Hooking up two satellie receivers to a P ioneer DVR-320-S

Username: Aubrey

London, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
I have two different satellite receivers a Bell ExpressVu PVR5800 and a old Bell ExpressVu 2700 receiver that I converted to the DishNetwork. What I wondering is if any can tell me if I can hook up two different satellte receivers to the Pioneer DVR-320-S. Someone at the FutureShop told me I could because it had two S-VHS inputs. That makes sense but wouldn't I need two satellite inputs as well for the audio? Also my 2700 receiver is and old analog receiver if I run my audio through this will it convert it to digital?

xvxvxvx
Unregistered guest
Yes you need two audio inputs as well but this unit has 3 jacks for audio inputs as well as 3 video inputs. It only records analog audio not digital so your receiver will not matter. Yes it converts the analog audio to a digital output but do not confuse this with increasing the quality of the audio. Essentially it will just allow you to connect to another source via a toslink optical cable.

See the specs here 2076_4139_98124082_tab=B%2C00.html?compName=PNA_ProductDetailComponent,http://ww w.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/detail/0,,2076_4139_98124082_tab=B,00.html? compName=PNA_ProductDetailComponent

xvxvxvx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us