Samsung ts360 hdtv reciever

Username: Mtcpa

Post Number: 5
anyone have problems getting the transponder b to get any signal? i get in the 90's on the a transponder and in the 70's on the c, but 0 on the b and therefore don't get any of the hdtv directv signals. is this a problem with my reciever or the triple LNB dish? by the way, they are both less than 3 days old

Unregistered guest
yes... there is a bug in the firmware... have the unit choose the LNB type instead of setting it manually...

Harvman
Unregistered guest
I've had the same problem as Douglas since day 1 with my receiver. Nobody at Samsung could tell me what was wrong. I just fixed the problem in 10 minutes because of this site. Thanks roninSD!
This site rocks!

Username: Cfloyd

Post Number: 1
I am now having the same issue with the ts360. My system test fails on the LNB output. The transponder matrix only shows a dozen transponders with >95 strength. This occured tonight around 7:30PM CST.

How do you choose the LNB type? (is that the select dish type screen --> oval 3?)

Bronze Member
Username: Thomas_frieder

Staten Island, New York USA

Post Number: 14
I'm also told from an installer that the middle satellite (110) is the hardest to tune in with the oval multi sat dish...The dish must be really plumb and accurately mounted... one note: I have been able to recieve NBC, CBS, FOX and ABC in HD thru the network feeds (non local NY feeds )via just the one satellite.... i installed the TS360 last night and was able to get Leno, CSI NY and Lost and I am only recieving satellite 101 at the moment with a signal strength of low 70's as i have not permanently mounted the dish yet with all the wet weather (temporarily mounted on a 2x4 post) on side of apartment.. a small annoyance is the reciever has a major flicker on the screen each time it tunes into an HD signal and the other HD channels just sit there trying to acquire a signal but 4 broadcast network HD signals is better than none
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us