Issue: Optical Block

3 Name/Location: Debbie N., Grand Forks, ND
Model No.: KF60WE610
Year Purchased: 2004
Issue: Optical Block/Blue Spots and blue haze

4 Barb Black, Southborough, MA
Model No: KDF-60XS955
Purchase Date: 11/2004
Issue: Optical Block replaced 7/2007; Failing again: 11/09 (Blue Blobs)

5 D Spratley/ Reno NV
Model No.: KDF-60XS955

6 Robert Pavlicin
KF42WE610
4/01/2004
Second Optical Block, Third Lamp, Second Power Supply, Second Lamp Door.
rpavlicin@verizon.net

7 Ron Lorton
KDF 42WE655
June 2005
Optical block Problem
Event # E42607648
rlorton@aol.com

8 Jim Heidenreich/Lexington, SC
KDF-55WF655
November 2005
Blue blob/Optical block failure; thermal fuse
Event #E42203980
smooth.drummer@gmail.com
Upload

Username: Gothmartha

Post Number: 1
1 Name/Location: Eric B., Tallahassee, FL
Model No.: KDF-60WF655
Year Purchased: 2005
Issue: Optical Block/Blue Blobs

2 Name/Location:
Model No.: KDF-55WF655

5 D Spratley/ Reno NV

6 Robert Pavlicin
KF42WE610
4/01/2004
rpavlicin@verizon.net

7 Ron Lorton
KDF 42WE655
June 2005
Optical block Problem
Event # E42607648
rlorton@aol.com

KDF-55WF655
November 2005
Event #E42203980
smooth.drummer@gmail.com

9 Jean Nelson / Austin TX
KF-50WE610
June 2004
Blue Pinstripes / Optical block failure
Event#
gothmartha@gmail.com

Username: Johnthigpen

Rock Hill, SC

John Thigpen/Rock Hill, SC
KDF-55SF655
January 2005
Blue Haze and Green blob
Event# 39739837
jthigpen@comporium.net

Username: Smooth54

Lexington, SC USA

Post Number: 7
Aaron from Sony called me today! Boy, sure wouldn't want to have his job right now. We were both polite, I don't believe yelling and name calling get you any where. Anyway, props go out to Steve Linke for his site http://sites.google.com/site/sonylcdrptvproblems/ which really helped me both in knowledge and facts. Here's the deal, they will, with proper docs from the repair shop, either pay half the repair, and they can't guarantee the OB has been re-engineered, or sell me a KDL-52VE5 for $1350 plus tax and free shipping. Told thanks but no thanks, and that as luck would have it, we went to Best Buy last night and bought a G series Panasonic plasma (honest) and have been informing other customers on my visits to do research of Sony's lack of customer care, to think twice before they purchase a Sony.

Here's a thought, instead of paying the repair guy $75 to diagnose what we all know is the problem, that I put that towards shipping the set to Sir Howard Stringer in NY. Any thoughts? What if he had to sign for it?

Username: Conedreill1027

Marianne Reilly
Pearl River NY
KDF-50WE655
Feb. 2005
Issue Optical Block/ blue blob and pixels
conedreil@optonline.net

Post Number: 2
JAMES W HEIDENREICH: Hey I think that is a great idea shipping it back to Sony. How funny would that be if eveyone did it on the same day and crushed them with all these Wega's.
We could also notify a news paper and hope they thought it would be a good story.

Username: Simply_bill

Post Number: 4
Keep hitting Sony Electronics on facebook. We own the site now. Anything they post, becomes our post.

