Is your Government spying on you?

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23100
U.S Government accused of spying on citizens, intercepting trillions of emails and phone calls.
By: Dan Graziano | Aug 27th, 2012 at 09:50PM
"....... in an interview with Democracy Now, the official-turned-whistleblower claims that the government currently possesses copies of almost all emails sent and received in the United States."

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 533
they are watching this site too moron.. and yet you still provide aid with illegal TV channel pirating .. some people never learn.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23101
Tom_me aka Doreen: They have all your posts of last 5 years.
That would include all your requests for files and how to set up and assisting others.
They also have all your posts of your lesboness.
They also have all your posts as Internet troll.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25526
Of course they are watching. With all the sleeper cell terrorists with agendas in this country I would be disappointed if they didn't. They tag EVERY relevant search result on search engines as well as any/all government site clicks as well that could possibly threaten any government agency. They also keep tags on shopping, texts, tweets and emails, with their filters set for key words that set off flags for follow up.

But then again this is so 20 years ago anyway. For every advancement WE see is old news for them in the tech world.

They're not just setting the curve but also conveniently ahead of it. For a reason.

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 2862
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore_(software)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

And this is just the PUBLIC information. I'm sure they've gone on to bigger / better / faster / more.
Anyone with a serious interest in privacy should get an old copy of PGP from before the government installed a backdoor.

Privacy is at this point a historical footnote.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25528
To put it in perspective think about the military. The most advanced planes you're allowed to see at air shows and in approved media photos are already 15+ years behind the times. I don't recall what time frame it takes for something to be deemed declassified but by the time you and I see it why bother trying to duplicate it?

Now think about the internet, cell phone service, sat tv, GPS and pretty much anything hand held. Even "privately" owned equipment in space is monitored by some sort of big brother.

Even the earliest computer designers were engineering backdoors to their programming and hardware.

THAT was what...................................25+ years ago?

Now think of THAT grading curve.

Bronze Member
Username: Thx_34l7

Post Number: 44
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23103
leo stierer: That was a very interest post bringing in the historical aspect of spying by Government in proper perspective.

Silver Member

Post Number: 535
Pau Nyds hasn't got you "privetely" hit and I doubt he evr will.

so let me make this clear. PRIVET SERVERS ARE BENING WATCH!! you know nydas the ones you snd members too... get it now?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23104
Tom_me aka Doreen: Interesting way of giving away your identity!
Anyway, they have already got you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 536
No thanks to your rat @ss isnt that right Nydas?

Funny I seem to a free man sitting here and being able to read and respond back to your pathetic gibberish. So tell us where is Doreen these days? You help put her in jail? Likeyou just posted Anyway, they have already got you.( assmuming you mean Doreen)

So who is 'THEY" and why do you seem to know "they" have her ( Doreen)?

Care to share with us how you seem to know so much about her whereabouts?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23106
Tom_me aka Doreen: You are still in Oshawa as you were before your short jail term. Canadian legal system gives the least of punishment, unlike many other countries; that is your luck and heritage.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16963
nydas..its been years since U came here as a newbie and started your bullshit and lies...U have run everybody off and now have this lame site to yourself now...so why do U still harass everybody U can all the time?...are U really that immature and '10 yrs old?..or does Brian and DN pay U that much money to be an azzhole?...which is it?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23107
LK:..its been 8 years since YOU came here as a newbie knowing nothing and started bullshitting everybody and diverting people to your site to sell illegal files. YOU have ruined this site for everybody and now you have this lame site to bullshit me and a few good helpers. You have been run off this site several times and said you are leaving only to come back with more of your drunken insanity. ...So why do YOU still keep on coming back to harass everybody?...Are YOU really that immature and '10 yrs old that you do not understand YOU can't run me off?..I know DN paid YOU enough that you got the GOLD as the azzhole QUEEN BUT YOU CAN NEVER RUN ME OFF...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Say......tom
Nalin wants to check out your package
so drop your pans, show him what you got

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
BUT YOU CAN NEVER RUN ME OFF...

NO one NO time would want to run you off.
you are our laughing boy

Silver Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 257

Silver Member

Post Number: 855
The NSA lurks here because this place is infested with brown goat fukking ragheads. I'm glad they finnally rounded up a inprisoned the "Brown Bunch" .

Nice shuffle job Greg.

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 416
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts