New memberUsername: Themaskedman
Post Number: 1
Use your own remote control that comes with the TV:
Turn the TV on, and enter the Service Menu. Select 2 for Self Check. Then turn the TV off, and after the fan turns off, unplug the power cord. Reconnect the power cord, turn the TV on, and the HDMI port is reenabled.
I tried the procedure and it worked fine. I left the power cord disconnected for 30 sec before reconnecting.
Step by step:
1) Set to "0 minutes" using the [SLEEP TIMER] key.
(2) Press the [VIDEO STATUS] key and [DISPLAY] key
simultaneously, then enter the SERVICE MODE.
(3) When the Main Menu is displayed, press  key to enter
the self check mode.
(4) Turn off the power by pressing the [POWER] key on the
(5) Unplug power cord from TV for about 1 minute.
(6) Turn on TV, test the HDMI.
At first my HDMI flickered every 30 or so seconds, then I made adjustments to to use 1080i or 720P on my devices, fooled around with the TV HDMI settings then it stayed solid......havent seen the Green after that,,works perfect!