Keep sending your info to TONYATSONY@am.sony.com he asked for it so let him have it.

http://www.facebook.com/sonyelectronics

Username: Robby750

2 Name/Location:Robby Poindexter
Model No.:KDF-55WF655
Year Purchased:Dec. 2004
Issue:optical block - blue blob/hundreds of blue dots

Username: Joe_casolo

El Sobrante , Ca USA

1 Name/Location: Eric B., Tallahassee, FL
Model No.: KDF-60WF655
Year Purchased: 2005
Issue: Optical Block/Blue Blobs

2 Name/Location:
Model No.: KDF-55WF655

5 D Spratley/ Reno NV

6 Robert Pavlicin
KF42WE610
4/01/2004
rpavlicin@verizon.net

7 Ron Lorton
KDF 42WE655
June 2005
Optical block Problem
Event # E42607648
rlorton@aol.com

KDF-55WF655
November 2005
Event #E42203980
smooth.drummer@gmail.com

9 Jean Nelson / Austin TX
KF-50WE610
June 2004
Blue Pinstripes / Optical block failure
Event#
gothmartha@gmail.com

10 Name/Location: Joe Casolo, El Sobrante, CA

Username: Skin052

Wish I had a good update, but no..................pure crap. I contacted my extended service company and after getting the screw around for a week or so they booked me an appointment with "Bucks TV Repair" I did not hear from BUCK so I called the number they provided. Seems BUCK only works part time and is out of the area for the next Month or 2. They said I could bring the TV in and when he got back they would work on it. They do not offer in home repair. Called Warranty guy back up and even he said that was crap service so he offered to find me another guy. Suddenly, 3 hours later the Warranty company calls me up and states that the only option is for me to find an authorized repair guy and take it to them! WTF? Best as I know the nearest Sony Authorized repair company is 3 hours away from me. I would have to take the TV to them and have them diagnose the problem, do the repair and then pay out of my own pocket, my estimate would be a cool $1000.00 for this hassle yet they will not pay the travel to and from the repair guy? Got on the phone with the Warranty guys supervisor and tried to be nice but still let him know this is unacceptable. He seemed genuinely sorry for me and asked if it was O.K. if he called Sony? I told him sure, get back to me to see what they suggest. I will let you guys know.

Add this to the List,
Tony Skinner
Appleton Newfoundland
KDF - 46E2000
DEC 2006
Large red and Blue stripes / Optical block failure
skin052@hotmail.com

Post Number: 3
No idea if this will work but here it is......maybeUpload

The blue Line on the bottom is barely noticeable except on a white screen, the red/yellow line on top however is a big eyesore.

Lexington, SC USA

Post Number: 8
Nice picture, could it be, oh I don't know, a Sony?

Lexington, SC USA

Post Number: 9
For what it's worth, in a previous post I mentioned that Aaron from Sony offered a KDL-52VE5 for $1350 plus tax (free shipping). I did a quick price comparison and here is what I found: Best Buy- 1599.99 (reg 1999.99), Sony Style 1699.99 +free ship and no interest, amazon 1689.99. Bottom line this is an insult to my intelligence. I also checked out sonyelectroniccommunity that was mentioned on facebook. You have to scroll all the wayto the bottom to see any notices. A couple of things stood out 1) nothing about the Grand Wegas and 2) sure are a lot of warranty extensions. Makes you go "hmmmm".

Bronze Member
Username: Tenshun

Post Number: 30
As some of you know, a class action suit is underway. I emailed one of the attorneys involved to try and keep all of you updated.

ME: Hello sir. I was just checking for any possible updates on the pending Sony class action suit. The people on the main complaint site for our collective problem are growing restless. Do you have any tidbits that would help stem the tide for these disenfranchised erstwhile sony consumers?

I await your word kind sir, thank you.

Robert Lax: Hello Wayne,
We have made some progress in that all of the suits have been consolidated into a single suit in the Southern District of California (against Sony's opposition). Sony has asked the Court to dismiss the case, which we have of course opposed, and we are currently awaiting a decision of the Court (which could come at any time).
Best regards,
Rob

Username: Bong7r

Northridge, CA United States

Sat Rebosa / Northridge, CA
KDF-E42A10
December 2005
Optical Block, Yellow Tint 90% of Screen
Event #E40603439
srebosa@gmail.com

Bronze Member
Username: Slinke

Post Number: 93
James and others, also keep in mind that there is evidence that the replacement TVs are actually refurbished models that are shipped from a separate location from the brand new ones that you would get through the Sony online store. This would further reduce the street price on these models. I encourage you to ask Sony whether their proposed replacement is new or refurbished.

