How can I get free DirecTv channles whitout paying for them?

Anonymous
How can I get free DirecTv channles whitout paying for them

jingleguy
Unregistered guest
Nothing is free in this world......
Readdddd.....Read....Read

Unregistered guest
I am using extreme HU but I am getting the infamous device not detected message. I am using an external 9volt power supply, serial cable on com1. T911 program with switches 2 and 5 on. I have tried rebooting with power to the programmer on and rebooting with no power and then plugging the programmer back in. Still no device detected.

Username: Mollydolly

Post Number: 1
Help I have been having problems for about a month keeping my card working. Yesterday my card unlooped fine when I put it in the receiver it worked for about 4-5 minnutes then got call ext 745. If I turn the tv of and then back on it works for about another 4 or 5 minnutes. What do I do? I want my Direct tV.......

Anonymous

you can't get it Free! DA!

Unregistered guest
I have a Hughes receiver and I am suscribed to the basic service. What do I need to expand the number of channels I can receive. Do I need a HU card, a programmer and a membership ? What is a P4 card, P5 etc

john crooks
Unregistered guest
what voltage ac adapter do i need for a t911hu programer.

Unregistered guest
free satellite script

Username: Bluez

Post Number: 11
9 volt 300ma
745 means you need a valid bin its blacklisted
yes you need hu and a loader
patty try dsscentral.com for freeware scripts and bins
mike in extreme hu try file settings then change to com 2 or 3 or 4 or post email i have a program called com checker it detects which com your loader is on

johnny tran
Unregistered guest
I recently purchase a mikobuIII, how do I start to use this.

Al ski
Unregistered guest
Does anybody knoe if Directv is going to hit cards oon sunday.somenone told me black sunday is coming today

Username: Cappuccino

Post Number: 7
this is where you want to get your BIN from
www.solectronite.com
longest lasting BIN I've ever seen..

Anonymous

black sunday was in 2001

Bronze Member
Username: Dtvmaster

Usa

Post Number: 25
Listen any Newbees who need help or need Programmers and support . I can Help email dtvmaster@aol.com i Have programmers and a 10.00 fee for Tech support Via email per Hr session

Anonymous

i'm having trouble installing VBRun60.exe can anybody explain

Anonymous

any programers out for the P4 cards yet?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
just run the program vbrun60 from wherever you downloaded it then run extreme hu support files v3 then extreme hu and sandre will rip you off so go to newbie info for instructions and bins

Anonymous

that the problem i don't know where to down load VBRun60.exe

TOny king
Unregistered guest
How can i order the hu card loader. I live in usa. I heard that if i order it i well get an ticket to my address. how can i the loader anyone help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

CAN YOU USE AN HU CARD IN A RECEIVER THAT COMES WITH A P4 CARD?????

cIeN
Unregistered guest
i had directv installed a few months ago..it came with the new p4 card....what equipment (loader) do i need to purchase that would work with the p4

Anonymous

dsscyber.com...... all the info ou need... and you can use paypal

Username: Sweetmisery

I am using extreme hu 3.5A with a T911 loader on Win 98SE have been using it for a year with out any problems programming my card. Now in the last 3-4 months when I have to unloop a card in extreme my computer freezes up and I can't even get out of the program... the only way I can is to shut down the computer and try it again....sometimes this happens 3 or 4 times and then it works...then next time its usually longer or I can't unloop. I have to take my card over to a friends place...they have no problem
any suggestions

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
reload extreme hu 3.5a full,somthing has gotten corrupted or there is a software conflict but in the mean time when freezeing ocours hit alt control delete at the same time and close extreme from the windows box which opens.i took an update for windows 98se a couple of weeks ago and it hasent been the same since so i have had to go back to wondows95

Username: Sweetmisery

Post Number: 2
thanks Bluez....speaking of updates for win98se
I have also installed updates for win98se about
4 months ago...I wonder if the problem lies there?
I've re installed extreme like u said...but haven't used it yet, card is still running.

Do u think I should re install win98se?

