Please help!

Username: Jayhawk060

Post Number: 3
Can someone please tell me what's up with my 53" Hitachi? It's model 53UWX10BA. The blue in the picture is all out of wack. I took a pic of how it looks. Please any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.Upload

Post Number: 4
anyone?

Omaha
Unregistered guest
Looks like your TV is out of alignment. I believe your TV has 3 seperate light sources, 1 for each primary color. If the TV gets bumped hard or is moved around it can throw these out of wack. You'll need to have a tech come out and fix your "conversion" problem. Good luck

Username: Sacred

Post Number: 2
I agree with Omaha, it looks to me that the light source is not sychronized correctly or it out of balance. Hopefully your TV is under warranty...

Post Number: 5
Thanks guys. I'm in the military and just moved a long ways. I guess the movers wern't too careful with it :-( The tv does have the magic focus but it's not helping. It seems like everything is going good but when it gets to the blue focus it drops out early and quits the focusing. Unfortunatly I'm in a place in Alaska where there's no tech's around here that can work on them. My warranty was up a long time ago too. Is there a possibility of fixing this in house? Thanks for the help guys!

Unregistered guest
That's crazy - we have the same exact model and we have the same problem. It wasn't moved recently but all of a sudden it started with the color shifting. Warranty just ended - did you find out how to get fixed??

Post Number: 6
Nope the only helpful info I got was from this thread here. If you find anything out or are in a area where you can get it fixed, please let me know what's wrong. Like I said I'm in Alaska so it's going to be difficult for me to get mine fixed. Thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us