Archive through June 24, 2005beyblader2049100
Archive through April 22, 2005sonia Yendell100
Archive through February 18, 2005the limey100
Archive through December 28, 2004Anonymous100
Archive through November 07, 2004jackie milburn100
Archive through June 14, 2004Anonymous100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have a code for the following to make it region free?

PRISM DV-CS-223E

Thanks

Rexx
Unregistered guest
If you're interested, check out the following site for a decent database of DVD codes. It's got a few machines that other sites don't feature, so I'm recommending it. It seems a good place to go for those rarer machines by the looks of things.

It's actually got a Sony unlock code on one of its front pages. I don't know whether it works though, as I heard Sony machines can't be unlocked with a handset? Who knows. Anyway, here's a link to the free page - the unlock codes might be of some use to you.

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

Unregistered guest
Hi have got an old LG DVD4719 player and wondered if it could be made multi region.

If so can, anyone help pleeeeeeeeeeeeease
Greg@casasdealpujarra.com

Unregistered guest
Please, I need the region free code to MAGNAVOX MWD 200F, but I can't find it anywere. If somebody could help me, please contact me at nobreguga@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
Anyone got a region free code for the sony DAVDZ100 please contact me at nmccord@eirom.net

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the unlock code for TOSHIBA SD 3980
or PANASONIC DVD-S27/DVD-S27U/DVD-S24
I would like set them to all region.

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know what the unlock code is for a DigixMedia DV 288 DVD player?

Unregistered guest
does any one have a code or hack to make my Philips DVD player (model: DVP3005K) region free?? thanks email me please michelbloom@gmail.com

Username: Kn5150

Post Number: 1
hi i just bought a sharp dv-nc80 (r4 model). its a combo vcr/dvd unit and i want to make it so i can watch all region dvds

Username: Gs001968

Glasgow

Can anyone tell me the unlock code for a Samsung E234 DVD player to make it multi regional please. My email is gscott_68@yahoo.co.uk

Unregistered guest
Anyone got the unlock code for Panasonic RV31?

I'm trying to watch a Region 2 DVD on this Region one player...

Jazzybrit

ryantoogood
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the unlock code for a TEAC DV 3170K?

My email is skeggs@alphalink.com.au

Unregistered guest
Teac DV-3170 Can anyone help me with the universal/region 4 unlock code for a Teac DV-3170 DVD player.
Sam
shmuel@pacific.net.au

Unregistered guest
Hi i have a panasonic DMR-EH50 dvd recorder and i cannot get it to record or work with my ntl box (pace di4001n )model no.Hope someone can help me.email badenlucas@msn.com cheers

Unregistered guest
Is there anyone who knows how to make the Sony DVP-CX995V 400 Disc DVD Changer Region free or Region code 2? Please send your response to quicksoft.it@gmail.com. Thanks a lot for your help.

Username: Xa1

Post Number: 6
Please, anyone got region free code for SONY DVP-CX995V 400 DISC DVD CHANGER? Help me. Thank's. e-mail at eduardoroboredo@globo.com

Anonymous

If anyone needs a code I might have it as I have a full list of them. E-mail me molly133@hotmail and I will do my best! I will try to get back to you a.s.a.p. but going on holidays next week but please do E-mail and I will get back to you.

Anonymous

That should be molly133@hotmail.com sorry about that!

marc123
Unregistered guest
Does anybody know how to unlock the panasonic DVD-RV32? Please post it here or email marcus.s@dragonmount.com

Thank you

Unregistered guest
I need the unlock code for a panasonic sa-ht920. Thank you so much!!

Doug@Time
Unregistered guest
Is anyone able to help with the unlock codes for a Teac PL-D1100. At the moment it is region 4 only
Thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi,

I found the unlocking code for a SEG DVDR500 but I don't understand how to apply it.

I told to press set up the vol+, vol-, vol+ vol- but there is no volume button on my remote control, so I'm not sure what I'm surpose to do!!!!

Can anyone help?

Unregistered guest
i need unlock code for a magnavox msd 115 dvd player,anyone haveit???

Mauritian Aussie
Unregistered guest
Hi,

Does anyone know the unlock code for a Teac DV-3120?

Many Thanks!

aussie@servihoo.com

Amelie
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the unlock code for TOSHIBA SD-43HKSY ?
I am in Australia and would like to be able to watch my French DVDs...Thanks !

Amelie
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the unlock code for TOSHIBA SD-43HKSY ?
I am in Australia and would like to be able to watch my French DVDs...My email is amely29@yahoo.fr
Thanks !

Anonymous

can anyone give me the unlock code for the TOSHIBA SD22VD please

Unregistered guest
can anyone help me with the unlock code for yukai v56s2c cant find it anywhere would be so grateful
pam

Anonymous

Does any one know the unlock code for panasonic SA-HT80

Unregistered guest
Can someone please provide me with the unlock code for a Daewoo DV-800. None of the search result sites come up with that model. betmilne@bigpond.com

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me with region unlock for Panasonic RV 20

Unregistered guest
i'm looking for a unlock code for DVD DAV-FX10.
I'm on region 4, and have a region 1 machine.

thanks

flavia

Sam Souza
Unregistered guest
I have a Sony DVP-NC625 DVD player and want to be able to play British DVDs on it. Does anyone know the multiregion unlock code for this machine? If you do, would you also be able to explain how to use it? I live in North America. Also, I have heard that there is a code that will allow us to unlock the fast forward restrictions (so can fast forward from the beginning of the disc at will). If you know how to do this, would you be able to tell me for my machine?

Username: Lou_182

UK

I have a Sony DVP NS29 and I need it to be multi region. All I can find are ways to make it multi region using an All For One remote. Does anyone know how to make it multi region without having to buy another remote?? I'll be really grateful to anyone that can help me!!!

Username: David186

Harrow, London England

hiya just got an alba 559 dvd player does anyone know if there is a code to unlock it in to multi region

Mrs.Steeps
Unregistered guest
A word of caution. It bothers me that many of sites today try to sell their wares with little or no after-sales service. Many of the unlock codes I've had the misfortune of using needed different firmware versions that were never mentioned beforehand - or worse, simply didn't work at all. I tried on numerous occasions to follow up a dud code derived from a prominent site and to date, had zero response from them.

I mention this only because I recently became a member of DVDEXPLODER, a website that actually produced a working code for my JVC HR-HV2! - an unlock I'd been searching for relentlessly. Although the unlock was in fact tricky to implement, the website staff helped me all the way until the player became region free. They're a great bunch of technically minded and friendly people, I assure you. Here's a link to there main page - www.dvdexploder.com. If you need some serious advice, I'd strongly advise talking to them, as they really know their stuff.
There's a thread on on this board somewhere concerning Ebay DVD code scams that highlights the hit and run attitude of lots of sites. Once you've handed over your cash, you receive a product where 50% of the codes are useless and are laid out by a 10 year old that has difficulties giving simple instructions. Avoid Ebay at all costs, unless all you want is a list of outdated codes backed up with no customer service help by the vendor. And yes, I did give a bad review to the vendor on that occasion.

Just to say, be careful how you handle your DVD player and use a trusted website to make the thing multi-region. I've mentioned a reputable research site here already, let's hope they can keep up the good work.

Please excuse my rant, I've had it up to my here with poor advice and general Internet skulduggery.

Username: Tomthrasher1

Would appreciate help on how to make a USA purchased Samsung DVD - HD850 region free. Thanks

email me at t.thrasher@agipkco.com

Username: Thomasjohnson

Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Hey i have a JVC HR-XV3AA would anyone be able to help me out with unlock code for multi regions please. thomasjohnson_82@hotmail.com i would be very greatful

Unregistered guest
Hey... we have a DEC S2100 and we recently watched a few "legal" dvds... one of them has changed our region code... i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with the unlock code for multi regions? foxbrett@gmail.com id be greatfull indeed...

ps. theres a gmail invite instore as a sign of my appreciation...

Unregistered guest
I would appreciate it a whole lot if someone could email me the unlock code and make my dvd player multi-region since I just bought some overseas dvds... I own a Magnavox MSD115... I have searched up and down.. If you know, please email me.. kawaiiandrew@yahoo.com Thank you!

Anonymous

Can anyone help me find the working region-free code for panasonic RV-31 DVD player?
Much appreciate the help! jwk123@yahoo.com

Username: Palec

Hi! Please help!
Need to unlock PANASONIC PV-D4743S-K

Username: Bully_7210

Reynosa, Tamaulipas Mexico

Panasonic A112, Panasonic A120, Panasonic RP56, Panasonic RV31, Panasonic SC-HT80
Open cd drawer, Press 9, 8, 1, 7 on the remote control, Press ENTER till it shows region 9 and Press RETURN.
Also
There are mod chips available, see the mod chip tutorial.

Username: A_z272000

Eygpt

Hi! Please help!
Need to unlock cyberhome ch_dvd 300

Username: Bully_7210

Reynosa, Tamaulipas Mexico

Post Number: 3
check this site out!!

http://www.dvddemystifiziert.de/codefree_en/cyberhome.html

Username: Swampycroc

hi i just bought a sharp dv-nc80 . its a combo vcr/dvd unit and i want to make it so i can watch all region dvds

Bronze Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 84
RE: TEAC DV-3300

The DV-2150 may work.

Username: Yeyox

Hi, I have purchased a Home Theater Panasonic model SCHT730 in USA and is great but I have a huge problem, the thing is that I live in Venezuela and I bring the home theater back to my home here in Vzla. from USA and here, all DVD's are coded in REGION 4 NOT 1...And the Home Theater just play DVD from region 1... .. What Can I do? There is a trick to make the Home Theater reproduce DVD region 4 or unlock it for ALL REGIONS? Thanks... Diego

Username: Swampycroc

Post Number: 2
Does anyone have the unlock code for a Sharp DV-NC80 Its a combo vcr/dvd unit and I need a code for region free DVD.

Thanks

Username: Daniellecwann

Brunswick, Georgia Usa

Can someone please help me unlock my Magnavox MWD2205? My favorite show is only available on dvd in region 4 and I live in region 1. Please please help!

Brunswick, Georgia Usa

Oops, reply to daniellecwann@yahoo.com

Brunswick, Georgia Usa

Anyone have a code for an Apex ad1145? My other player is a magnavox without a code and my favorite show is waiting for me!!! Please help..
daniellecwann@yahoo.com

Username: Gvdaly

anyone have an unlock code for a pye pdv 433. please email me at gavindaly666@hotmail.com

Username: Kasnar

try this web site:

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks

Username: Stretch

neeed code if there is one for a cobolt dvd player mod C17P0074 plays discs from bali but not manilla would like it region free not just region 4

Username: Dathineos

Hello,

I was just wondering if anybody knows of a way to unlock the Sony RDR-HX510 DVD recorder? You can mail answers to dathineos@msn.com .

Thanks,
Dimitris

Bronze Member
Username: Boston

Post Number: 13
Does anyone have the unlock code for a Sharp DV-NC80?

Username: Jborges

The way to allow the DVP3005K from PHILIPS to be multizone is:
1) Select the MAIN MENU
2) Select PREFERENCES
3) Type in your REMOTE CONTROL 135566
4)You will see the information of the actual region, using the RIGHT ARROW put 0 in the REGION INFORMATION

Now you can play with no restrictions

Username: Eddielu1211

I try to find the unlock code for sony DVP-NS775V if anyone knows please email me at eddielu8797@yahoo.com

Thanks

Username: Prnireland

Does anyone have any unblock codes for a Panasonic NV-VP33EB/EBL and a phillips DVDR610?

Bronze Member
Username: Andy_man

Post Number: 14
For everyone that keeps posting asking for hacks for Sony, Pioneer, panasonics, JVCs and that, I spend ages looking for my model (JVC) and found no free hacks.

I ended up using a special remote and disc from www.multiregionupgrades.com. I think the same is true for Panasonics, etc as they have them listed as well. All that matters to me is that its now multiregion!

Username: Dvdhunter

BristolUK

Post Number: 5
I couldn't help noticing your dvd code request posts and thought I might be able to help.

Whenever I need technical information, especially to do with DVD codes and unlocks, I always go to one site in particular. Check out the following web page - all the people there seem to love the place too!

http://www.dvdexploder.com/testimonials

You can access the rest of the site from the page I've linked you to.

They've got some great customer services if you need any particular help. They helped me with my Sony RDR, so I take my hat off to them.

Just thought I'd lend a hand!

Matt

Username: Gibeach_2000

Hi can anyone help. I am looking for a unlock code for my JVC model TH-M303, so I can play region 1 dvds

thanks in advance

Username: Spanna

ChristchurchNew Zealand

Hi There
Could someone please help i have tried to buy my code off the net but for some reason wouldnt work i have 2 players which only play Region 4 but i have a whole lot of Dvds from the states region 1. I have:

Pioneer DV-686A-S
and
Playstation 2 SCPH-70002

Does anyone have the codes to unlock either of these?

Thanks

Username: Stew

I AM LOOKING TO UNLOCK THE ALBA DVD54, REGION 2 WANT TO MAKE IT REGION 0, IF ANYONE HAS THE CODES EMAIL ME AT louismustdiee@hotmail.co.uk THANKS ALOT GUY'S

Username: Elp

Melbourne, Vic Australia

Hi I have a Samsung L-75 portable DVD player bought in the States.
Does anybody have code to make it region free.
Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Majmunir

I have a DVD Player Model LG DVD 5700A. Presently, this player can not play any DVD. The disc is automatically ejected with an error messege "Disc Error" when I insert any DVD. But the player can play VCD, Audio CD and MP3 as before. Can anyone help me, please??

Username: Vctrysmine

Hi,

I have the Samsung DVD-V3650 bought in the US. Does anyone have the hack to make it region free. Please email me at vctrysmine@aol.com.
Thanks

Username: Happyelf_2

samsung DVDHD 860 - need region free hack. This unit was purchased in USA (Region 1) - need it to play Region 2 ...& hacks posted on videoHelp, etc do not work. Tried using hacks for 850 and 909, no joy either. can someone help?

Username: Mete39

Sewickley, PA USA

Can anyone help to unlock my DVD Emerson EWD71V5sk
e-mail: mete@microserve.us
Thanks.

Username: Jean123

Well If you are looking for a cheap region free dvd player, i purchased this phone just to play my eruopean dvds, its very cheap and works great, beats all the hassle for making my dvd player region free. Here is the link to the dvd player i purchased.

http://bargainoffers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=163&ad=cyberhome

Username: Sumeetraheja

UK

Hi I have Naiko DVD player model is N1170A , If some one can please help me to unlock it that would be great .

Thanks in anticipitation

Username: Pinkxandxblack

i have a toshiba SD-230e, can anyone help to unlock it? email me at pinkxandxblack@gmail.com, thanks alot!!! =)

Username: Suyog

Please can someone provide information of how to make Toshiba DVR 25 Multiregion, it is currently region 2.

cheers

Username: Thedarkamulet

New Jersey United States

Hello! I am the one who posted about needing a code to unlock my Magnavox MWD 2205 (dvd/vcr combo). Please email me at famulan23@gmail.com. Thanks!

Mia

Silver Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 259
Please post all the unlock codes in the open forum so that everyone can benefit from them.

Thanks FtaLife

Username: Tigerlair

Hi

I live in region 4 and I want the unlock code for my JVC brand DVD recorder, so that I can play DVDs from all regions, particularly region 1. The model number is DR-MH30S. Is there anyone out there who can help?

Username: Cepot

Bandung, Jabar Indonesia

kode biar remote cntrol dvd dk-9721p bisa nyambung ke tv sanyo berapa ya ?? thanks pisan

Username: Hlmello

Union City, NJ USA

Hi.
Need an Unblock code for Coby HT-DVD8500. Please email me hlanza@uol.com.br Highly appreciate it.

Username: Cheeky

Hi There

Does anyone know how to dezone a Phillips DVP3020 DVD player ? I would like to be able to play USA DVDs on a european DVD player ? Is it possible to dezone it so that you can use both European and US dvds on your player ?

I would appreciate any help

Thanks

C

Username: Meiangie

Frankfurt am Main, Hessen Germany

Hi there..

I have a new dvd player, DK-228 & would appreciate if anyone can give me the codes to unlock it. At present, it is just playing region 2 DVD's.

Thank you very much...

Username: Charliefox

Hello,

Could anybody please help with an unlock code for my Samsung DVD-V4600. Please email ColinFoy@hotmail.com.

Username: Bb20

Washington , DC USA

Hi. I have a SCOTT Model No. DVX i960CS for which I need a multi-region unlock code. Do you have any idea where I might be able to get this. Greatly appreciate any advice/help. Thanks a lot.

Username: Patrickvancleef

LONDONU.K.

hi there,
I'm looking for an unlock code for the Philips DVD 3055V dvd/ vcr combo. Any help gals and guys????

LONDONU.K.

hi there,
I'm looking for an unlock code for the Philips DVD 3055V dvd/ vcr combo. Any help gals and guys???? All answers to Patrickvancleef@hotmail.com

Username: Michael1985

Hey

I'm looking for an unlock code for a Digitor G1923 DVD player. Any help would be much appreciated. m_ballarine@aapt.net.au

cheers

Username: Pleonast

TromsoeNorway

Looking for unlock codes for:

Pioneer DV-668AV
Pioneer DVR-540H

Have searched the DVDExplorer website, but neither of my models were covered.

Answer to: petter_olsen99@hotmail.com

Username: Off_the_planet

Newcastle Upon Tyne , Tyne and Wear England

hey there i'm looking for a hack code to make my dvd player region free. Its a portable Hitachi PDV313 currenlty region 2. Any help would be apreciated. Please respond to footie21@gmail.com

Thanks

Username: Tinkerbel

JohannesburgSouth Africa

Could anybody help me unlock my JVC TH-M508?!?!?! pleeeeese

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
"Looking for unlock codes for:

Pioneer DV-668AV
Pioneer DVR-540H

Have searched the DVDExplorer website, but neither of my models were covered.

Answer to: petter_olsen99@hotmail.com"

The reason you can't find these models on the website you mention, is because it is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to mod a Pioneer model by its own remote control. These models can only be modified via a special factory remote, which you can obtain (as one example) from the Pioneer section at www.multiregionupgrades.com.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
CARINA WROTE :

"Could anybody help me unlock my JVC TH-M508?!?!?! pleeeeese"

JVC models cannot be modded by codes with their own remote control. This model needs a special box to be plugged into the compulink port to make it multiregion. You can find it by clicking on your model under the JVC section of www.multiregionupgrades.com

There is no other way of modding this model.

Username: Richie31577

just found multi region hack for alba dvd74

1. open tray
2. press 9,7,3,5
3. select region 0
all done

Username: Parka66

Hi
I've a Sony DVP-NS355. I've just been given some Region 1 DVDs and they only play in black and white on my TV. The info here is really helpful but am not sure whether my problem is the DVD player needing to be unlocked (I thought it was multi-region) or whether my Panasonic TV is too old (it is around eight years old). Don't know much about all this and feeling a bit stoopid, do help!
Alison

Username: Parka66

Hi
I've a Sony DVP-NS355. I've just been given some Region 1 DVDs and they only play in black and white on my TV. The info here is really helpful but am not sure whether my problem is the DVD player needing to be unlocked (I thought it was multi-region) or whether my Panasonic TV is too old (it is around eight years old). Don't know much about all this and feeling a bit stoopid, do help!
Alison

Username: Kusakun

Post Number: 9
Hi there. I need the unlock region free codes for the JVC XV-N422S & for the XV-N322S if anyone has them please post them or send it to:

looney40@hotmail.com

Bronze Member
Username: Raoul_duke

LondonUk

Post Number: 23
JVCs are difficult to unlock. Seek professional help, maybe from JVC themselves, or a reputable region free website.

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 19
I agree, there's some difficult in-built firmware to deal with in those models and handset codes are hard to come by. Would you send your machine by post to JVC?

Bronze Member

LondonUk

Post Number: 24
No I certainly wouldn't send a DVD player by post. Consider the bumps and smashes it would receive along the way. It would end up like a box of 'corned flakes'.

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 20
Diego, ring up JVC and see if they give you a code or useful suggestions. If so, post their response here! Please.

Bronze Member

LondonUk

Post Number: 25
It's my belief that all players can be made multi-region in one way or another. Personally, I'd always try for a simple DVD code.

