Archive through November 04, 2003

Anonymous
Visit : www.unlock-dvd.com

MultiRegion Hacks for Domestic DVD Players ...

Unlock DVD players with the remote control ...

DVD players hacks ...

Anonymous
what is this about?what do you mean "multiregion hack"? what does unlocking your dvd do?

Does anybody knows how to unlock a Nexphill Dvd player encoded for region #1. This is a new brand made in China, the problem is that there is no remote code in the unlock dvd hacks

Knight Rider
Does anyone know how to unlock a Sony DVP NS305 using the remote control? It's region 2 and I want to be able to play DVDs from other regions on it.

Does anyone know how to unlock a Bose Lifestyle 28 System ?

I need multiregion hack for Toshiba SD-2900 DVD Player..

can anyone give me the hack for a toshiba SD330E

Anonymous
Does anybody know how to unlock a Philips DVD R75? It's region 2 code.

Does anyone knows how to hack a panasonic s55s to multiregion. Thanks

Does anyone know how to unlock the JVC XV-S302 DVD player so that it can play multi region DVD's

steve
try www.dvdhelp.com/dvdhacks
theirs allsorts in there

Does anyone know how to unlock the SHARP DV-S15U DVD player to multiregion?

Anonymous
I NEED HELP TO UNLOCK SONY DVD PLAYER MODEL:
DVP-NC615

i need to unlock a sony dvd player model dvp-n615.please help

Anonymous
Does any one know how to unlock a Hitachi model dv-P305 itds region 2 and i want to be able to play films from other regions. oplease help

can anyone unlock Philips 8080a dvd player?

Anonymous
I NEED MULTIREGION HACK FOR PIONEER HTD-510DV DVD PLAYERS

I NEED MULTIREGION HACK FOR PIONEER HTD-510DV DVD PLAYERS

Need multi region hack for Sharp DV-SL1OH

HOW TO UNLOCK THE DVD LG DA3530

does anyone know how to unlock microsoft x box it is region 2

i need any hacks for sharp dv-s15h please help

hello, i need to unlock DVD player Panasonic DV-535, thanx for any help.

Anonymous
www.christophefantoni.com

For free
MultiRegion Hacks for Domestic DVD Players ...
and
Unlock DVD players with the remote control ...
do not Visit : www.unlock-dvd.com
but the real original free one:
www.christophefantoni.com

Anonymous
AUDIOVOX VBP4000, HOW TO UNLOCK THE DVD (for Multizone)

Has anyone got the hack codes for a Toshiba SD-220EB please? Ta

Anonymous
does anyone know to unlock a panasonic veq2011

Confused
www.christophefantoni.com is in French (I think), and I can't read French.

Anonymous
does anyone know how to unlock a region two toshiba SD130E please!?

can you unlock a Centrax dvd player

Kulotski
Does anybody knows how to make Sony DHC=FL7D to be a region free dvd

does anyone know how to unlock a sony picot dvd player?

Graham
I put a cd-rom inside my sony dvd player and now I get message that I need to insert disc when I put a regular dvd disc in. My model number is: DVP-S360. I need a six digit code to unlock the system. Can anyone help me please.

Mario Lopes
Hello, Fellas!!

Is there someone who knows how to unlock the region code of the Pioneer Elite DV-47Ai, so that it becomes a region-free player?
Thanks for any help given on that.

Germany Australia
How to unlock a AFK dvd player mod#DVD-102.1
1. press the "set up" button.
2. "scroll right" until (preference page set).
3. enter 1 3 7 9 on remote control.
4. "scroll up or down" and choose "0" for region-free.
5. press the "set up" button to complete.

I have just bought a "Panasonic DVD-LS5"
Can any body tell me how to un-lock this player.

Anonymous
does anyone know the remote hack for the sony davs 400 dvd player to make it region free ??

Does anybody know how to hack the macrovision on a sharp dv-nc80 dvd/video player?

Anonymous
i need help to unlock sony dvd player DVPN8300 thanx.

any chance of one of you lovely people giving me an unlocking code for a sony sv300 if its not too much trouble. thank you.

charlie
hiya anyone know how to remote control hack a pioneer dv-350? found one but it says to use ab button which remote doesnt have.

I need multiregion hack for Panasonic SC-HT500

Anonymous
I need multiregion hack for Panasonic dvd-CV51

I need multiregion hack for Sharp DV- SL10 please

mark roberts
i need a hack that works on a samsungdvd-709/xeu
the ones on the sites dont work the pressing of the repeat button or buttons together doesnot work

Anonymous
I have a Sony DVP-F21 DVD Player bought in the UK.

Does anyone know how to unlock it so it works in Australia

Hello,
I'd like to unlock my Sony DVD player DAV-C450. Does anyone know how to do it?

I need to unlock the dvd coby 515, it's urgent, can you help me? Please it's very important. Thank you.

