Samsung HL-P5063W Different At Different Stores

Username: Rkwan

San Diego, CA USA

Post Number: 4
I just purchased the Samsung HL-P5063W DLP TV from Circuit City. I saw the same TV at Good Guys, but they are different. I noticed that mine does not have the DCDi logo on it, but the one at Good Guys does. As a result of this, the menu system is differnt on the two TVs. I'm wondering if Samsung made differnt TVs with the same model number for different stores. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Anonymous

Highly unlikely!!!
You sure they didn't give you the wrong one? Surely there's a sticker/plate somewhere on the tv with the model number. Maybe they pulled the switcherooni on you.

Username: Rkwan

San Diego, CA USA

Post Number: 5
The stickers on the back of the TV and on the box all say HL-P5063W. All the serial numbers match too. The tv was manufactured in May 2004. I called Samsung and they said that there were two different bezzels used on the Tvs. Interesting...

Anonymous

I have a question about the input ability of this TV. From the spec, the HP 720 P is ok, but I use Comcast HD setup box and program its output to 720P but the TV cannot display it. It just blink, and I can see there is signal. Anyone knows why ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us