Lexington, SC USA

Post Number: 10
It just gets better, doesn't it?

I just found this forum a few days ago, and have already posted. But, regarding the class action suit, and legal actions that are underway, is it too late to get included on that?

Bronze Member

Lexington, SC USA

Post Number: 11
Everyone, be sure to email tonyatsony@am.sony.com and be sure to include as much info as possible- you event number, model number, serial number. I just sent him a lengthy one this a.m. and got his standard reply at this point, "reviewing and will be back in touch" which at least lets me know he is reading them. I know because he misspelled my last name!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
@Jean
You dont really need to get involved. Just wait for the long litigation process, or file in small claims on your own behalf if you are impatient.

The class action suits are only going to force sony to repair our crappy sets. IF we win.

Username: Barbblack

Southborough, MA

Earlier today I posted Steve's comment (paraphrased) on the Sony FB site about evidence that Sony's offering refurbed TV's as replacements. Just checked back, and my post seems to have vanished.
Surprisingly, no word from Tony@Sony yet...

Southborough, MA

Interesting. My comment re-appeared on Sony's FB site. There seems to be quite a large--and growing--group of unhappy Wega owners posting there. If you haven't yet become a "fan", what are you waiting for? http://www.facebook.com/sonyelectronics?ref=mf#

Still no word on your small claims judgement, Steve?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
I just heard yesterday. The short answer is that the decision was very favorable for me. Essentially, I was awarded my original purchase price minus the prorated amount of trouble-free time I had the TV based on a 12.5 year expected lifespan.

If you are considering a small claims (or other civil) lawsuit approach, your outcome and size of judgment will likely be affected by:
1. Your model number and the specific problem you are having (known widespread optical block problem is probably best).
2. When you first reported the problem to Sony relative to your original purchase date (less than 4 years is probably best, so document your problem with them as soon as possible).
3. The amount of trouble-free time you used the TV.
4. The state in which you live (California is favorable, but I am not sure about others).

Username: Jamison162

I'd like to know how long it's gonna take to collect. What if they don't settle/pay up. Then what do you do? It's $400 in FL to file in small claims.

Username: Joe_casolo

El Sobrante , Ca USA

Steve that is great news! So you are in California? I live in California, and if I can, I would like to blueprint your process, so I can start down the exact same trail. Hopefully we chat in emails further about this?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Hey guys and gals(lol), I just tried to post this link http://sites.google.com/site/sonylcdrptvproblems/ on the sony FB page and it disappeared within seconds of me putting it up there.

Bronze Member

Southborough, MA

Awesome, Steve!! Congratulations. You certainly deserved your ruling...and a lot more, as you've helped so many of us in our efforts. Now that i know the outcome of your suit, I will immediately file my small claim in Massachusetts. (Only $40 for claims between $500 and $2000.) I have all the documentation you mentioned, and with two defective optical blocks in 5 years, my total trouble-free time will be significantly less than that!

Username: Jfaaborg

I have a KDF60WE610 That was delivered in 01-2004. I have been getting lot of stuck blue pixels as well as a blue blob for the past three months. My extended Warranty from tweeter has expired. I have been following this and a few other threads. Wondering if I should try the small claims route (California small claims look like they are going good for us TV owners). I have not contacted Sony about the problem yet, should I?

TIA

Bronze Member
Username: Lisamcgu

Post Number: 46
I just posted this under comments on the Sony facebook site as advised in one of the above posts - http://www.facebook.com/sonyelectronics?ref=mf# . Remember that Sony will delete anything you 'Share' directly on their facebook page, but they can't seem to do anything about the comments left regarding their Share posts. Look and you will see that is where everyone is leaving what they have to say, as a comment.

"Sorry no excitement here for new Sony products. However, you may call me a PAST Sony fan.

I too was a die hard own Sony everything person starting with the Disk Jockey and the first Sony Vaio, their DVD recorder, and more. All until my 60 in Sony Wega ($5000) got the blue blob and a warped lamp door. It is then I experienced Sony's anti-customer service, the most upsetting, shocking cust svc I have ever experienced.

