How is this possible?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 10233
there is a taco place near my house. they have one of the biggest burrito. if you can eat 3 of those burritos in 1 hour they will give you $300.

bunch of 300+ lbs guys couldn't finish it. they have a picture of a girl who did finish 3 burritos in 1 hour. she is a small. only weighs 110 lbs. i couldn't believe it. i've finished 1 1/2.

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 734
Ever watched eating competitions on tv?? It's not about your overall size. Kobiashi is like the best competitive eater EVER and he's like 150 pounds. It's mostly a mental game and also just preperation and working yourself up to the big meal gradually...

...kobiashi claims too though that his stomach is positioned abnormally, supposedly it's lower than average and therefor it can expand more because his ribs don't get in the way as quickly.

p.s. chad add me on AIM pls so you can help me with my install soon :-) i am goofypitbull

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1095
that Kobiashi guy can down 22 lbs of food

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3461
yall ever heard of Reno's?
they have a couple down here and they have something like that, its a HUGE steak called the Big Bubba.
you have to eat it and 2 sides of ur choice and if ya do u win sum money, if not then ya pay 40 bux. its fun watching it

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 335
There is a place here in St. Louis called Pointers Pizza and they have a pizza that is 28" in diameter and if you and another person can eat a whole two topping (your choice on toppings) one of these thing in under an hour they'll give you 500 dollars. the other night we ordered one and 6 of us (keep in mind we are college kids with big stomachs.. lol) couldn't even finish this thing.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3518
Guys ever hear of Wing bowl? In Philly. Every year it gets bigger and bigger. Guy named Joey Chestnut ate 182 wings this year. Ouch.

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/special_packages/wingbow/

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1341
Chestnut is good as hell. He'll beat Kobayashi in the next couple of years. He almost beat him last year in the hot dog eating contest. He down 56 and Kobayashi downed 58.

Anyways, Chad, how big could the burritos be? How much do you guess they weigh 3 or 4 lbs? Go get one and take a pic so we can see it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10235
the burrito is about as big as 5 dvd cases stacked up. a little longer too. filled with carne, rice, and bunch of other stuff. when i said by my house, it is still a good 30 minute drive so whenever i get a chance, i will buy one and take a pic.

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1812
70 oz steak here>

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2002/08/16steak1.html

72 oz steak dinner here>

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/TXAMAsteak.html

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1813
btw, how much does one of those burritos cost?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10236
$12 each.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3522
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums