We goin' to the ship! WHAT?

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 626
For those of you who didn't hear, the Florida Gators are going to the BCS national championship!

Muddy, what do you think of the chances man? OSU hasn't played an SEC defense yet. I think my mom might get tickets. How insane would that be?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9367
dude....i can't wait. everybody said the Gators don't stand a chance, but we will see.
they did have the toughest schedule in the NATION and they are 121:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Ohio may be suprised.:-)

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9368
12-1*************

all of the sports announcers talk about style points, and how they don't matter(Ohio, Mich, USC, ND) that a win is a win regardless of how you look on the field.:-)

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 637
Yeah, no joke. It takes tough games to make a team better. If a team never faces adversity they won't know what to do when it comes knocking on their door.

Like I said in another thread, I think OSU is going to be VERY surprised at the attacking D of the Gators. They haven't faced a SEC defense all year, and don't even compare michigan's D to Florida's. Florida hasn't allowed a 100 yard rusher in 18 games now and they've faced much better backs and offensive lines than OSU has to throw at them. Once it's put on Troy Smith's shoulders we'll see if anyone thinks he's the heisman after my boy, Reggie Nelson, picks his sh!t and takes it to the house!

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9376
that's the way we...TAKE IT TO THA HOUSE!!!!!:-)

:-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us