How can Sony advise their people to act like they are clueless when the defects that caused my tv to bomb are inherent on every lcd model Sony made? They know the defects exist or they wouldn't have issued those squirrley little recalls. In my case, even though I am a registered owner, I was not notified of the recall and it lasted a mere 6 mos.

And how can they act like the problem doesn't exist when there is a HUGE combined class action lawsuit in the Courts right now that includes owners of almost, if not all, of the lcd models.

Anyway, I am another that now purposefully never buys Sony and I advise all I know, DO NOT BUY SONY."

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Steve - Did the Judge ask what you believed the life expectancy of your tv should have been, or did he just come to his own conclusion?

Bronze Member

Lexington, SC USA

Post Number: 12
Jon, it is my understanding that you should contact Sony, if only to have it documented by them (and you) if you decided to go the legal route. Under ideal circumstances you would contact the manufacture to allow them the opportunity to correct the problem, commonly known as customer satisfaction, but in Sony's case it would be for your legal defense. You may also want to consider having the unit diagnosed by an authorized repair service if you haven't already if you do choose small claims.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
How is Sony responding to all the comments on their Facebook site ... just like the rest of their cust svc has been responding to us all along, unfortunately.

This was posted yesterday as a comment, not directly on their page as a post where the 'happy' sony customers might see it. That gave me a chuckle, actually ... the Sony rep using the comment section to tell us not to use the comment section ... ha ha.

"Sony Electronics - Hey All.. Barb, I'm here. You all have given me a lot to read over the last couple weeks.. way more than my usual workload... so I'm a little behind, my apologies for not being more present.

So, a couple things. Regarding response time: It is challenging to keep up with the posts you are making on my posts as well as the ones you're starting as Fans! That is why I encourage you to use the forum so that we can collect information and respond more quickly. Right now there is a number of you posting multiple times on each and every thread. I understand you want to be heard, we are listening! But also understand that you're slowing things down because we are reading your notes..all of them. (I actually think I've heard more from Barb, William, Tammy, Marrianne and Jim this week than I have from my own Mother).

Neither Tony or I have more info for you yet... Yet, means right now.. but we will have something... soon(ish). Here is a link where warranty information will be update (this is a more direct link then the one I provided earlier) http://vaio.sonyelectronicscommunity.com/vaio/forum/topic/?topicid=7947142459654 437417 ... Read More

The info you're looking for will go here before it goes anywhere else. For those who gave Gina's blog post about the Reader Daily Edition a thumbs up! You rock. Thank you.

Sukhjit"

And this is Barb's response.

"Barb Black - Went to your link, Sukhjit. (Why is it under "Vaio"--a computer brand?) My model, KDF-60XS955 is not listed...maybe because its "extended warranty" expired last year? So no help for me with my second defective Optical Block, right? "

Username: Jamison162

You guys, let's keep hitting their Facebook site, I just posted a lengthy comment. Also, there are a few folks who have started posted You Tube videos of the problem, let's support them and do the same or at least go to You Tube and comment on those videos. Lastly, I have started posting on the Warranty forums at the Sony site below:

http://vaio.sonyelectronicscommunity.com/vaio/forum/topic/?topicid=7947142459654 437417

Username: Ronl1940

Sioux Falls , SD SUA

Post Number: 5
I like that little attempted barb from Sukhjit that she hears more from Barb Black than she does from her mother, might I suggest that if her mother had one of these POS TVs she'd be hearing plenty from her.

Sioux Falls , SD SUA

Post Number: 6
Eric,
Just tried to go the site you posted and got an error message.

Username: Rachelle8

Houston, Texas USA

If you have a Sony TV, don't give up on getting your satisfaction!!!

I have a 60-inch Sony Grand Wega television (I think it's a KDF model) that I bought my husband for Christmas 2004. The TV cost nearly $5,000! We have had to change the lamp -- that was $200 and it can be done without any real technical knowledge. But the optical block problem was much more serious and the company said it was not covered by the warranty and we had missed the deadline for the recall. Sony refused to pay for the cost of fixing the TV. I was incensed!

