Cops

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1238
Every time I watch this show I wonder WTF people are thinking. A guy stole a mini refrigerator, worth like 30 bucks, for crack and then when the cops tried to pull him he ran. If he woulda stopped he would have gotten off with a ticket and they would've taken the fridge from him. He ended up with assault on an officer, eluding, speeding, and then the ticket for stealing the fridge. I love watching these shows and laughin at how dumb people are

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2238
they're on crack... hence why they do stupid sh!t

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Http://www.realmofexcu..., And Shepher... USA

Post Number: 2680
used to be a show on, but I don't think it is any more, called Worlds Dumbest Criminals...they make some of the guys on Cops look like geniuses

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 887
haha i heard one on the radio where some dude robbed a gas station and he took the money then went to take some booze but the cashier was like, ur dont look 21 i need to see your i.d. so the criminal pulls out his wallet and shows the cashier his i.d. hahahaha so she juss told the cops his naem and he got caught like an hour later lol wow some ppl really are stupid haha

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6074
Remember the episode when the thief threw a brick at the front window of a convienience store and it bounced off and smacked him dead in the face knocking him the flock out!! Poetic justice at its best.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13889
Brilliant criminals....LOL!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9214
how about the 70 year old woman yesterday in New Hampshire chasing/catching the kid who just robbed her store of half gallon of booze..

BTW...she was previously, and I believe still current, Boston marathon runner....LOL

Good thing , she's not a golfer, she'd be "teeing off" with his head!...LMAO

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1239
There was one episode where a cop pulled a guy and the cop asked the dude if he had been smoking that night and they guy said no and the cop was like "I'll believe you. Know why.......because the joint is still in your ear." and proceeded to pull a j out from behind the guys ear. How do you forget you have one there?!?

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 462
baked off your *ss. that makes me forget things... probably not as precious as a joint tho

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1247
I just heard on the news that a man and woman stole almost 1000 bucks in beer and steaks. They put it in carts and just walked right out without paying. How the he(( do you think you can walk out with 3 carts full of beer and steak and not be noticed?!

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1249
I found the link

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/1368803/

Gold Member

Post Number: 6135
I work with someone who has a wife that works for Lowes. Their policy states that an employee shall not physically stop a customer from stealing. What does that mean? If you pick up a compressor and try to walk out the front door without paying, all they can do is ask for a receipt. They can't touch you. Their best chance is to get your plate #. How fugged up is that???

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13902
Not a regular employee. The only people that can stop them are the asset protection and security personnel. It's all about liability and lawsuit prevention more than anything nowadays.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6138
And that "asset protection" employee is designed to watch more so the Lowes employees, not the consumer. There is so much "in house theft" it's not even funny. The guy next to the door is not there to tackle you, but to give you a sense of security on the store. They're told not act, but report.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6139
The employees steal more than the thieves do!!

Call it loss prevention or asset protection, like politics, it all starts at the top!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13905
The old "Who's guarding the guards?" question.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us