OCD

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3672
anyone else here got any good OCD habits...

there are a few of mine
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/327082.html

lets hear some...

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3303
i have this thing where every so often especially if im waiting for something i have to its hard to explain but i take my fingernails and then like dig underneath them with the ones on the other hand.

i have to put exactly the same amount of deodorant on each arm

i like to count every other line down the road. but i only count up to 5 each time

i dont like when the clock is on an even number.

when i pay for something i love to give exact change.

hehehe im nucking futs

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3675
lol i understand them man...

i cant use a public bathroom...only mine and my close friends bathrooms

when im holding something, i have to play with it, ex. flipping it up in the air and catching, i do this with tv remotes, water bottles, pens, you name and ive done it porbably...

i touch my thumb to the tip of my fingers in different patterns eah time until ive done all the patterns i can think of using each finger/thumb combo once...

just a few more i thoght of

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3306
hahaha i always sit their and throw tv remotes and water bottels in stuff in little circles so i can catch it again.

and im the same way about public bathrooms, i can take a piss but their is no way in hell im sh'tting in an unfamiliar toilet

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 842
i fidget with everything, water/gatorade bottles, remote, car keys, coins, pen/pencil...

constantly bite my nails (would give anything to stop this)

also i have this weird thing with feeling constricted by my seatbelt while driving...not the part around my chest but the waist part...every minute or two when it's like fully tight to my waist i use my off hand (left) to pull the chest belt down so i can pull the waist part out. I can never seem to get comfortable in my seat unless i go beltless, which i'm ashamed to say i do sometimes.

another random one...i love my dogs more than life itself. one time i left my girl Amy outside in the winter for like an hour and when i finally remembered i found her out in the yard curled up in some bushes shivering...she thought she was gonna spend the night out there so she found the warmest spot, now after i let them out for the last time every night, alot of times after i go to bed i get out of bed to check if i let the dogs back in.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3680
i can relate to the dog thing...ive done that to my animals as well...and i do that with the locks on the doors in my house, even living in a safe neighborhood i do it...

im glad im not the only one who does this silly stuff...lol

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3312
oh and on my car every time i get out i have to check to make sure its locked

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3838
I grew up with 4 other brothers and sisters. I never had any privacy. To this day, even when I'm home alone, I have to shut AND lock the bathroom door. I just can't do my business with the door open.

Ok now I'm going to hijack a 747.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 347
when i have the volume on (on any device: tv, cd player, HU in my car, et al.) it HAS to be on an even number. i dont know why. it just has to be or it bothers the sh*it out of me.

When i take a shower, i have to soap up in this order: arms, chest/stomach, back, face, legs, di*ck.
Then, when i rinse the soap off it has to be in this order: arms, back, di*ck, chest/stomach, face. If i dont do this exactly i feel dirty all day, although its not a problem cause i never forget.

I never ever let anyone lean on (or pretty much touch in general) my car. no food, drink, or animals are allowed anywhere near or inside my car. only exception is when you get something through the drive through, but you are NEVER allowed to eat it in the car.

The doors of my car ALWAYS have to be locked. even if im just standing around outside where its in clear veiw, or just going in to get some food to go, it just has to be locked. even when i have the t-tops out in the summer, i roll up the windows and lock the doors. which is pretty ridiculous.. but i'll never stop.. lol

I can only wear white shoes. ever. if they arent white, i feel extremely uncomfortable. I never ever wear red shirts. don't even own one.

The one all my friends hate.. i have to be constantly moving. i shake my legs when i sit. always. most of the time i shake both of them.

When i sleep i have to have music on or have in my earbuds and mp3 or i cant sleep.

Well thats most of them i think.. man im a freak.. haha.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3697
"The one all my friends hate.. i have to be constantly moving. i shake my legs when i sit. always. most of the time i shake both of them. "

yes...thats another big one for me, i constanty shake my leg all day long

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9151
I always throw water bottles ,knives ,spoons, forks, remotes, anything I have in my hand up in circles and I have to do 1 rotation, then 2 rotations, then three rotations ect lol it drives my wife nuts. My wife always has to have to volume on a even # and everything has to be counted by 3;s and the dishes have to be done her way ect... she is the closest thing to What about Bob lol

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3699
i can relate to the count by 3 thing...i do that as well...

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3843
I like to post pics.
Upload

I'm getting better though, I see my therapist only twice a week now.

Silver Member

Post Number: 849
James yer wife sounds pretty hot, is she single?

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3335
hahaha same here guys, i shake my leg non stop i can never sit compleatly still

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1702

quote:

also i have this weird thing with feeling constricted by my seatbelt while driving...not the part around my chest but the waist part...every minute or two when it's like fully tight to my waist i use my off hand (left) to pull the chest belt down so i can pull the waist part out. I can never seem to get comfortable in my seat unless i go beltless, which i'm ashamed to say i do sometimes.

x2

quote:

i cant listen to the radio or tv unless the volume is at ends in a 5 or a 0

x2 except it can be even numbers as well for me, no odds (except 5)

quote:

When i sleep i have to have music on

x2

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1704
Also, if I am holding my cell phone in my hand, I have to check if I have a text message or just to look at the time every 30 seconds or so.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9158
yeah Pit she is, you want her? lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 878
pics pls :-)

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1079
I'm the same with shaking my leg and my ex g/f hated it!

I also bite my nails.

Also when I'm walking in big concrete squares on the sidewalk I have to take the same amount of steps inside each square.

I also have to be in step with the person I'm walking with be it my dad, g/f, friend or random person beside me.

I'm the same with throwing stuff up, flipping a half turn, then one, then one and a half, then two... It all started with my drum sticks, now I do it all the time

And the girl I'm talking to has to have the volume on 0, 13, 17, or 21. nothing else

I think thats it

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 10598
before i go to sleep, i have to look in my garage to make sure the garage door is closed. i know i closed it when i drove in but i want to make sure. as i am watching tv i get up constantly to check. i keep getting this though in my head where what if someone else's remote accidently opens my garage. lol.

btw what does ocd stand for?

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1167
obsessive compulsive disorder

i was diagnosed with a mild case of tourettes syndrome when i was a wee lad. used to jerk my head in a motion like i was getting hair out of my face. also i like to make things even. like if i touch some surface with my left elbow, i really want to with my right one as well. not nearly as bad as i used to be though...

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 10599
i have a problem. everytime i install my battery, i have to touch the plus and minus for a split second just to make sure there is a spark. i want to know that my battery is good. lol.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9170
no no no Pit Muddy,Chad and Dave tried to get me to post pic's a few months ago. no dice brotha! lol I am not gonna have my wife be the image in your scumbag minds while you play with yourselves lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 882
i knew she was a fox!!!

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9173
lol

Silver Member