Projection tv flickering with black lines

Username: Onefish

Post Number: 1
i have a RCA rear projection tv. more often im am seeing black lines appear on the screen that move up and down. The image sometimes flickers and it almost seems like the bottom right hand coner moves, like it folds or bends. When the image bends it is all the colours (RGB) not just one but the convergence will look really off but only in the area that appears to bend. This is the same on all sources. any input is appreciated.

tommy
Unregistered guest
return it and get a different tv, i work at best buy and we sell the rca 52"hdtv and we have tooooooooons of problems, we had the same problem with our floor model, sent it back the new one isn't much better

hope it hasn't been more than 30 days since you bought it

Username: Onefish

Post Number: 2
i don't think so... the tv is 8 years old... i bought it used, but i think i found the problem. After i disconnected it from the receiver it was plugged into there didn't seem to be a problem... some sort of interference probably with ground looping. Anyway the picture looks fine now, thanks

Joe Alageta
Unregistered guest
I have a 48" Toshiba projection tv and the convergence lines start to flicker when it is turn on for awhile. When you first turned it on, its ok but when its get warmed up it starts to act-up. Help anybody???

thomas li
Unregistered guest
i hav the same problem!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us