Anyone play pool?

Silver Member
Username: Motomattic3

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 192
Anyone on here own a pool table or play pool?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 3900
I have a 3/4" slate drop pocket in my shed...i play and grill on the weekends alot.

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
nice. I got a cheap pool table right now its a walmart one. non-slate of course but eventualy I wanna get a full 8ft(mines a 7ft) slate table. but it was hard talking my wife into this one. I can't imagine doing it again for a bigger table and more exspensive one but its worth a shot.

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
I play 5-10 times a day. from practice to free play right now im working on controll of follow,draw,and left and right english.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3902
We got our table for free...my stepdad is an OIM (tool-pusher, offshore) they moved the rig he was on to south america and they couldnt take the table w/ the rig. The company gave him the table, all he had to do was show up w/ a trailer to get it.

The felt and bumpers are only bout 2yrs old...table has a few spots on the trim, but the playing surface is in great shape.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3903
When i start playing, say round 10pm when i BBQ...i usually dont put the cue down till bout 2am.

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
cool, My friends don't like playing me becuase they can't win unless I accidently knock the 8-ball in. Have you ever got an 8 ball on break?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 9185
does anybody else think that the terms used in Pool far surpass thew lingo of any other sport.

fuggin left and right english...FTW

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
whats ftw?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3904
There is nothing like messin w/ someones head and pulling a hard masse shot :-). I have had friends look at me a say, "you son of a bish".

8-ball in on break is kinda random usually...but when playing 9-ball, I can control it alil better. At least I can force the 9-ball near the back corner pockets. Combo on the 9 in a few shots.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1347
Ever play Snooker? Larger table, very competative.

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
once i actualy called the 8-ball on break. we were playing pool and i was ahead by a long shot so I got cocky and said "you know an 8-ball on break is an automatic win right?" and what do you know I actualy got an 8-ball on break I couldn't believe it,neither could them now they always think im holding back ,bet I'll never do that again.

Silver Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 906
from time to time

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 530
I don't know what FTW is either, but I suck at pool. The terms aren't that complicated though. Try learning Rugby. Great sport, but tearms are weird. Scrum, ruck, maul, knock-on, line-out.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 9201
...for ...the ...win.

:-O

Silver Member

California United states

Post Number: 320
my pool table

Upload
Upload
Upload
pool tabel$$350
real felt $55
pool cues, supplies,tips,chalk,talc, etc $215
white exstension cord and shop light$30
corona sign found in the shed when i moved in $0

being able to play pool on my own free time with the blinds up in my underware as the nieghbors walk by priceless
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us