Nissan 350z vs. infiniti G35 coupe

Silver Member
Username: Motomattic3

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 243
I was woundering which on is better overall. their both really nice looking cars inside and out.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 1198
They both have their pro's and con's from everyones opinion. As for me, not sure if everyone agree's. I like the Z front hate the rear, like the G's back and hate the front. Both are sleek cars. Z is a little bit faster around .4-.5 seconds. Z is lighter G is heavier. The Z is more sporty and the G is more luxury sport. I always wanted a Z so for me, Z it is , plus I don't even carry people in my Yukon so a 2 seater would be perfect

Silver Member

Post Number: 245
ya I lean towards the z too. I drive a 93 ford probe and lets face it no one is getting in the back seat. so I was thinking of getting one of the two. I do know however the insurance is cheaper for the z than the G

Gold Member

Post Number: 1199
I plan on getting a salvaged Z, low miles not to bad on damage. I can get one for 10k fixed. Although I might chose another route. New cars coming out with different styles all the time. I'll just settle for my gas guzzler for now =).

Silver Member

Post Number: 247
I also like the infiniti M but I don't got that kind of money

Gold Member

Post Number: 1201
I could of got a New Charger STR8 but I didn't have 3k on me . Now I do but I don't know if I still want it. I think I'll wait for that challenger.

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
I drove the charger str8 and that fu cker hualed @ss I loved how fast it was it just felt like a boat to me. I can't wait to see the camaro 09' model

Gold Member

Post Number: 1202
lmao I drove that focker to! that thing does haul some @ss. Its suppose to do high 12's and low 13's. Mainly 12.8 1/4mile. They have a governor on it and the car has to be broken in by like 800 miles or something like that. What that does is if you drove it before the governor kicks in it does 13's if you get to drive it once the car is broken in it'll be faster . Also when I test drove the car, the ebrake was on but it still hauled! ebrake was on bc the guy put the ebrake on, an automatic? I don't even use the ebrake so I didn't know. But anyways yeah that thing is fast. Just felt so beefy haha.

Silver Member

Post Number: 251
lol check out this ford probe

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Redline5th/?action=view&current=tracknight 008.flv

wish I had that kind of power

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1117
that car is pretty fast for what it is

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7599
I love the G35, what a nice lookin ride:-)

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 2992
lol my sisters bf has a dodge charger srt8 with the daytona package(20 inch rims, racing stripes, other things).
we was coming home from lexington and we came to a .5 mile straight stretch. she was driving and she goes "lets see how fast we can hit 120". i was like ok. she stops in the middle of the road and floors it. and damn dude it was fast

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7611
yeah they are nice:-) My buddy just bought a new Mustang saleen and put about 10g's into the motor:-) all I can say is WOW:-) it is a 4 second car:-)

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 875
Z all the way. Im looking at the Pontiac Solstice GXP next or possibly another Z

Silver Member

Post Number: 257
I like infiniti's new 2007 G35. I heard the honda s2000 huals @ss to. a friend of mine works at a car dealer and I guess one of the guys took it for a test drive. he got a ticket at 90mph and he was only in 4th gear he still had two left

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1164
yuo cant go wrong with either. my cousin has a Z, my aunt has a G. both are sweet.

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 705
Ever look into Acura?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1165
what acura would be close to a Z or G? TL would be my guess. very nice car, my friend has one and its real nice. but i figured he was looking for a coupe

Gold Member

Post Number: 1233
fook this VIP style FTW!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9363
G35 FTMFW

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1230
My brother has a G35, but it is the 4 door and it is not the sports one. It doesnt have a wing or anything, but it is a great date car :-) I think it has the same horsepower as my 02 GMC, or maybe that was his last car which was a Maxima, not sure, but yeah, the G35 is really nice. I wouldnt mind havin one if I had my brothers money, lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us