opinion.

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1830
logan my 250ex would kill ur 300 hehe

Gold Member

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 7894
Ha Justin HAHA

Well, the fourwheeler thing is going to get held of for awhile. All my money is going to this car I bought.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us