Anyone know how I could get just the audio

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1868
off this vid, I want to put the audio onto a Cd and try it out when I get my system..this dude gets low....oh, and in case the comment has disappeared when u look at it.....

>Tim Storms has the current world record. Thoe note he did was 8.5 Hz which is well below human hearing. They used a machine to capture the notes. I watched the news cast of him doing it. I've also met and talked with Tim. His voice is totally natural, just a normal low male voice. Dan Britton was the man who beat Sumners record a while back. Then Tim beat his by over an octave. For a while both Tim Storms and Dan Britton were performing in Branson, Missouri together.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFbjtmubBFQ

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 1226
I'm pretty darn close to Branson..
They definitely have deep voices and I'm sure I've heard them sing from all the shows I've been too. Man there've been some DEEEP voices there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1869
8.5hz thats lower than the Mythbusters woofer.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1870
did it, got a little audio recorder program, set it to record as MP3..started the video, press record on the program....name the file, then when done recording...stop recorder...you now have an mp3 of whatever you recorded. you can also record in other formats

Gold Member

Post Number: 1871
oh and if anyone wants it, its just the part at the beginning where he is singing solo, but i can send it to you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us