Why was Anna Nicole's son on Methadone?

Username: Cool9

Post Number: 2
That's only for heavy heroin addicts who've been through rehab several times, etc. He died "accidentally" of a combo of methadone and 2 anti-depressants. I can believe the anti-depressant story. He sure had a lot to deal with with everyone wanting a piece of his Mom and the reality TV stint.

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 2869
What with all that dosh from making a name for herself, hell I was on anti-depressant tablets for a while I guess it depends on the tape of (anti-depressant) and if mixed with gods knows what else I guess it will cow anyone up!

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 12866
He definitely had a lot to deal with. But then again there are people who can go through life with worse problems.

Too many excuses!

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 705
Yeah everyone's got problems and sh!t to deal with...but imagine if the mass public knew about all your problems, questioned you about them, judged you for them etc. Always different for anyone in the spotlight.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12867
The public knew about her problems because she chose a public life. Did you think anybody forced her to do her own reality TV show? She got greedy and it consumed her. Of course it is different for anyone in the spotlight, but in the end you are still in control of your life. If not, no celebrity will live past their prime.

Being a celebrity is such a LAME excuse.

You can take the girl out of the trailer park...

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 706
i wasn't refering to anna nicole smith i was refering to her son...who definitely didn't have a choice.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 3449
"You can take the girl out of the trailer park..."

Yup. When she wasn't a horse she had looks, the same looks any girl with the resources she had could get. Who she truely was inside couldn't be hidden forever. Look at Kelly Clarkson. Before American Idol, she was a sweet, average girl carrying a few extra pounds like most girls in society. Hollywood turned her into a pole swinging bombshell. She always had her voice, everything else is bought. Britney Spears is heading down the same path. It's just a d@mn shame that they chose to bring children into their mess/world.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12869
Yup, her son had a slim chance and his choices are limited. I disagree that he did not have a choice, he just was not equipped to make the proper choices. The one thing he did not have a choice on would be his parents.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9122
AMEN BERNY!

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 3476
Those happily brought up never think about if their parents were perfect. Today, it's the parents who want perfect kids that screws it all up. Know what I mean?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12884
I agree! It is a complex balancing act.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us