The Funai problem I had was finally cracked by the guys at www.dvdexploder.com - the tech team seemed to know the answers to all the questions I threw at them - and all were personally e-mailed.

Stick with a website that gives you updates whenever you ask for them and keep pushing for answers. I'm a member of dvdexploder and they've helped me on numerous occasions. You've just got to keep an eye on their updates and you'll be surprised what 'unhackable' machines they can make region free.

It looks like they're unravelling some difficult Panasonics at the moment, the SC-HT range. Good team. Great customer services. Keep up the good fight!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Thanks guys. Today I will call my country JVC representative and if they can help me (because all the legal thing about the region) I will seek the help of a professionale

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Thanks guys. Today I will call my country JVC representative and if they can help me (because all the legal thing about the region) I will seek the help of a professional

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Thanks guys. Today I will call my country JVC representative and if they cant help me (because all the legal thing about the region) I will seek the help of a professionale

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Thanks guys. Today I will call my country JVC representative and if they cant help me (because all the legal thing about the region) I will seek the help of a professionale

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Thanks guys. Today I will call my country JVC representative and if they cant help me (because all the legal thing about the region) I will seek the help of a professional

Username: Nareshsinghmar

Hi,
Please help me!
I want multi region code hack for sony DAV-FX10 Home theater.
Please mail me the code at naresh@cse.iitb.ac.in
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
-Naresh

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Diego Garcia Lewin

Hi there. I need the unlock region free codes for the JVC XV-N422S & for the XV-N322S if anyone has them please post them or send it to:

--------------------------------------

The ONLY way you can unlock these JVC models (regardless of original region code) is via a factory firmware disc. You need the help of a specialist company such as www.multiregionupgrades.com, the manufacturer cannot help you and there is no other way to mod this model.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
alison wrote:

Hi

------------------------------------------------

Region 1 discs are NTSC, UK Discs are PAL (video formats). To playback NTSC discs, you need either a NTSC capable TV, or to enable RGB out on the DVD player, and connect via a fully wired scart cable, to your TVs main (i.e AV1) scart input. that will solve the problem.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Matt Swift wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No I certainly wouldn't send a DVD player by post. Consider the bumps and smashes it would receive along the way. It would end up like a box of 'corned flakes'.

_____

? How do you think they get to the dealer in the first place? Unless ordered in quantities of 50+, they are shipped by JVC via couriers in single units - thats the whole point of manufacturers packing........

Username: Mrichardson71

UK

Can anyone help with a hack code for a Sony DVP NS36? I was informed by the very helpful man in the store (who I now think was just happy to have my money!) that if I looked on the internet I would easily find a hack code. As yet, no luck!

I have a One for All URC 7562 remote control if that's any good?! Any help would be appreciated. Feeling a bit technologically challenged at the moment!

Username: Peacebaby

I have an AWA W992 dvd/vcr combo and can't seem to find the unlcok code anywhere. It is currently set to region 4 and I'd like to have it region free, if possible. At the very least I'd like to be able to play regions 4 and 1 because my sister has dvds she bought while in the US and we can't play them.
Can be contacted at peacebaby6712@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance

Username: Teagz

Does anyone know the region unlock code for a Magnavox MDVD65? It's region 4 but i need to play region 1 DVD's that i got off the internet. PLease help me :-)

Username: Medwed73

Hi there. I need the unlock region free codes for the Sony DVP-NS36 medwed73@talktalk.net

Username: Digidudi

Please!!
I want to unlock my Toshiba SD 1810
and my RCA 15L500TD.
COdes anyone?

digidudi@yahoo.com

Username: Janek2000

Hi

Need unlock code for panasonic dvd-s99

Username: Jet_jackson

Melbourne, Victoria Australia

I am after the unlock codes for a teac dv-p380g
so the dvd player can play world zoned movies

Username: Shmul

Hi!

Anybody know how to make a RCA RTD206 region free?

Username: Ssjj122

Can anyone please help me to make my Sony DVP-NS575P DVD player multi-regional? I have been given some region 3 DVD and my player will not play them. I believe my DVD player is set to region 1. Any help would be apreciated. Thank you. Please feel free to e-mail me at bookins619@hotmail.com

Username: Ssjj122

Can anyone please help me to make my Dell Inspiron 9300 DVD player player multi-regional? I have been given some region 3 DVD and my player will not play them. I believe my DVD player is set to region 1. Any help would be apreciated. Thank you. Please feel free to e-mail me at bookins619@hotmail.com

Username: Tim_tunbridge

Help requied unlocking Cyberhome CH-DVD 400. Have tried the http://www.dvddemystifiziert.de/codefree_en/cyberhome.html instructions i.e.

Cyberhome CH-DVD 400 / CH-DVD 402 / CH-DVD 405 / Prism DV-302 / Prism DV-402
1. Turn the player on
2. Open the disc tray
3. Press SETUP
4. Press 1, 3, 6, 9
5. Press LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT
6. A new menu entry appears
7. Select "Version", press ENTER
8. Select region
9. Exit menu

But I can see no "new menu entry". Is this meant to be "version"? "version" already appears for me without following the prior steps. The verion listed before and after steps is B40016c. I get nothing related to "region".

