BUMS,HOMELESS,CRAZY PEOPLE!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Motomattic3

Post Number: 514
How about a thread about some bums that live in your city. or some crazy loons, and the signs.

saw a bum once with "visions of a cheese burger" I liked it a lot better then the "will work for food" plus i thought it was kind of funny, so i bought him a cheese burger for being creative. also seen "why lie, need booze"

I think the ones that talk to themselves are the funniest though.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1711
The "Why lie, need booze" ones are getting too popular now. Not original.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 10480
i'll tell you one thing though. the homeless don't want change anymore. they want at least a dollar bill. lol. last time i gave a homeless guy 4 quarters (which is a dollar) but not knowing exactly how much he got, he asked me if i dont have a dollar. he said not much you can do on some change these days. rofl.

another time, a homeless dude saw me smoking outside of a restraunt. he asked me for a cigarrete so i took my pack out to give him one. when he saw that it was marlboro red's, he asked me if i had marlboro lights. i told him no and he said its cool he doesn't need it. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1062
Haha. I love the homeless people that park a truck about 2 stop lights down and walk where they are standing. they have a shopping cart w/ them but if they are at the intersection, the truck is somewhere around.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1453
You smoke Cowboy Killaz, Chad? That's AWFUL for you. I mean I smoke too, but damn. Marlboro Reds. You know it's bad when a homeless guy thinks you have bad cig taste, haha. buy some Djarums. Cloves are great. Yum.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1145
cloves last WAY too long lol, but i don't mind them every so often. i'm pretty light on grits (lingo around here). if i have a pack, they're newports, and they'll go bout 2 weeks if i don't have people bummin em all. but yeah, reds ftl lol

Silver Member
Username: Motomattic3

Post Number: 515
lol, next time you see a bum with a "will work for food" sign, toss him a coconut

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3880
Panhandlers are some of the wealthiest "nonworkers" we have in this country. There's a guy who drives to Atlantic city every day in his cadillac, parks about 4 blocks from the boardwalk. Then changes into his "street gear" and panhandles for like 10 hours. He's made a living and pays a mortgage off what he begs off other ppl. It even made 20/20 one episode. He doesn't deny it, just takes advantage of other ppl's gulability.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10765
who has ever seen that old MEL Brooks movie

LIFE STINKS !

this thread reminds me of it - GREAT movie ! ..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1459
Dude, seriously... think about it... if you ask every person you see for either change or a dollar, you will be a rich man.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1460
BTW, I just smoked a clove :-)! They are the best when you're drunk... aka... now

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2086
I personally hate cloves....my brother in law use to smoke those cloves a lot. Then I converted him to Marlboro Menthols. Menthols ftw.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1464
Fiberglassed lung FTL... haha

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11555
never see bums here...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1466
The only bums I see have come into Ruby Tuesday in the past week while we have been training. They will come in and act like we're open. They go straight to the bar and order a drink and we have to tell them to leave, haha.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2937
i've only seen one bum ever, and he was living n a forest so i didn't egt to talk to him.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1468
most of them are really fucked up

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10513
most of the bums in downtown los angeles are crack users.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10514
btw alot of places would buy a homeless dude a one way plane ticket to los angeles.

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 863
OH MY GOD reece you work at Ruby Tuesday??? I FU<KING LOVE THAT PLACE!!! I usually order the loaded cheese fries for an appetizer they are soooo flame, got lil bacon bits, mad cheese, sour cream sooo goooodd!!! Then i get the Julius Cheeser Burger but WTF man last time i went there the Julius Cheeser wasn't on the menu anymore i was PISSED

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10517
damn that sounds good pit bull. i am hungry for burgers now.

my favorite burger is chili cheese burger at tommy's. it is so good.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1470
We completely changed the menu... We're "trying to attract more upscale society". They want to be a high end restaurant instead of a burger joint with sh!t on the walls. Their new menu is delicious though. You should try the triple prime burger or the smokehouse burger. You will forget about the Julius Cheezer, haha.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us