Booo relationships...

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1145
Well, apparently me and my GF of 2 years are going on a "break." This really sucks. She has sh*t she has to work on (which I told her), and I don't know what to do with myself. I haven't been without a GF for so long that it's weird. I don't know what I am able to do or not do. Like, I don't want to do something stupid because I think we'll end up back together, but I'm ???single???

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 926
lol get wasted and go to tha t!tt!e bar :-) just messin man, if u really like/love her i wouldnt start dating around, cuz if she finds out then it is pretty much over

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1146
Yeah I don't plan on it. Not yet. I'll give it another chance soon, but I don't know what to do in the mean time.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1245
been there done that and it sucks. First girl I ever loved had some things I didnt like about her (not petty sh!t either) and I told her she needed to decide if it was me or some other stuff and it took her so long to pick me that it made me realize she didnt feel the same for me as I did for her and I left her for good. All I got to say is don't go back to her because it's a routine, make sure you make the decision based on the actual relationship. We were together for 3 years going on 4 and I almost took her back because I was used to having her there but I realized I needed to move on. Good luck with everything man

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 928
lol keep busy with stuff juss keep ur mind off chicks lol

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1147
Andrew - it's the exact same story here. It just sucks it took 2 years to realize there are things about her that I can't live with.

We'll see if she is sincere in what she is. If she is, I will take her back because I care about her. If she can't change, I will have to move on.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6133
Been there. Feel for ya. Very old saying: If you love something, let it go. If it was meant to be, it will come back to you. All I can say is let the bird fly, if she comes back, you know.

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1148

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2571
I been without a girl since 2002 =).

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1149
Well...I kinda like having one. It keeps me out of the trouble I don't want...but allows for plenty of mischief too.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1248
I've had a girl (3 different ones) since 2001 except for 4 months of that

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1151
Damn dude...your 18!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6136
Young pups!! I could be your dad!!

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1152
Creepy Paul...

lol

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13903
You can brush up on your study of "Postwhorology"! :-)

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9258
hell...go out and get laid!...get your self esteem back...lots of fish in the sea....if it didn't feel right for either you or her, then it isn't meant to be...if in doubt, throw the muttha out!...LOL

hell I got divorced in 1979 after 2 sons and 4 years of marriage, and never remarried...I kept the kids and threw the witch out!...and I love it, being single!...there are plenty of women out there to be platonic friends or intimate with, whenever u need some female companionship..no need for a ball and chain with a girlfriend who needs 'space" or to "find herself" and then 5 years later turns out to be your worse nightmare!....women bleed monthly and it makes em all crazy as a loon!...LOL

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2251
Damn. That's some bitter oats... ^^^^

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9933
you have problems if you guys are taking a break. she may have someone else of interest. or you guys fight too much......in other words....breaks aren't kosher, someone wants to do something and not feel bad, or they don't know how to end a failing relationship.:-)

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4192
a break is never a good thing. but on another note iv been with my girl for 2.5years and everythings been great, just hope it stays that way

Gold Member

Post Number: 6144
Wait till kids are involved at then you split. Whole other universe there.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9944
^^^^^i couldn't imagine....

Gold Member

Post Number: 6161
^^^You wouldn't want to.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1734
"women bleed monthly and it makes em all crazy as a loon!"

one of my favorite quotes from south park:

"...I just don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die."

lmao

Gold Member

Post Number: 6167
^^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I've heard that b4, but always applies.

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1189
Yeah we fight too much. It was all good for a while, because we both put on our angel fronts and treated each other perfectly. Now the true people come out and it's not so peachy. I don't know. It was basically me telling her there were things that needed to change and her promising to do so because she loves me so much...so we'll see if that's the case or not.

It's kinda sad...one day without the girl and I miss her alreadty
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Just a matte... Missouri

Post Number: 2396
Relationships FTOMG

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3754
lol i just went through this earlier thi yr with my gf of 2.5 yrs where she went off to school and she just started partying all the time and didnt care so much about us and what not i told her that im done if it stays this way she didnt think i was serious and said fine and then she just kept on going her own way so i broke up with her and she came back and now everything's been fine and cant get any better. whatever happens happens but i dont want to go through that again its a rough time i feel for ya man

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1194
...and to think, we made it thru last school year with her in Nebraska and me in Minnesota. Now we're both in Nebraska and sh*t happens. Weird.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4198
stay togather shes hot

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1200
haha...she has tanned up and lost weight since that pic...you don't need to tell me

Gold Member

Post Number: 6178
Ben. Let me tell you. Looks fade with age, and how they do. My ex is smoking hot, just unfaithful. Her flaw, not mine. Me and my kids will suffer that flaw forever. Try and see past the looks and see what's inside. Do you trust her?