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks tim.tunbridge@gmail.com

Hi!
Can anyone help make a RCA RTD 206 region free?

Thanks for any help!

Username: Lindad

Help. I can't find an unlock code to make my LG DV9723P multizone instead of just zone 2. Can anyone write the steps out so that even a computer idiot can follow??? I will be most grateful.

Linda

Username: Dool1fan

Sacramento, California USA

http://www.dvddemystifiziert.de/codefree_en/codefree.html

}
I just unlocked my DvD Player. The site is free and has loads of codes. Hope this helps.

Worked for me. Hope it does for you as well.

Help!

Is there a way to make an rca rtd 206 region free?

Username: Aquilotta

Hi... Does anyone have the unlock code for the JVC XV-S300BK / XV-S302SL ?? If so, please either post it here or email me at anguillara@tiscali.co.uk
Thanks folks!

JVC XV S 300 BK / JVC XV S 302 Silver

1.It has to be no disc inserted

2.Unplug the player and turn it on WHILE OPEN/CLOSE is pressed at the player

3."TEST" is displayed

4.Press 9 on remote, until "00A0 0000" is displayed

5.Press "Standby/On"

6.Wait for 15 secs

7.Turn the player on

Post Number: 4
LG DV9723P

1.Turn the player on (without disc inserted)
2.Press PAUSE
3.Press 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9 (display shows CODE 00)
4.Enter the desired RC
5.Press PAUSE
6.Turn the player off and wait a few seconds

VCD playback

1.Turn the player on (without disc inserted)
2.Press PAUSE, 1, 4, 7, 2
3.Press UP 6 times, '07 00' should appear on the display
4.Press Program 6, Program 5 ('07 FE' should be displayed)
5.Press ENTER
6.Press Return
7.Power off and power on the player

SONY DVP-NS575

Please note that, some players do not display "success" when hacked.
The infrared service codes required to make the update are available on the Internet. Unfortunately, not many people have an appropriate device to enter the codes into. You basically need a programmable remote (Philips Pronto, One-For-All) or a PDA (Palm, iPAQ) with suitable software.
This guide shows you how to make the update with a regular PC equipped with an IRDA port.

1.Download the winsamp -package from Blank Franks site.
This innovative piece of software allows you to send standard home electronics IR signals using a PC IRDA port.
2.Extract the package onto a bootable DOS floppy disk.
3.Save the following code into a file named "REMOTE.TXT" and place it in the same directory as the package above.

"Sony Region Free Code 1",84,24,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,6,6,6, 6,12,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,6,117,24,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,1 2,6,12,6,12,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,6,117
"Sony Region Free Code 2",84,24,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,6,6,6,6,1 2,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,6,118,24,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,12 ,6,12,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,6,118
"Sony Region Free Code 3",84,24,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,6,6,6,6,1 2,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,6,118,24,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,12 ,6,12,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,6,118
"Sony Region Free Code 4",84,24,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,6,6,6,6 ,12,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,6,117,24,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12, 6,12,6,12,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,6,117
"Sony Region Free Code 5",84,24,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,12,6,12,6,6,6,6,6,12 ,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,6,118,24,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,12,6,12,6 ,12,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,6,6,6,6,12,6,6,118

4.Boot up your PC from the floppy disk and run winsamp.exe
If your IRDA port doesn't appear as COM2 you may override this by using an appropriate command line switch. For example, use COM1 by running 'winsamp C1'
5.Press the 'r' key to load up the codes into winsamp
6.Make sure your DVD player is in standby mode and your IRDA port is within range
7.Run the IR codes from 1 to 5 by pressing Enter on each corresponding button
8.Your DVD player should start up and display the text "SUCCESS"
9.Repeat step 7. Your player should return to standby mode.
Your player is now multi-region.

You all can find a lot on this site for future reference. Good luck!

Username: Aquilotta

Hi Dool1fan - thanks for that. Unfortunately I'd already been to dvddemystifiziert and found the instructions: but when it's unplugged it can NOT be switched on : no "TEST" message (or any other) is displayed. Nor when plugged while open/close is pressed (it simply opens and closes the disc drawer): and all-in-all, I can only report complete failure... I've also tried the instructions found at dvdcodes.net until at least getting the TEST message - but THERE I was stymied by the fact that there is no "DVD" key on the player!

So, again,
HELP please! I need the unlock codes for JVC XV-S302SL ...

Username: Pixelweaver

RE: Hitachi PDV313

1. Power on and open the tray
2. Press Setup
3. Press Left
4. Press Display
5. Enter: 0, 2, 8 and 3
6. Press Display
7. Press 0 (zero)
8. Press Setup
9. Power off

Username: Pixelweaver

RE: Magnavox MDVD65

1. Power on and open the tray
2. Enter: 3, 3, 0, 8 and 8
3. Enter your required region number, use 0 (zero) for region free
4. Close the tray and power off

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 24
Hi... Just thought I'd drop a link to fill you in on unlocking DVDs generally. When I needed to unlock my Sony DAV-D150 I hadn't a clue that you could crack players in the first place!

