Idiots + 13" screen = dead screen (rant)

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4940
WOW...i come into work today and the first thing i hear about is a 13" screen that some guy brought in. We sold him 2 13" screens awhile back and offered to install it (we do all kinda installs). He declined and took the screens to another shop in get them installed....guess he thought they did better work (BS!)

He came back in this morning before i got to work and 1 on the screens would not work...we were going to warranty it, but noticed the fuse/noise suppressing box was cut off of the wiring harness. We asked him why it was like this (obviously we could not warranty it like that)...were here is the GREAT park, the other 'better' shop cut the box out to install the screen and fried the screen when they installed it. (carlos style *dee-dee-dee*)

Now that shop does not want to warranty their work and they want to push the loss to us...WTF?

This not the first screen that shop has went nutz on...we have another screen we sold and that shop 'install' that is messed up. On this one, the box is not cut out, its by-passes w/ wire-taps.

You have to ask yourself...WTF WHERE THEY THINKING!!!

Oh...also we had a guy come in that has killed two 4ch amps in 5 days...and thinks its because the amps were crap. Clarion and Autotek amps.

He killed the Clarion over the weekend...came in monday and got the Autotek. He killed the brand new Autotek monday after noon. His wiring in the car looks amazing...(i dont think i could have made it that much of a rat's nest if i tried).

He cant get it through his skull that it need to be rewired...and also the gains were pegged on both amps.

This guy's buddy (the guy that did the wiring) is talking about buying an Autotek mm2000.1d...i told with an amp this big, we REQUIRE our shop to install the amp.

in closing:
Stupid people = ???umm...i'm not even sure

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4942
*note to self*
-use spell-check in next rant.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1302
haha. I cant stand stupid people either... I think we should put them on a boat and kick it off to sea
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us