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1208
Yeah I do. It's not a matter or trust with her. Other stuff.

Silver Member
Username: Mash4kash

Lafayette, LA

Post Number: 283
Tell yall sumthin' never trust a b*tch cuz if u do you'll get hurt. If you don't its not go hurt as bad but if u got love fa her n she do u wrong its just go sting cut her loose if she do. I'm sho everybody here agree with me on "M.O.B" those of u who don't know what that mean its Money.Over.B*tches.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2309
ITS FUCKED-IN BREAKUP SEASON.

I felt what andrew said earlier on how his girl had things that she wouldn't change and when I read that the other day I felt exactly the same thing (after about a year of bein together) . And hey, today we broke up. Hope it was for the better and I hope I'm strong about this.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1086
I disagree with Paul here... life is too short to hump ugly girls that give you all that you need emotionally, looks is all that matters to me at this point. The main thing is: can you put up with a girl that has multiple issues and deal with all the bullshit that they present? Fuck yeah you can if she is so hot that she makes you forget about all of that when she is doggy-style on your bed and begging you to fuck her. Then... if all of the emotional issues become too much tell her to get the fuck out and yell NEXT!!! like I do. My girl can literally stop traffic and I am proud of that, and she fills a need for me. A carnal lust filled need. Issues are secondary and we aren't talking about marriage here.... marriage is for the weak.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6183
"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman you're wife, from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you!"

Hey, carnal lust is a good thing, and I never said to shag only dogs. I was a "family" man who lost what he loved because my ex was superficial with looks, something that is not "family" material. If that's what you're looking for, that is. If not, shag away!

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1214
Hell, I'm in college. It's not the end of the world either way. I love Brad's way of thinking right now, but I wanna get married some day.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9284
With age comes wisdom and experience...Paul is the ONLY one here who tells it the way it is...

BTW...beauty is ONLY in the eyes of the beholder..we all can say we had "lookers" for wives or GF, but that doesn't mean shi*t...and we all might see each others "honeys' and say "what a dog"...we all have different standards as far as physical superficial appearances...and they all start looking haggard as they age, and most become bi*tches quickly...I personally like em 10 years younger than me (45) divorced, independent, financially and mentally stable, and just want a good time and enjoy life with no strings...only good thing about MARRIAGE and/or a committed relationship is children..then its all downhill! ...and courts fukc over men BIG TIME!...but the kids pay the price in spades..

BTW...I was head of the "Concerned Fathers" group and spoke many times nationally on this matter on national TV... Hard Copy , USA Today, Good Morning America, Congressional hearings, etc...

Gold Member

Post Number: 6202
^^^Sounds like you learned from the school of hard knocks, like me.

Sink or swim, nobody's gonna paddle for you. Yeah if I knew then what I know now, yada yada yada. I always had the best intentions and now I'm stuck with raising my son by myself and seeing my daughter twice a month. I had the dream, 2500 sq ft house in the burbs, two car garage, wife, kids, career, ect.....as quickly as it came....poof!!! Ten years later and I'm here passing the time to keep sane. But don't let that discourage you from marriage. A good one is still what I want.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9294
U got to roll with the punches...I loved raising my 2 sons by myself, enjoyed them all the time...teaching and coaching sports and hanging together and being a dad...and no BS from a woman..and 4 out of 5 marriages fail, and its just a piece a paper that will cost U in spades both fiancially and mentally... I say why put your hand in the fire a 2nd time..go out and enjoy life without the need for commitments from people that bleed monthly!

BTW...my ex was the first woman in the US to be extradicted as a "deadbeat" mom...and has remarried 5 times since me...screw that, like I said before, no need for marriage..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6211
D@mn I forget who said "I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!". A classic. Hey I understand LK. Time to enjoy the static free life. But at least.........

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9295
LOL...but its cheaper to tip the kid at the packie/store than to have a wife for hauling the beer!...like I said wives are ONLY good for "giving birth", then they "depreciate" quickly...LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 6218
I never thought of a wife as a used car before. LOL!!!

Thank god Jen isn't watching.

She'd have both our azzes!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us