However, after a bit of research I came across www.dvdexploder.com - they're the big boys when it comes to one-on-one customer services and I couldn't fault them. Check their testimonial page for general flag waving www.dvdexploder.com/testimonials

They've even got a 'funny' video you can watch if you feel like it - www.dvdexploder.com/dvdexploderold.wmv - It's actually amusing. Anyway, I just thought I'd give you the heads up on who can make your player region free, and sit on the heads of the evil manufacturers. Yeah, I said 'evil'!

Username: Edu666

Hi...
Does anyone know how to unlock a LH-W753TA ?
My player has only region 4 unlocked.

Username: Fabis777

Hi,

Does anybody know how to make a

Panasonic SA HT 290

region free?

Many Thanks!

Fabi
fabis777@yahoo.com

Username: Barbeeq

looking for handset unlock codes for a TOSHIBA SD-430v dvd player...
Any suggestions re. sourcing this information - for free?
Cheers
Fj10000@REMOVEhotmail.com

Username: Natta

Could anyone advise how to unlock DVD LG DE8421P region 3? Thank you so much.

LONDONU.K.

hi there, how can i make my dell INSPIRON 1000 laptop dvd region free???

patrickvancleef@hotmail.com

Username: Tieti

Buenos AiresArgentina

To Unlock Gowell DVX 681 and do it multiregion or multizone or multizona.

1) Power On
2) Open tray
3) Type on remote control: 5168
A menu will appear.
4) Choose: Region 0 (zero)

Does anyone have a code for an rca rtd 206 to make it region free?

Thanks!

Username: Madmower

I'm having problems finding certain Panasonic Region unlock codes. I'm looking to unlock Panasonic DVD-RV32 and DMR-EH75V players. Any help out there? Thanks!}

Username: Surya_hai

Hi

Does anyone know how to unlock region free code for Sony Home Theatre System

Model is Sony DAV FX10

Username: Maroonq

Greater accra, Accra Ghana

Dear mate in the house please help me to unlock my sony dvd (DVP-NS355) player since i bought the dvd player i only watch region 2 movies but now i want to unlock the dvd player to play all region, so please help me brothers this is my contact maroon_gh@yahoo.com please send me any information discovered to my mail. THANK YOU ALL.

Username: Oracion1

need help to unlock a sony dvp-ns715p to make it region free. Please email oracion1@comcast.net Thanks in advance.

Username: Loki123

I need to unclock magnavox msd126 to be multizone.
I already checked http://www.dvddemystifiziert.de/codefree_en/magnavox.html but the model is not there.
Please mail me to igor_kak@hotmail.com :-)
thanks

Username: Delmarmoe

ANY INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO UNLOCK SONY DVD/CD PLAYER MOBEL DVP- NS37.

Username: Hmychan

Hello, does anyone know the unlock code for Philips DVP 3146K? Thank you!

Username: Millie_01

I'm looking looking for an unlock code to make my Panasonic SA-HT530 play region 1 dvd's and region 4.
can anybody help me out with this?

Username: Ryan99

Hello, does anyone have a code to unlock a Magnavox MWD2205 To make a multi regional or region 2. Please anything would help. email lyokofanryan@hotmail.com

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 29
RE: www.dvdexploder.com/testimonials - excerpt

"The following members have been kind enough to send unsolicited e-mails, happy with our service and generous with their thanks. We'd like to thank them too, as every sign of appreciation makes our work that much easier. It shows we're doing something positive to free DVD owners from the unnecessary and divisive creation of region locked players. Given the chance, we'd like to help you find a DVD hack too. Here are a few random selections from 2006/2007."

I like the thought that these people have actually taken the time to thank DVDExploder.

I've dealt with many companies that simply dismiss you once you've made an enquiry. They seem a good bunch to me! Well done.

Username: Angelaada

Hi just signed up, glad I did, went onto DVD Exploder and got my region code changed, thanks!!!!

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 31
No worries Angela, glad they could help you out! Never a frown with those guys and gals. I think they have a gal on their team anyway. www.dvdexploder.com

Username: Pattap

Anyone please have the codes/procedure for unlocking Pioneer dv366?
Have just received discs ordered from amazon that are Region 1, I am in Region 2.(much easier to try this than have to go through returns procedure, and I want to watch, now!)
Thanks

Username: Nesicha

I have a VCR/DVD combo Model LG LH-CX245W and i have tried all the fixes posted and none of them work. Does any one have the proper code to make this REGION FREE?

Please respond or Email me nesicha_2000@yahoo.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
Again, beware of posts here claiming you can unlock your Pioneer, Panasonic or Sony DVD player or recorder via dvdexpoder with your units original remote control and a code, its simply impossible.

If you want to unlock your model FOR FREE (they charge!) then check out the forums at www.avforums.com where you can unlock your Sony or Pana if you have a PDA, Laptop of learning remote with download ability such as a Philips Pronto. Failing that there are manu GENUINE websites out there that can supply you with the original factory service remote as used by the manufacturers to unlock your model, wuch as www.dvdchips.co.uk or www.multiregionupgrades.com

Just remember, you CANNOT mod a JVC, PIONEER, SONY or PANASONIC model WITH CODES FROM ITS OWN REMOTE. Fact. If in doubt, do a google search for the above!!

