Just heard..

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 553
they're going to be making a Pirates of the Carribean 4, without Orlando and Kiara. I thought the 3 were awesome, but another one? I hope it'll be good but it's just a shame when they take a good idea and beat the crap out of it. Just like with Saw, that was cool and all, but how many were there, 6? I watched 3 of them and that was enough for me. That leads to all these remakes.. like the new Nightmare on Elm Street. The originals are awesome but why remake them? One series of movies I hope they never touch is the Back to the Future movies. Those are classic and should be left alone.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22676
Back to the Future was one of my favs. I also heard there is another Rambo in the works (rumored) with Mickey Rourke. Rambo V. I think they should have left it where it was.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1547
A 4th to the Pirates would be awesome.....but without Orlando AND Kiara??? wth are they thinking?
Anyways, I'm sure this will be good - as Johnny Depp will make up for everything

A new Rambo, IMO, would

SUCK!

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 1091
Sorry, all these 'franchise' movies are ridiculous. They keep on having to make them nuttier and nuttier to keep drawing people to the theaters.

The only Franchise these days that makes any sense is the continuing saga of James Bond.

In looking back, the 'good old days' had many franchises as well.
The Bowery Boys, anyone? 1st was best.
Charlie Chan? Played by a non-Asian for who knows how many entries?
The Thin Man series.......couple of good entries.
Bob Hope, Bing Crosby and Dorothy Lamour in the 'Road Pictures'. 5 or 6 of 'em, only 1 in color and some very funny gags.
With few exceptions, give me an ORIGINAL screenplay.
If Stallone makes another Rocky OR Rambo picture again, I'm gonna' puke.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 14606
id love if they pick back up on the back to the future movies....i always wanted to see what happened next

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 14607
always liked the james bond films too
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums