Viewsat WF, tried everything to fix it.

Bronze Member
Username: Jtuff

Post Number: 20
I tried helped a friend to get his Viewsat WF up and running and in attempting to do that I can't get mine to work again. Was using the 110722UL prior to trying to fix his and now just keep getting the blessed No video or audio. I have the tried the Cleaner File, WF 302 file, Factory Reset and putting the ip all over again and no such luck. HELP

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 943
It seems you are setting up for static IP, try the proedure for non-static IP.
If you have alredy tried non-static IP, then post more information like what receiver you are using

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Whats the procedure for non-static IP because the ip address and gateway show the same thing? My receiver is a Viewsat Ultra Lite.

Silver Member

Post Number: 945
Is that showing something like 192.168.x.x or you have a real address. procedure for non-static IP is as follows:

For Non-STATIC IP:
Go to Instalation -> Serial setup-> Network Setup-> Network S/W Upgrade-> Start your Upgrade

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
yes its showing the 192.68.x x and have done the Non-Static IP Setup where it says do not remove device while upgrading and still nothing.

Silver Member

Post Number: 946
It seems you do not have access beyond router to internet. How are you connected to the router from WF? was it working before?

Bronze Member
Username: Ziggy6

NC USA

Post Number: 35
you need to install the new bin , 110802
http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php?73628-Pftausw-110802ul-Ultra-Lite

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 624
why didnt subash just tell him that i wonder ?

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island50

Post Number: 63
he didn't know

Silver Member

Post Number: 625
ya think?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Thank You Ziggy6, this is why I love this site, you got a problem you just ask the members and they give you a solution that works. Put that bin on, updated it and it came on, Thanks. I hope this gets passed on for any of those that have the same problems. So much better when members are wasting time arguing with each other like liittle children.

Silver Member

Post Number: 950
jtuff:
Didn't check and assumed you had loaded the latest file, just ignore fun bunch and feel free to ask for any help. I Wish it was administered better and these fun bunch who are upto no good were banned permenantely. However they are shameless and keep coming back.
Computer Man:
Good post

Silver Member

Post Number: 629
btw i was suspended but the owner of the site gave me back my gold account once b4 .. so i am working on getting the gold again using this one .... see one thing subash doesn't understand , his buddy plymouth begged the the ceo to reinstate my account . so just ignore him.(subash)

Silver Member

Post Number: 951
Plymouth was kind but realizes that he made a big blunder. It happened the second time as well. I agree Greg Raf is worst, countless number of times
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us