So I wrote a letter to the president of the company and both the attorneys for Sony. I told them that we have always bought Sony products, that we always equated Sony with quality, that a $5,000 TV is a big ticket item -- like a washing machine or refrigerator or even a car -- and it should not wear out in five years. I told them that if they won't honor their product and fix it for free, I will stop buying Sony products, period, and that I would instead buy Samsung. (Samsung really is the best TV manufacturer now. They have surpassed Sony in quality and design and pricing.) Well, Sony called and offered to fix my TV for free! Yay!! Just in time for Christmas, as I was trolling the Sears.com site to buy a new Samsung with no payments, no interest until May 2011. Even though Sony's gonna fix my TV, the Sears deal is still pretty sweet. But since we're not really in the market for TWO televisions, I'm gonna have to pass on that deal.

Good luck to the rest of you seeking restitution for these expensive televisions. And if any of you need the addresses or the template of my angry letter, I'd be happy to share that with you. In closing, my advice is to keep your letter short and to the point. Tell them what the problem is and what you want them to do about it. Then give them a time frame in which to get back to you or else you're gonna buy Samsung! I think they hate to hear that, since Sony is a Japanese company and Samsung is a Korean company conglomerate. The rivalry is serious!

Yes please send me any information. I'd love to have my set fixed. When I first got it my family enjoyed it so much. My hubby would have friends over to watch the game, I use to have "Chick Flick nights" We were proud of our Sony now it's an embarassing.

Bronze Member

Southborough, MA

Rachelle,
It's great that they "fixed" your optical block on your expensive TV for free. My set is the same size and age (just 5 years) as yours. Or first OB failed and was replaced in July, 2007. Our second is now failing with the familiar Blue Blob. I'm going to small claims court to seek a monetary settlement sizeable enough to replace the Sony with a comparable (non-Sony) model. Hopefully your replaced (rebuilt, actually) OB will last you at least another 5 years. Many of us have not been so fortunate.

Bronze Member

Southborough, MA

Post Number: 13
Just re-read your message, Rachelle. So they haven't actually replaced your OB yet? If not, and if you decide you want them to do so, see if they'll tell you whether you'll be getting a new, re-engineered part, or just a rebuilt one. Also demand at least a 5-year guarantee on the part. If not, that Sears deal might still be your best bet.

Bronze Member

Lexington, SC USA

Anybody else notice there are no posts, good or bad, on Sony's fakebook??

Bronze Member

Southborough, MA

Post Number: 14
They still seem to be there. Just uncollapse each thread by clicking on "view feedback".

Username: Tradi1

Just wanted to offer up another possible resource / avenue for blue blob victims, of which I am one.

I sent my U.S. Senator a brief E-mail outlining our David vs. Goliath story. Instead of the usual auto-response "thank-you", I later received a USPS delivered letter requesting more detailed information so that he can proceed with a congressional inquiry. No promises, but it's easy to send your respective Senator a request to investigate:

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
tracy - that is absolutely fab about your pro active response getting an actual response. Would you be willing to post the letter for others? I would love to use it as a template and write a similar letter. Thanks!

Bronze Member

Southborough, MA

Post Number: 15
Done. I filed my small claims case today. Court date won't be until March, but I'll let everyone know what happens then.

Bronze Member

Southborough, MA

Post Number: 16
Update! In response to my email over two weeks ago to "Tony@Sony", I just received this from a sender named "Cynthia (Sardo) Ing". (Guess Mr. Brison wrote a form letter and gave it to "Cynthia" to add customers' email addresses and change the salutations.) Nice to have it in writing, though. It will certainly provide good evidence for my court case. This appears to be their *only* defense.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----
Dear Barb,

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. I oversee Sony Electronics' service operations, engineering, product compliance/safety and quality, and the Customer Information Services Center in the United States, and I have to tell you that we all take a lot of pride in customer satisfaction and your input is always much appreciated.

