Sharp Aquos 42 inch LCD TV screen problems

Username: Rolyat

Post Number: 1
I have a screen problem with my Sharp Aquos 42 inch LCD TV. With no picture, or with a very dark picture the screen looks like sheets of crinkled blue paper which have got wet and have ripples in them. What can be done? is this a manufacturing defect? Until I get a response I advise against Sharps LCD TVs

Username: Marsh

I have a26 inch sharp aquos , while in tv mode I have two black lines about 2inches wide on both sides of the screen.While watching dvd Ihave full screen.have looked at the manule , no help,tried menue screens ,no help.any suggestions?

Username: Randymoon

I have a Sharp Aquos LCD 32"...about 4-5 years old. My picture kind of melted right before my eyes! Any idea what should do?

Username: Kenkarole

Tavares, Florida USA

Post Number: 2
Have 42 " Aquos LCD and HD channels won't work. Cable guy checked and the signal was there. Tryed reset with no luck. Any suggestions?

Username: Josephludi

have a 32" Aquos 1080P and HD our complaint is athick vertical line appears on the screen when the TV is on .This is from day one of the purchase dt ofpurchase 16.09.10 .This lcd Tv is bought from Quatar. Please suggest a remedy at the earliest.

Username: Ksmith26

Aquos LC-46LE tv. Netflix Movies with subtitles transmitted from my internet via wireless. Subtitles come up in white, then in yellow, overlaying the white, so that impossible to read. Have worked with NFlix to no avail. they come up just fine on my computer, over same internet connection. Sure need an answer.

Username: Tsrbuster

hi guys has anyone had the problem with sharps aquos lc-60le741e tv with only showing half a screen and then coming right again.Happening quite frequently......?
any answers
thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us