Username: Dsssatcom

i have been testing a script since july last year and i guess you could call it free

MADROSS
Unregistered guest
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE CARD WHEN YOU UNMARRIED THE CARD I DID IT TO MINE AND IT DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE OR IT WOULD SAY CAR EXPIRED HOW CAN I FIX THIS PROBLEM

dondon89
Unregistered guest
how can i get a new programm for the new cards

Username: Author6

Black Sunday turned out to be Black Thursday. Yesterday the HU card is dead!!! waiting to hear next steps

Post Number: 6
THE HU DATASTREAM IG GOING TO CEASE TO EXIST OF APRIL 28TH,YOU WILL LOSE DIFFERENT CHENNEL TIERS TILL THEN.SOME SCRIPTS ARE STILL UP WITH JUST THE LOSS OF THE PPV'S AND A FEW 500'S AND 600'S.THE P4 FIX WILL BE OUT HOPEFULLY IN A WEEK SO YOU BEST FIND SOME P4 CARDS AND SOME GOOD HARDWARE AND A GOOD DEPENDABLE SITE

Nicky752
Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me: Will an Absolute USB Loader allow me to program a P4 card? If not, what loader/programer will? What program should I use to program P4 cards?

Anonymous

There is not any way to program a p4 or p5/d1 rite now. So every buddy just sit back and enjoy what cnannels they are getting, or go rent some movies. The p4 crack will be out soon, but you will for sure have to wait untill the hu is totaly gone. So forget about the hu and start buying them p4 and p5/d1 now while they are cheap. Vist rverland.com for help or any other questions

Anonymous

and O ya If you didnt know this is a hobby, if your in it just for the tv, Call directv and pay them so you will always have TV

inmate1715
Unregistered guest
hey, its now the 21st and the channels have now all been hit. ive been doing cards for a bout a year now and its totaly leagle as long as you make no money off of it. and there is no crack out yet for extreme hu for the p4 cards put i am waiting for one and as soon as i get one u can b sure it'l be all over the internet it probobly already is and we just dont know bout it. as soon as i find the crack ill attach it in here!

Username: Chuckken

You are all thieves...why don't you just try paying for Directv like a law abiding citizen?

DaveSucks
Unregistered guest
I pay them over 100 bucks a month so shut the fock up chuck.

Username: Chuckken

Hey Dave sucks!...(at least you live up to your name)...in that case, it's not free is it?

DaveSucks
Unregistered guest
I never said it was free. If anyone says it's free there full of it. You pay for it one way or another.

Anonymous

The P4 hack is here! Just got it and working fine.

Crockie
Unregistered guest
If the P4 hack is here then post some information so everyone can share.

DSSJunkie
Unregistered guest
I am extremely interested in this, if its true.

Anonymous

APRIL FOOLS!!! There is NO P4 CRACK.. Whoever is claiming to have it is smoking CRACK. Anyone interested in purchasing HU cards real cheap??

stev worm
Unregistered guest
Hi Im worm and in 2 days ill have the P4 crack so hold youll know monday.

Username: 6double5

Post Number: 3
i have been writing my own code for a year and a half so you might pay attention to the following....... i believe the p4 hack exists but no one i trust has seen it. and dont pay any jackoff that says he'll do your card via snailmail, go to dssnewbies if you want the truth.

win98looser
Unregistered guest
Win98 has recently been a great problem for many....

statcard4u
Unregistered guest
old news but was the "stat card" sports score card reader anything like a programmer that we could use??it looks just like the programmer and the cards look the same too.

Ihateyou
Unregistered guest
You are all motherfuckers. You want to hack the p4 just for seen the niggas_dicks on 598

Ihateyou
Unregistered guest
Now you'll have to jerk off watching your hairy ass_hole on a mirrow jajaja

anonymous oo7
Unregistered guest
I still have some ch. as of 409 am pst 04,28,04. There will be a p4 hack release but it will take time. Maybe dave will delay the shut down if the hu stream so to delay the release of the p4 hack. I was told that they are waiting for the hu to leave the stream so to see what the p4 looks like by its self. when thats done the release will follow soon after. Just my 2 cents.

Bronze Member

hmmmmm. ihateyou it is spelled"mirror" which is what you are probably looking into when you say your log in name.we know why you dont watch 594--598 so why dont you just take your inbred retarded azz and crawl back into bed with your mama and sister and leave us to do what we want you pathetic excuse of a human being

mikie night
Unregistered guest
when the p4 fix come can we still use extreme hu or will there be a new program out there that will that its place.if so can some one list it here.