Username: Tiska7

hi every one can some one help me with the unkocking code for an akura amcdvd-1883 i have looked every where but nothing for this modle all help would be greatfull many thanks j.vidler@ntlworld.com

Username: Dannyk100

Anyone have a code for Audiovox 10" portable PVS33116? It has no remote and no number keypad.

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 40
RE: Angela Whitford

As I say www.dvdexploder.com will sort your DVD concerns out without issue. Happy that they did! I think Andy_Man has his own websites going - 'dvdchips' and multi-region upgrades, they 'charge' as well, but don't have the same community spirit. Keep your minds sharp while dealing with Internet retailers. Send them an e-mail first before joining to see if they can supply what you need.

Have checked www.dvdexploder.com and it looks like they offer a load of other 'free' services upon registration. The best in my book.

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_m

Post Number: 44
i have a simple question if i buy 2 of the same dvd players nothing expensive. would each remote work on both dvd players????? have a bet going

Username: Thatguynz

does anyone the unlock codes for a Philips FWD832 DVD mini hi-fi system i cant use that www.dvdexploder.com website cause i don't have a credit card

Email: thatguy000@gmail.com

by the way mike we have two of the same sony players and the remotes work on both

Username: Jamesconroy

Hi guys and Girls.

I need to find the Unlock code for a
Yamasaki 318TL. Its not on any websites out there?

Thanks
Seeking desperately

Username: Theunlocker

England

FAO: Mark Harris

I'd just like to thank you so much for 'tuning me in' to www.dvdexploder.com

I'm flagging this on all the related 'dvd unlock' message tags as a big thank you to the team - they made my awesome Pioneer DV-676A region free. I beleived this to be nigh on impossible, but the team came through with the information I needed.

Thank you so much and Merry Christmas you guys. I'm so pleased I made the extra effort to contact DVDExploder, as I've wasted $$$ on sites that have yet to get back to me regarding the simplest of enquiries.

Please don't get sucked in by one page 'adverts' offering you a service, you can bet, are trash. Take a good look at their site and you'll see it's been put together with the 'end user' in mind.

Thanks again - I'll now be able to watch a batch of cheap imported discs over the Christmas period with my family.

Other happy people seem pleased as well - www.dvdexploder.com/testimonials

Have a great new year everybody!

Username: Kimb

Adelaide, SA Australia

Hi,

Does anyone know the unlock code for a Teac DV-3121?

Email: kimbradbrook@hotmail.com
Many Thanks!

Username: Andyt30

I've got a LG RH1888H and i tryed lock and 7 zeros and bingo unlocked the dvd so now can play any region :-)

Username: Theunlocker

England

Post Number: 8
FAO Paul Simpson:

Although region free models 'can' be bought, you have to look closely for them. High-street retailors generally won't stock them, as they're 'not given the choice' by their stockists.

This is down to trade restrictions forced on DVD manufacturers by movie studios (a conspiracy), enabling the big boys to control movie release dates to maximise profits, squeezing every $ from every region in the world.

This form of trade restriction is technically illegal - you don't have region issues with your microwave oven do you? Think about it.

Catch up here - www.dvdexploder.com/dvdcodes

Username: Erint

Hi I am looking for the unlock code for a LG HT502TH...I have looked on all the websites so far recommended, any ideas anyone? Its brand new, does that make a difference?

Username: Little_paula

Hi,

I just got a DAEWOO DVD + VCR combo. The handbook is for a DF-4501PN/DF-4700PN

Model number on rear of unit is: DF-H35D2P-UB.

Can anyone help with providing the code for making it play DVDs from any region please?

Username: Mario714

Tampa, Florida USA

STILL Looking for an unlock code for a BOSE Lifestyle 28 Series III system. What I have found out there is apparently good for Series II, but NOT Series III. Anyone have a tip?

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 45
Just a reminder to all DVD owners having difficulty unlocking 'stubborn' players.

I'm sure you've spent a good few hours trawling the Internet for region codes, but there's an easy way to make your system multi-region without having to plough your way through trashy websites - and transform your equipment quickly.

Why not drop an e-mail to the team at DVDExploder and see what they can do for you? No hassles, just make an enquiry and let them get to work while you relax.

Here's a link you might want to follow, explaining the nature of DVD coding and guiding you in the right direction -

www.dvdexploder.com/dvdcodes

Simply send an e-mail and you'll be minutes away from watching that backlog of foreign films you've been itching to watch!

Username: Shandi

Wellington New Zealand

Hi There, I need your help!
I have a Teac PL-D1100 and I can not find an unlock code for it can you help me?. At the moment it is region 4 only. Thanks

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 52
Hi Kelly Kelly

Will keep my eyes peeled: Have you tried -

1. Open the player's disc drawer
2. Enter the code '81328' on your handset
3. Press 'enter' to select required region setting. '9' will be region free.
4. Close player's disk drawer

Username: Pdacruz300

I have a DVD player SONY RDR-VR555. Can anybody help me to unlock code for multi region?
My email: pdacruz300@yahoo.com

Username: Uncle

hi, can anyone help with unlock code for Fisher-price kid tough dvd player set on region 1 sent to my grandaughter in England so she can play region 2 or even region free dvd'S please? If you can help my e-mail is allan.smith1@homecall.co.uk Thanks very much in advance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us