Our customer service representative, Tony, looked further into your case and has confirmed that your TV is out of the extended limited warranty period that was designed to accommodate both parts and labor.

As a Sony Grand Wega customer that is out of the extended limited warranty, you are being offered two options:

- A discount on the repair cost of the TV's optical block, or

- A new replacement TV for a significantly discounted price.

If you have not been offered either of these accommodations please let me know, so that Tony can follow up with you personally.

Customer satisfaction and product quality and reliability are very important to Sony and we stand behind the quality of our products and services. The various accommodations offered to Grand Wega customers who are outside the current limited warranty period are just an example of our commitment to customer satisfaction.

We continually post service updates on our customer support web site at http://esupport.sony.com and our community forums at http://sonyelectronicscommunity.com/forum so check back regularly for new information.

Sincerely,
Tim Brison
Senior Vice President
Sony Electronics Service Platform
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Tyler5806

i just got the same response as Barb did at this point i am going to boycott Sony. I am disgusted with this company and i have already been telling people while i am out shopping not to buy Sony and to look up the class action lawsuits against them. I will be writing a nasty letter to Sony, although i am not looking at getting any type of compensation i just feel they need to know they have lost another customer. I will continue to follow this forum as i am still deciding on whether to take them to court. Thanks all for the help.

Bronze Member
Username: Ishscyn

Everyone is doing such great work. Even if it is mostly fruitless, it's great to keep harrassing Sony. It's appalling (and telling) that they've taken their 800 customer service number off their website for "consumer electronics." It's 800-222-7669, btw. (Steve, great site!!! http://sites.google.com/site/sonylcdrptvproblems/ ) And they refer customers in their recorded message to their "priority service" number which is not toll free. What a joke.

After reading some of these latests posts I called the 800 number and spoke to Liz and asked her why I had only been offered a discount on a new television and hadn't been offered a discount on the cost of repair, like many other have been lately. She told me my television (KDF-70XBR950...purchased in November 2005 @ approx $7k, optical block failed December 2008) was not among the models with the "extended warranty." I corrected her and told her the warranty had been extened through June of 2008, but my block failed five months later.

I asked if my replaced optical block was new or refurbished. She couldn't answer. I asked what the warranty is on the replacement optical block (over $700 for just the part; not including labor....total job was over $1100) and she said 1 year. Incredible.

I'll never buy another Sony anything again.

-Cynthia

Username: Kary2347

Hey all!
I am truly taken aback by all the posts regarding the Sony WEGA. Had no idea it was this bad. I have the KDF 42WE655 and recently got the "blinking red light". Ordered new bulb as this has happened before. Upon changing bulb, noticed discoloration and melting of plastic surrounding the bulb. By the way, I also have the blue dots on the middle section of my screen and have had for a few years. Husband blamed me for cleaning it with damp cloth. But now I know it wasn't me!! Googled sony recalls and imagine my surprise, I found this!! Contacted Sony, received email and was told to give their customer service dept a call. They arranged for repair service to come out and evaluate the extent of damage to my TV, at their expense. Invoice from repair guy states "Melted beyond repair" Received yet another email from sony and I was offered not one but my choice of 2 replacement TV's. The first being the KDL46ve5 for $525 plus tax or the KDL 52ve5 for $950, also with the famous 2 week expiration. Went to SOny website to review these 2 TV's and imagine my surprise when I couldn't find those model numbers. According to site, these models are no longer available. Meaning these 2 particular models must be a POS also. This offer is ridiculous and I will not be accepting their offer.

Bronze Member

Southborough, MA

Post Number: 17
Hmmm. Looks like Sony just permanently blocked us "complainers" from their FaceBook site. I was wondering how long it was going to take. Was it a coincidence that we finally heard back from "Tony's" boss, Tim Brison, on the very same day? I think not.