Please help me unlock a Toshiba DVD player SD-2550A. Any help?

Paul Pongolesi
also a good site for free unlocking codes : www.regionfreedvd.net
No thanks,

Pongolesi

Can anyone please tell me the remote unlock code for the JVC XV-N33SL dvd player, please please please please! Thank you very much...kiss kiss xx

Anonymous
How can I unlock a Toshiba SD-2815? Thanks

Bruno Meyr
I am looking for the code to unlock a Toshiba SD-3815. Thank you.

Anonymous
Can anyone pass on the remote code to unlock a Sony NS305? I want to play region 4 DVDs.

does anyone know how to unlock a sony ns 400d dvd player as i want to paly region one dvds

does anyone know how to unlock a sony ns300 dvd player to be multiregion

Kci Masters
some one tell me the code or procedure how to unlock my pioneer dv535 model dvd to multizone please

HELPP, does anybody know how to unlock DVD player LG DK7711P Region 3?

HELP am looking for the code to unlock all regins for lg dv7711p

Anonymous
Does anyone know how to unlock all regions for Memorex MVD4540 that currently plays only region 1?

HI THERE. DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO UNLOCK THE 'TOSHIBA SD-231E' IF SO PLEASE EMAIL ME AT shez_123@hotmail.com

Anonymous
YAMAHA DVD S530 unlock???

Please help me!!!

could somebody please help, i need to unlock a cd/dvd player dvp-s536d please,please help. thank you

me again, it's a sony

Hi, I need unlock a COBY DVD 515
Please email me at rsoto@netpad.com.ar
Thanks.

Hi guys, can anyone help me to unlock a Philips 763SA for region 1...thanks

SAPEANO_BR
Does anybody know how to unlock the Panasonic DVD player HT700 with remote control or any other way? It is a region #1 and I need to turn it into region free (playing multi-region DVD).

Thanks in advance for any help.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO UNLOCK JVC XV-N3SL DVD PLAYER?

Araujo BR
Please, does anyone know how to unlock a Sony DVP-NS725P using the remote control? It's region 1 and I want to be able to play DVDs from other regions on it.
Thanks

diana
Please, does anyone knows how to unlock a SONY DVP-NS315? I've looked everywhere, but they charge for the service, and i'm not even in the US!
Thanks

How do I unlock my Sony DVP-NS305 to play multi-region DVDs?

Does anyone know how to unlock the LG DA3530?

Hello all,
I have an urgent need of un-locking a Pioneer DCS-313. Today it is locked to Region 2 and almost not usable. PLLLLLLS Help!

Hi All
PLEASE HELP:::Does anyone know how to unlock my Sony DVP-NS530 DVD Player to play Multi Region DVD's???

Anonymous
Can any one help me to unlock panasaonic A 120 U?

Anonymous
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone know how to unlock a apex ad 1201 using the remote control? It's region 1 and I want to be able to play DVDs from other regions like region 4.
Thanks

Anyone can help me to unlock my Panasonic S35...y need to watch dvd from region 1....thanx

loran
does anyone kown how to unlock a sony dvd player dvp ns400d i have tryed usein the remote control and noting warks , i wont to play any region dvds is there a free download site where you can get codes on a cd to put in the dvd player it as to be free to download ,it my not work if it is the wrong one . thank you .

Anonymous
please could someone help me unlock a toshiba sd130e

Does anyone know how to unlock a Toshiba DVD&VHS mod: SD-V290 using the remote control? It's region 1 and I want to be able to play DVDs from other regions like region 4.
Thanks

Anonymous
Can someone please tell, if it is possible to transform the JVC XV-N33SL into a multi region device? I know that it does have option in the choice menu, but I can only get it to play certain films...

Anonymous
i need to unlock an alba 108 to be able to play vcd's

please help

Can anyone help me to unlock my Panasonic S35...y need to watch dvd from region 1....thanx

can anyone help to unlock my sony dvd hcd-s300

Anonymous
How do you unloack a GE 1101P? Help please!!

Looking for unlocking code for a Sanyo DWM-395 (zone 1) DVD player. Thanks.

For those of you searching for other codes, try these sites:
regionfreedvd.com
christophefantoni.com
unlock-dvd.com
dvdhelp.com
ebay.com
mercadolivre.com.br

Anonymous
can anyone unlock dvd player sony dvp-ns300
if so e mail me on peter.johnson793@ntlworld.com

i need the code for Toshiba SD2900 for region 4

Is there anyone out there who knows the unlock code for a JVC DVD model THA-30R? Please, Please!

Anonymous
On my AFK DVD player 102.1 i cant get to the preference page.. it has been disabled somehow. anyone know how to get around this?

Grant
Hi,

Does anyone know how to unlock the JVC XV-N30BK? Is their a remote control hack or do I have to take it to the 'Man'.

rob
I have searched loads of the web sites and cant seem to find any remote hacks for toshiba machines???

