What song is this??

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 525
"every wayeee ayyee ayyeee ayyyyyeeeerrrr, i'm a playeee ayyyeee ayyyeee ayyyyyeeeerrr"

WHAT IS THIS SONG CALLED?!?!?!? I know that's not much to work with, but it's the catchiest part so someone HAS to know.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1085
rubberband banks by young dro

Gold Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1086
that's a TERRIBLE description by the way haha

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3185
terrible description for a terrible song lol

young dro has got some wack lyircs and beats imo

Gold Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1089
I think the song is legit... well it's not bad anyways, but I don't like the beat too much. Shoulder Lean was a sick song and don't say it wasn't Yanks. Haha.

Silver Member

Post Number: 526
yeah yanks...besides shouldn't you be teaching a-rod to hit in the playoffs right now?

Gold Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1091
yikes... haha

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3187

damnn you got me man...dont you worry about A-rod tho. A-rod will bat .300+ with 45+hrs...and less than 7errors all year...thats right you heard it here first lol

and shoulder lean...i liked it until i realized that all he said was "let me see you bounce with the right and let ya shoulder lean, let ya sholder lean, let ya sholder lean..." its a decent song tho i guess, but i dl-ed some more stuff from dro and its whack imo

Gold Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1092
Well the beat is raw, and I must admit my girl gotta girlfriend....

Silver Member

Post Number: 527
chevy blue like whirlwind :-)

yanks that is hardly a bold prediction about a-rod...we all know he's a stat machine, problem is he's great untill it really counts, then he isn't bad...just sorta turns average. Maybe this'll be the year he breaks out tho i dunno.

if ya think hip hop is about lyrics these days i feel sorry for you :-) in a time when one of the most popular artists has a 3 word vocabulary (what, yeah, okayyy)...it's really about the production (lil jon being one of the absolute best), the beat, the musicality, all the little wistles buzzes and dings is where it's at...that's the only reason i like that young dro song, it's a great track

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3190
hes a stat machine but this year i think he'll finally learn how to play in front of the yankee fans...when he figures that out, its lights out. he looks timid when he plays at yankee stadium, im takling bad about him but i think he is top 5 in baseball. dont get me wrong, he hasnt had bad season with the yanks but he hasnt had regualr 'a-rod' stats like he did with texas...

and i agree rap has taken a turn toward being geared at beats rather than lyrics but if you can mix in a sick beat and sick lyrics then you got a hell of a song then. rappers with sick lyrics include nas, jay z, weezy, juelz, and jim jones...i would rather have a song with a bad beat and sick lyrics then a sick beat withawful lyrics...all my opinion tho

Silver Member

Post Number: 528
i agree with most of what you said about todays rap music...but of the rappers you mentioned i'd only include nas and Jay-Z...the others may have good rhymes, but for the most part they rap about cars, money, clothes, ho's...i may be a lil older than you i'm not sure (i'm 21) but i grew up on Notorious BIG, tupac, rakim, slick rick etc....hip hop from their perspective is totally different, they don't just have good rhymes, they tell a story, deliver a true message - JMO

Check out this album: Slick Rick - The Art Of Storytelling.....maybe my favorite album all time:-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3195
im 17 so yea i never got the chance to grow up with BIG, tupac, etc but i definitly have them downloaded and listen to them...those 2 are defintly rediculous, on a different level than most rapppers. only rappers of todays age i could compare them to is nas and jay-z but i think BIG and tupac are on a different level than them. todays rap is all about a sick beat and some words that ryhme and make people feel good. rappers love making songs that are "dancy" such as 'walk it out', 'pop, lock, drop it', 'throw some d's on it', etc...all these songs have good beats but lack with the lyrics...not knockin these songs cause i do listen to them too but id prefer better lyircs

ill def check that album out

Gold Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1106
How bout Jeezy throwing ad-libs everywhere? Something can be said for his lyrics. He's one of the few rappers that i would still call a lyricist. Some don't like his lyrics, but you gotta respect them. Not to mention his beats are ill. Eminem has some sick lyrics, but he's been pop for a while too.

Gold Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 1042
what song is like diamonds on my neck.... or its diamonds in my teeth. Thats all i know, does anyone know it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 532
maybe; "Diamonds on My Neck" - Smitty

Reece don't get me wrong i LOVE jeezy, but he's another example of a guy that's got great rhymes, but not a real deep storyline to his raps, pretty much b!tches clothes ho's cars guns jewelry...same ol'.

And when you say his beats are ill i hope you realize they aren't HIS beats. Meaning he didn't produce them...i'm not sure what label he's on and who he's workin with but they're the ones who deserve the credit for that stuff.

Gold Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1119
I know exactly what you're saying, Pit Bull. He's got a couple of songs where it's not money, hos, clothes, but those aren't his hits, haha. He's actually signed to himself. He created the label CTE (Corporate Thugs Entertainment), but he was originally signed by Def Jam. I'm not sure who's producin his beats, but I know it's not him.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3207
im not a big fan of jeezys lyrics but hes got good beats whoever makes them lol...my favorite song by jeezy is dreamin'

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 995
Jeezy is basically on Block Entertainment. he was in Boyz N Da Hood, who was part of Bad Boy South (diddy)

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... Mofo, ...

Post Number: 220
what song is this: "bahaaaaaaaaaab, bahaaaaaaaaaaaab, wherrrrrrrrrrrre are u bahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab? Abdul is ur brother, and i think he is faaaaaaaaaaaab...."

Can someone help me? i don't want it or anything.

:-(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us