Sioux Falls , SD SUA

Yup. Just had a post on the site removed after about 3 minutes! I got the e-mail from Brison and replied like this:
Tim,
Thanks for the information. As a former service tech and manager for a major US office equipment mfgr/marketer I am surprised that they stuck service with this task. Most companies I'm familiar with would have given a pot of cash to a marketing group to settle the issues with. After all it was a marketing decision to put these defective sets on the market in the first place. What that tells me is that Sony has decided to go low budget on addressing the problems and is prepared to ignore the negative customer satisfaction. Sony obviously thinks the problem solution isn't worth the money and effort required to fix it.
So far those whom Tony has made offers to are not happy and some actually are insulted by the offer.
Have Tony call or whatever he does and I'll see what he says. My number is 909-227-4645. You know my e-mail address.
Thanks for your interest,
Ron Lorton

Bronze Member

Lexington, SC USA

Got the same email from Tim, someone sure was busy entering email address'. Here is my reply:

Tim,
I appreciate hearing from you but as an educated consumer I am insulted by your offer. Even though Sony had extended the warranty, it was a non issue with my KDF-55WF655 as the OB failure did not happen until this summer. I will never buy another Sony product, as a matter of fact on 11/15/2009 I purchased a Panasonic TC-P50G10 plasma from Best Buy for $1299.99, so you can keep your offers. Sony can't even insure that the new OB have been re-engineered so the defect still exists, and word has it the replacement sets have been refurbished. One thing I will be doing is pursuing every legal avenue that is available to me, all I am seeking is restitution for the cost of the TV and court costs. I do not want to make money on this, I just want to be treated with respect and the defect corrected. Tim, I paid $2300.00 for this piece of junk four years ago with the assumption that it would last much longer. We know what happens when we assume.

If you need to contact me you have my email.

Thank you for your time,
Jim Heidenreich
Dissatisfied Sony Consumer

Here is the message i sent Sony in response to the email from Tim Brison.

Given that I as have many others thought that Sony stood for exceptional quality and service I now realize that your products are garbage as well as your customer service!! Sony issued a recall on these products and only posted them for consumers on your website and did not try to reach out to the millions of people who purchased these TV's. If Sony actually cared about the long term value of their customers they would have sent notices through the mail or the news to resolve the issue of the optical block problem that you knew about when they were being shipped from your facility. I know as well as the many others who have lawsuits against your company for the optical block problem that Sony is trying to sweep this problem under the rug and not attract to much negative attention so you can keep selling your inferior overpriced products.

It amazes me how a consumer can pay 3500 dollars for a TV and only have it last 5 years and then get an email saying that oh well the warranty expired you can pay even more money for another one of our inferior products if you would like. Mr. Brison you cannot tell me that your response is looking out for the best interests of your valued customers? Being the VP of such as large company I would have to believe that you do realize the marketing screw up this is? With the competitive market that you are in and the amount of market share that your company has lost over the last 8-10 years I would hope that this is not your final solution to the optical block problems you are having? Your extended warranty that you have stated was expired before I started having these problems so I am not sure how that shows that Sony takes pride in customer satisfaction? I purchased my TV in July of 2004 which means that I started having these problems roughly January or February of 2009 so after only 5 years this TV is ready to be taken to the curb it is rather disturbing if you ask me.

" The various accommodations offered to Grand Wega customers who are outside the current limited warranty period are just an example of our commitment to customer satisfaction." What accommodations have you offered me other than having to spend more money on another TV and/or pay for a faulty optical block that your company knew about? Sony can't even ensure the new OB has been re-engineered so that the defect still exists, and the so called replacement sets that you offer are refurbished and are models that have been discontinued. I find it insulting that you would suggest that I pay for your company's mistakes and from what I have been reading regarding the class action lawsuits, there are many more people who are not happy about Sony's lack of support on these matters. I will be boycotting all Sony products and will be looking for a Samsung they have by far exceeded you in design, quality and price. I will be looking at legal action as well and I will be sending an email to my state representative as well and any other outlets I can find to get the word out about Sony.

