Upcoming dvds

Username: Markieb

Post Number: 4
Can anybody inform me of any new movies about to be hits in 2005, please.

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Sem

New York USA

Post Number: 334
Can't wait for "5-25-77" due out sometime next year. See promo stills at

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/561/561860p1.html

And a very cool promo teaser at

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/451/451530p1.html
You need quicktime to view.

PRJ
Unregistered guest
Here's a link to the POST-PRODUCTION teaser for 5-25-77. It's not the official one. Just a private deal for the cast and crew... But since it's been busted, I thought I might as well share.
www.5-25-77.com/ithappened.html

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Post Number: 125
Like the teaser trailer, for 5-25-77 it's right up my alley.

Looks good my sort of generation look forward to it when it arrives in the UK.

May the force be with you...

I'm more into the sound mix of the "Star Wars" universe, like the baby boom on the 70mm back in 1977.

Ashley.

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Post Number: 126
Must have watched the teaser trailer for 5-25-77' 10 now, I need to get out more!
Brings back happy times...in an age of discovery
and finding out who I am and why I'm hear...and in that time I have found my self and know who I am and whay I'm setting up is a story to a Science fiction, story about, arr I cant reveal in the plot as of yet but I have storyboards for it, and working on the script now but it's going slowly as it will be gigantic, in scale and sheer scope that even blows me away...

Ashley.

Silver Member
Username: Sem

New York USA

Post Number: 472
PRJ? (hmmm....;-) Just heard from a "fairly reliable source" that the movie is still in production and should hopefully be in post-production quite soon, (though I'm not certain how current this "news" is). They're looking at September or October time-frame as a possible release date. Any confirmation?

As noted, the promo teaser I linked to above is no longer there, its been replaced with the following, "[NOTE: Teaser removed at filmmaker's request.]"

I downloaded the original before it was removed and must say that as cool as the current trailer is, the original one is far cooler.

Can't wait for this one.

"Never fu*k with a Kubrick fan."

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us