Big Price Drop?

Unregistered guest
I am about ready to purchase either the 50" Sony LCD or the 43" Samsung DLP. Someone told me to wait until after Christmas as there is a substantial price reduction coming at that time. Does anyone else agree with that? What is everyone hearing?

Unregistered guest
I've been going around in circles on this decision. Loved the Sony 50 LCD, but not PC connection, TV's & PC's are coming together. It stands to reason to have this available especially for this large a purchase. I thought that the newer Samsung was a 46 inch. The 43 may be an older model. I found the 50 inch Sam for $3500. and the 46" for $3200. / As far as price drops. That's typically always the case around Xmas, I'd not expect much more than a couple of hundred. An that will not include the Mitsubishi models I'm sure. / Good luck

Empty Nest Dad
Unregistered guest
I've been waiting and watching prices for a year. When the Sony 50" LCD dropped by $1000, including a free $699 stand and a brand new 2005 model, I couldn't resist and bought it. My local sales guy said this is the best deal ever and the free stand offer will disappear soon. If the deal gets better by Christmas, then those who wait longer than I did will benefit. These are Canadian prices and apparantly dropped when the new model came out last week.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us