Hancock

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20174
Anyone like it? I'm a fan of most of Will Smith's movies so I HAD to get this one sight unseen. Mr. Smith is doing a fantastic job keeping in shape. (Mega millions of $ a picture and so would I). I was a tad disappointed but entertained at the least. Charlize Theron looks absolutely stunning and I can see a hint of some cosmetic surgery as she doesn't quite look like she used to. Knockout either way. Jason Bateman is showing his age but his acting is ripening. My son loves it so 8 out of 10 stars from him. Me? More like 6-7 out of 10. The story needed work and the ending is not all what it's cracked up to be.

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 485
Good review Paul. So not worth buying but still worth the dollar rental?

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20179
If you're a Will Smith fan buy it, but wait till the price goes below $10 IMO. I didn't want to wait and paid $20.

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 486
Hmm, cool. Yeah I think I will go hit up a redbox sometime this weekend for it.

Just can't beat one dollar.

Username: Pjmaster

United Kingdom

Post Number: 4
I am die hard fan of will smith movie. Hancook is a superb movie. Blue ray version is awesome worth seeing it.

Username: Eatisa

Post Number: 1
i was really dissapointed with the movies, i like both Will Smith & theron, butthis movie was nothing but a large Fed-Ex & Coke advertisement...it looks as if the movie is bienf funded by these two giants, the movie was just so-so..

Username: Rainn

Post Number: 8
This is very good movie. Hancock is one of my favorite movie

Bronze Member
Username: Jsalexandra

Post Number: 28
Its a pretty good movie.Will Smith did very well as a superhero.

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10568
i liked it.

Silver Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 750
For those who still read SciFi, this movie is an old theme....with a decent twist and good performances.

Just reread 'Boat of a Million Years' about a small group of 'immortals' hidden in the general population. Written by Poul Anderson, a noted author of good SciFi.

Username: Brock9233

Post Number: 2
i am a will smith fan and i must say this movie is more than amazing. It's good to see him as a man who got super powers and still living a life like a common man did.

Username: Alishah

Post Number: 1
First of all Will Smith is the best Actor and the Movie Hancock is one of his best Performances totally loved the Movie. Watch it by www{dot}satellite-tv-player{dot}com more than 10 Movies are of Will smith hope you will like the Collection and yeah friends this is not the spam as Will Smith is my best so i am sharing it ok
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us