Where to buy? Best Buy or the web?

Username: Rudyq3

Post Number: 3
Hi all,
Where should I purchase my next DLP? Best Buy? or some place on line which seems to offer better prices like Abes of Maine, Plasmawholesales etc.

Purchasing online, I can save as much as $700 as compared to the local Best Buy. I'm not familiar with the warranty issues, typically they offer "MACK" 3 year warranty?
Has anyone had any experience with "MACK" warranty?
Thanks

Scott Smetana
Unregistered guest
Good thread Rudy -

Where to by my first DLP??? Someone help us. I just bought my receiver (Yamaha VX-650) for $400 from Abe's of Maine with Mack's 3 year warranty. I got my reciever, which appears untouched, in 3 days with a card from Mack's Electronics for the warranty. I found out Yamaha doesn't honor their 2 year warrantly unless you buy through an 'authorized' dealer. Maybe it's the same for DLP's.

MY BIG QUESTION IS THIS?

Is there a retailer (online or store) that will let me Upgrade my DLP if something comes out better in the following months?? I've read somewhere that someone was watching their 6-month upgrade period for better technology. I'm thinking about getting a HD3, but want to know I can get an xHD3 if it is way better. Please help us!!

Username: Rudyq3

Post Number: 7
Just found this link thought I share .....
http://www.dlptvreview.com/dlptv/1background.html

It seems to be a bit limited in its retailer list.

Anonymous

newbie here, if I connect my satellite receiver to HDTV with s-video cable will I get a good picture. Thinking about buying hitachi 51 inch crt rear projection tv.
thanks for any info
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us