Anonymous

The technology on the D1 is similar to a bank card. 28 bit to be exact. Quite a hill to climb but some of the brightest minds with nothing better to do have been working on it for over a year. I am sure it is hacked, in fact I have been doing this for years and know many unscrupulous installers. The word on the street is that the card was cracked a while back. I am sure 3 months from now, most sites will have member fixes with hardware. Remember what they said about the unsinkable ship(the TITANIC), the unbeatable Olympic Hockey Team (Russian Powerhouse-Beat by U.S. College students in 1980) the hack proof access card (hu card), and now the 28 bit encrypted D1---IT CANNOT BE HACKED---BullShite DAVE. Man will find a way if man created it.

Anonymous

sorry I meant to say 128 bit encryption, my bad

Anonymous

if you want free tv buy the Blackbird receiver.

http://www.dssdirect.tv/blackbird_receiver_134_ctg.htm

Handyman
Unregistered guest
I have a 3m on my Hu card,Up until now I get music channels, but no video on the rest of the channels except for 100,246,600,999.only sound Is there a way to decode the encryption to be able to get video????

Bayarea510
Unregistered guest
lol oh man i found this place my mistake and i love seeing all the newbies going crazy with the shut down of the stream.

guys there is not public hack for the p4 as of now. dont go and buy some so called support from a site you never heard of. dont send $$ off to someone that has a p4 loader, untill you hear about it all over the net.save you $$$

those who are really bored and want to test something out try maybe dishnet? or bev?

just my 2 cent worth
Bay

Anonymous

You are all on CRACK. I agree with the post dated Apr. 19 that says if are here just for the free TV you need to pay. I agree. This is just a hobby I am in Canada so DTV is not available for purchase here. You should be looking into a back up system like DISH or BEV. It is going to be at least a month if not longer for a P4 crack. So yes go rent movies, get to know your wife or girlfriend again, but don't expect a P4 crack anytime soon

saxman
Unregistered guest
here is a HU bin with "music channels" "ONLY" the other channels are a blank screen except Dave TV preview channels.. go to;
http://www.dssfilexchange.com/newfiles.php
select for download; autosave-03252004-000496487786.zip
enjoy until we get better updates..

justguessin?
Unregistered guest
Does that "blackbird receiver" really work without a card? And is that dssdirect.tv site legit???

Anonymous

i have a p4 crack. put in your pipe and smoke it. its all over guys, get over it.god damn it was good!!

StealinCycles
Unregistered guest
We'll have the answer to all of your problems in no time at all. The boys in Linthicum have the Cray and nCipher boards humming in the bullpen. The math says only 424 hours to go at 6% utilization -

This BUDS for you, Dave!

Ares
Unregistered guest
justguessin - the most info on the blackbird can be found at dsscanada.ca. Go into their forums for tons of info...

Ares
Unregistered guest
http://dsscanada.ca

kong
Unregistered guest
hey chuck kendal we are not stealing.we are just breathing air. you can not steal something you can not see.i can put a tv arial out the window and receive signals thats not stealing so go get back on your horse and leave. yours truly canada

Bytehead
Unregistered guest
I do not think you will see a P4 hack. Just as you have not seen a VideoCipher II hack. This time Dave has taken physical measures on the card (very hard to break into without electron microscope), extensive software measures (card will write to itself and shut down permanently), and encryption itself that is Pentagon like.
Dream on. Enjoy Dish while it is still up- until they or their buyers can afford to redesign it. Or (oh my god) pay.... and pay...
and pay....

BOMBAR
Unregistered guest
I am having problem programming my card. I programmed it and i am able to hear the channels but i could not see pictures. Could some one please help me. Thanks

tazspin
Unregistered guest
Uh bombar sounds like you are programming a hu card there is no video authorization packets for the hu card so there is no way to get the pictures at this time dtv can not be hacked.

Username: Faster_pussycat

if i were to buy a new p4 card (off ebay, for instance) could i just throw it in my receiver (which has no service) and get channels? i'd really appreciate a reply

Bronze Member
Username: Freekobe

NEWBIE, i DONT SEE WHY NOT. sounds safe

SmartAss
Unregistered guest
If anybody wants to watch TV for Free, just go over to a buddies house and watch his!!

Anonymous

hello

i am new in this. is there a way that i can see channels from another country from south america with a card from the satellite system from south america

thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us