How do y unloack samsung TV+dvdDs21g5.I need to watch dvd from region 2.Thanks

Please, does anyone know how to unlock a DVD Coby 515 using the remote control? I am in Brasil, region 4.
Thanks

Chris

I need a multi-region hack for a Sharp DV-NC65 dvd/vcr player? I am in the UK so it is only region 2.(please e-mail)

Thanks
Vaughan

how to unlock Panasonic dvd player? I'm in region 1. Thanks

someone the hack for the samsung dvd-v3650 to make multiregion

Need to unlock a region 1 Panasonic SA HT-95. Does anyone have the code or know where to find it.

Anonymous
Hi,

I want to unlock a region 2 Sony DVP- PQ1. Anyone know if it is possible as I have tried loads of sites without much luck.

Thanks

Anyone know how to unlock a Toshiba SD 420 R2 dvd player?

Hi there
desperately trying to find a hack to unlock a dvd player : KXD DP 302. Anybody giving me the right answer is invited in Provence!!

Anonymous
I need to know the remote code to unlock a region 1 panasonic A160PM to changed it to region free.Please reach me for any tip. Thanks!!!

Hi! Can anyone help me with unlocking a DVD/Video combi-player PANASONIC NV-VHD1 from region 2 to multiregional?

Thanx!

I need multiregion hack for Panasonic SC-HT500 any chance of one of you lovely people giving me an unlocking code ?
ciprian09us@yahoo.com
Thanks!!!

I would like to unlock a SHARP DV SL-10...Can anyone help?

I am looking for a hack to unlock a sony - ns300 anyone out there got any ideas?? let me

thanks

I am looking for multi region hacks for the Phillips mx5700D, and the Sony DVP-F21. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking for VCD/SVCD enabler hacks for the SHARP DV-NC65s (combi DVD/VCR player).
I'm in Italy (region 2).
Can anyone help me?

Thanx!!! :-)

Anonymous
im looking for hack for lg dvd6183 can anyone help?

Hi, anyone know the region hack for a telefunken
TDV 8300? Plse plse would be most appreciative.
Cheers

Does anybody know how to unlock LG 4710 DVD to play multi regions please - bought unlocker codes from one site but does not work !

Unlocker I bought has codes for most DVDs so if you are able to offer any help I may be able to provide code for your DVD

Anonymous
Does anybody know how to unlock Bush dvd player.

Many thanks.

I've goy a Sony DVP-405, don't spose anyone knows how can unlock it from region 2 to multiregion using my remote! Cheers

Anonymous
HI, does anyone know a region hack for 'Sharp DV-SL10' DVD player. Please Please someone help me!!!!! Please e-mail me on katyn9@hotmail.com

Hi.

How do I unlock the DVD player from Sony model DVP-NC665P for all regions (currently plays just zone 1).

Many thanks,
naldo@email.iis.com.br

Hi.

How do I unlock the DVD player from Sony model DVP-NC665P for all regions (currently plays just zone 1).

Many thanks,
naldo@email.iis.com.br

Anonymous
does anyone know how to unlock a sony dvp-ns725p using the remote control.its region 1,and i want to be able to play other regions

i have a SAVA-D900 SONY DVD PAYER AND NO HAVE DE CODE FOR REGION FREE, PLEASE

I NEED HELP TO UNLOCK A DVP-NS530 SONY IF SOMEONE KNOES PLEASE HELP ME!

i need help to unlock a fisher DVD if someone knows please help me

Matthew
Tried alot of site but I finally found my hack at
www.dvdempire.co.uk in the handset hack page
they also look for your model for you..Great!!!

Anonymous
How do I unlock my PHILIPS 763SA using my remote control to play multi-region DVDs?

Anonymous
Thanks guys. That REGIONFREEDVD.NET helped me find a code for my dad's Sharp DV740H, but I still can't find one for my MAXIM MX10-20. Any help would be appreciated.

Anonymous
does anybody know how to turn a PROLINE 150HT dvd player into multi-regoinal anyhelp would be appreciated.

Anyone know how to hack a Magnavox MDV455/17 DVD player. Thanxz!!!

I need the unlock code for a Bush 2028, to convert it to a multi regional. Can anybody out there help me?

chris
Anyone know the unlock code for a Sony DAV-S888
Region 2 home cinema DVD player?

Thanks

Chris

how do i unlock a sony DVP NS305 dvd player

Anonymous
http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk/default.asp

go there it worked for me

LM
Does anybody know how to unlock a JVC-S500 dvd player to convert it to a multi regional. Can anybody out there help me please?

Can anybody help me please, how can i unlock a JVC THA-30, Thanks.

kebabservice
Hey there. Does anyone knows how to unlock the region code ( # 2 ) of a YAKUMO DVD MASTER XL2???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us