RETARDED INSTRUCTORS!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4868
Ok...I stayed up all night Monday finishing my stupid lab report on Metabolism of Toxicants I and II. The information the instructors gave me just didnt add up and i couldnt figure out WTF was wrong. I was stressin out over the report because I really need a good grade on this report to finish out the semester.

We...the fvkin absorbance values for the 2 chemicals were all over the fvkin chart. The would graph for even a halfassed line of fit. The graphs that were supposed to show enzyme saturation didnt....the ones that were not to did!!! I thought i was gonna loose my dam mind! I did everything i could think of to try and make sense of this BS. I stayed up to 3:30am, and woke up again at 7am to finish...had to skip a class to do it.

Now the GREAT fvkin part. I get the the Tox. computer lab and a girl in my class says, "hey, you know they changed the due date to thursday...right?"

It was at this point that I wanted to choke all 3 of my instructors w/ a fvkin lab rat and give them a 15mg/kg does of Parathion! (Just to watch em squirm form the build up of Acetycholine.)

Well, in the lab these retards explained that they gave use the wrong calibration charts and all out #'s would come out wrong (humm...no sh!T).

I just finish rewriting my lab report like 5mins ago...and fukin Word dropped half of my graphs so i had to re-do them! ($&!^)

If they these lab reports hard...i hope they burn in hell. They cant keep their act together...how the fvk do the expect the students to rite a good report w/ flawed data!!!!!!

/rant
(maybe)

...oh....well at least i got to vent some of my anger by dosing rats w/ parathion, atropine, and potassium cyanide. (blue rat = funny rat)

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 7013
If your report had been accurate, it would have dispelled the provided data.
Had you submitted it anyhow, disproving the data, you may have proven yourself an astute analyst, albeit junior.

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1068
Just wait until you have an Asian professor with such bad English you can't understand a word all semester...welcome to my calculus course .

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1232
haha. I have an instructor just like that. He's from australia and I get one of 10 words. i stopped going to class and I just read the book

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 7018
I had an instructor from New Hampshire and felt the same way...

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4871
*my instructors are from India...all graduate students*

As far as disproving all data, that was out of the question.
I was REQUIRED to make a positive correlation from the data recorded in the 2 labs. (They gave us a calibration table)

Toxicology Lab 413 = fvkit
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us