Username: Plymouth

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12345
Mr. Sandman
Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 231

Posted on Monday, January 18, 2010 - 09:02 am: Edit Post
Perycles2005...Your are not the real Nalyn...who are you...............Nalin Nyda...Look at my resgistration date..Registered: ...Jun-06..Perycles2005...Look at my resgistration date...Registered....Mar-05

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 2036
Ya know ..if Ecoustics was a real reputable site and had real mods, and cared about its members, instead of a cover site for the law and satelitte providers....asswipes like plymutt and NN wouldn't be allowed to hijack every thread, as they have with every NFL thread here for example..

Silver Member
Username: Hannity

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, ADM FOR BAN YOU

Post Number: 222
Vikings and Colts in the final, anything other than that is an upset IMHO. Yes LK ,I watch THE NFL playoffs every year because CFL is on holidays at this time. Cardinals looked just the same 2 weeks ago as they did last year at this time, only thing is they got off to a bad start this week. Jets are not that great a team, I did root for them over Chargers because Chargers did not respect my guy Flutie very well, I hold grudges in Sports only, same deal for the Bills.

I did follow the NFL full time from 1998 until Flutie retired as a Patriot, nothing much has changed.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 4346
Nalin do you really think your camel is happy with you posting it's pic like that. I hope he chucks you when your on your way home from dish headquarters

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17609
You should ask Mr. Sandman.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 4347
I bet I could count your friends Nalin on a guy with three fingers

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1350
wth the other thread get deleted for?

Silver Member

Post Number: 233
if the guy has only three fingers he wiII only need to use two

Platinum Member

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12346
justforhaha's
Gold Member

Post Number: 2036

Posted on Monday, January 18, 2010 - 09:48 am: Edit Post
Ya know ..if Ecoustics was a real reputable site and had real mods, and cared about its members, instead of a cover site for the law and satelitte providers....asswipes like plymutt and NN wouldn't be allowed to hijack every thread, as they have with every NFL thread here for example..

You were advised that if you bash members, your sports thread will be bashed, stop your stupid bashing and it will be a pleasure for me to stoped it and keep the peace!

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1983
I like how the eyes go up!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 237
NFL AFC & NFC Conference Championship

1/24 3:00 ET At Indianapolis NY Jets
1/24 6:40 ET At New Orleans Minnesota

Platinum Member

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12351
Mr. Sandman
Silver Member

Post Number: 238

Posted on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 07:13 am: Edit Post
Perycles2005...Your are not the real Nalyn...who are you

Nalin Nyda...Look at my resgistration date..Registered: ...Jun-06

Perycles2005.Look at my resgistration date.Registered.Mar05

Gold Member

Post Number: 2038
Its pretty sad when an American internet site such as Ecoustics, censors and deletes all your NFL threads...presuming Plymutt speaks the truth about himself being a mod and "warning" ppl not to bash...all the while he pepetuates the bashing and thread hijacking, himself..

sure are lots of other sites that allow freedom of speech, a freedom allowed by the American Constitution....guess the French and Canadians don't allow it ...or Ecoustics has their own "agenda" and its all about chaos, internet hits, and money, while being moles for the sat providers...the US laws or the members wishes, don't mean a thing to this site..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17629
Its pretty sad when an American, seasoned in the Forum rules at Ecoustics, censors and deliberately bashes other members and even the forum admin and ruins all threads she does not like...presuming, of course, that the so called f'fun bunch' does the boss's bidding. Plymouth speaks the truth about the incessasant idiocy of LK aka justforhaha's aka chumley warns ppl not to bash...all the while he tries to prevent thread hijacking, and bashing.

Sure there are lots of other sites that allow freedom of speech, a freedom allowed by the American Constitution. But they do not allow the excessive freedom like Ecoustics does. It is about time she (justforhaha's aka LK) stop mis-using Ecoustics free policy and stop her own "agenda" meant to create chaos for personal gains.

Platinum Member

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12353
justforhaha's

If you go on ftabins or nfusiofonrum then many others, you will be banned for much less than Ecoustics can do, the inapropriated language is prohibed as well as for off topic!

The only thing that we want is to keep the threads clean and start new threads for joking or demean others inside the rules, clean the forum will be much easier like it!

I know that you are intelligent and can understand it as well for other members which do the same thing.

You don't like me and Nalin, everybody know it but why not limit your comments to your best quality and experience: help others members without bashing and informed our members with your knowledge!

I hope you will understand it for the wellbeing of everybody!

Thanks!

Platinum Member

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12354
Nalin Nyda
Platinum Member

Post Number: 17629

Posted on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 11:02 am: Edit Post
Its pretty sad when an American, seasoned in the Forum rules at Ecoustics, censors and deliberately bashes other members and even the forum admin and ruins all threads she does not like...presuming, of course, that the so called f'fun bunch' does the boss's bidding. Plymouth speaks the truth about the incessasant idiocy of LK aka justforhaha's aka chumley warns ppl not to bash...all the while he tries to prevent thread hijacking, and bashing.

Sure there are lots of other sites that allow freedom of speech, a freedom allowed by the American Constitution. But they do not allow the excessive freedom like Ecoustics does. It is about time she (justforhaha's aka LK) stop mis-using Ecoustics free policy and stop her own "agenda" meant to create chaos for personal gains.

Nalin

This work as well for you!

I try to keep the peace on this forum and this comment does not help me at all.

Please stop your comment over LK and his friend, we will see if they are able to keep the peace.

Thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 242
Perycles2005...Your are not the real Nalyn...who are you

Nalin Nyda...Look at my resgistration date..Registered: ...Jun-06

Perycles2005.Look at my resgistration date.Registered.Mar05

Platinum Member

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12355
Sandman

It will not be a big lost if I ban you with your 242 posts

Platinum Member

ModeratorCanada

Post Number: 12357
Forum Rules

ENFORCEMENT

In order for this board to be useful to its participants, it is essential that everyone observes the above posting guidelines.

eCoustics.com reserves the right to enforce the above rules in a variety of ways. Test, Off-topic, or nonsense posts will be deleted. Posts which were answered elsewhere will be deleted, moved, or referenced to the correct page. Additionally, use of this board constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17632
Sandman: Once you start doing things that are not allowed, you have lost the protection of the rule.
Also, you can't be a nice boy in one thread because you want it kept nice for you and bad or abusive or bashing in another thread. Your total behaviour is taken into account.
Also when a person like Plymouth makes a statement against you, you have to accept it as a statement based on taking into account your current and past behaviour pattern and if he is reprimanding you, take it as a reprimand and improve, instead of rebel like a bad schoolboy.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17634
Plymouth - You said to me, "Please stop your comment over LK and his friend, we will see if they are able to keep the peace."

You have not had half the abuse that I have had from this person.
3 years ago, I had to start threads 3-4 times and repeat information because of deliberate harrassment from the now called "fun bunch". And last one week, I have seen the same thing. Also, in between, there have been very few periods of peace from them.
It is like trying to make peace with Al Quieda - it just is impossible.

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 990
NN SAID:Plymouth - You said to me, "Please stop your comment over LK and his friend, we will see if they are able to keep the peace."

You have not had half the abuse that I have had from this person.
3 years ago, I had to start threads 3-4 times and repeat information because of deliberate harrassment from the now called "fun bunch". And last one week, I have seen the same thing. Also, in between, there have been very few periods of peace from them.
It is like trying to make peace with Al Quieda - it just is impossible.

That is what NN Said

He said that

NN Did

Just reporting what he said

Silver Member

East LA

Post Number: 991
THANK yOU

Silver Member

East LA