Samsung HLM617WX/XAA

Username: Wbwillsbcglobalnet

Kansas City, Missouri USA

Post Number: 1
Hello, replaced lamp for second time in several years, no help, replaced color wheel, no help, had thirty year vet RCA guy come and check my work, said all was fine, but I probably needed DMD board but none were available, and many "types of board" were made, and it had an exotic chip on it, that was proprietary to Samsung, but they had none,

so down an assembly line Samsung alternates boards, and so a 6000 dollar tv is scrap, I cannot buy that, anyone got anything on this? I believe I even an extra color wheel, but need to check, but we are getting no output nothing, old guy says [hell old guy I am 56] anyway lots of experience but tons of half fixed stuff in his shop, what is the cure here, I am not scrapping this thing and it won't hold water, so an aquarium is out of the question, there has to be a work around, in Kansas CIty Missouri private email is wbwill@sbcglobal.net appreciate any help, I volunteer on allexperts.com under electrical all free advise, or anything I can do in exchange, buy a board whatever, need to move this huge mass, and not to a scrap pile, thanks so much in advance, Will
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us