Thank you

Sioux Falls , SD SUA

Just finished a call from Sony CR. The offer to sell me a replacement TV was pretty much similar to that I've heard on here and other sites. That person didn't seem to know that we'd been 86'd from the facebook site. The sets I was offered were a KDL46W5100 for $1025 or a KDL40VE5 for $850. I'll call back but I don't think that'll do it.
Wonder what there is about the first of the month that generated all that activity?

The reason for all of the activity on Sony's part to quash us, probably has to do with them seeing their "Flash" sales reports for the Thanksgiving weekend. It had to have been ugly. We might not have made a huge dent, but I can tell you we are leaving a mark.

With Sony it isn't a question of us cutting their profit, they haven't made one on their sets in 6 years. What we are doing is helping to dig their hole deeper.

To them we are just a flea, but with enough time even a flea can get a stubborn dog to move.

Facebook - I Have A Defective Sony

At least till they send the legal letters.

Bronze Member

Southborough, MA

Post Number: 18
Dear Mr. Brison,

The following is the letter I sent to Tony on November 16, 2009 [original email to "Tony" was pasted below]. From the content of your response to me, it is clear that you never read it, and that you (or Cindy Ing) have simply forwarded me the same form letter that you have sent to all the other unsatisfied customers who wrote to Tony--as instructed by Sukhjit. I also noticed that the wording of your response to me is also on Sony's Vaio customer forum...nearly verbatim.

Clearly, customer satisfaction is NOT a primary concern for you or your company. I have filed a small claims suit against Sony in Massachusetts Small Claims court under the consumer protection act, Chapter 93A. I look forward to presenting my case to someone who will actually listen to what I have to say.

Signed,
Another unhappy Sony Wega victim,

Barbara Black

Tim was busy typing today - Got mine also.

On a separate note, a few weeks ago I sent an Email to the Investor Relations Dept's at WalMart & Best Buy (from their websites) and asked them to foward our concerns to their executives involved in supplier/vendor decisions. As a highly visible retailer of SONY products I simply asked them if this is the type of vendor they want to partner with?

Got a response back from WalMart today indicating they are looking into the matter.

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. I oversee Sony Electronics' service operations, engineering, product compliance/safety and quality, and the Customer Information Services Center in the United States, and I have to tell you that we all take a lot of pride in customer satisfaction and your input is always much appreciated.

Our customer service representative, Tony, looked further into your case and has confirmed that your TV is out of the extended limited warranty period that was designed to accommodate both parts and labor.

As a Sony Grand Wega customer that is out of the extended limited warranty, you are being offered two options:

- A discount on the repair cost of the TV's optical block, or

- A new replacement TV for a significantly discounted price.

If you have not been offered either of these accommodations please let me know, so that Tony can follow up with you personally.

Customer satisfaction and product quality and reliability are very important to Sony and we stand behind the quality of our products and services. The various accommodations offered to Grand Wega customers who are outside the current limited warranty period are just an example of our commitment to customer satisfaction.

We continually post service updates on our customer support web site at http://esupport.sony.com and our community forums at http://sonyelectronicscommunity.com/forum so check back regularly for new information.

Sincerely,

Tim Brison
Senior Vice President
Sony Electronics Service Platform

Try and contact your NBC stations, they ran a Sony story on a station in Kansas last week.

Bill

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/content/cfa/story/Blue-Blobs-Block-Out-TV/DZ-ffjxNe kab5cSOUMxNzw.cspx

Sioux Falls , SD SUA

Now it becomes clear what has precipitated the flurry of activity on Sonys part. This free gift due to media pressure is getting around and they want to cut em off at the pass. They don't want to do anything otherwise they'd make an ernest offer. Sony simply wants to be able to say they offered help and we refused it.
Sneaky

Great they give us the electronic version of Herpes and they could care less.

I think of my efforts like a meter in a taxi. Every post is more money not going to Sony because another consumer is educated.

Facebook. I Have A Defective Sony TV

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
Kary,

Please see THIS PREVIOUS POST by me. I encourage you to file an incident report with the CPSC, if you feel the melting could have been dangerous. In addition, Sony extended the warranty for your issue, so they really should be obligated to fully repair your TV or replace it with a comparable TV free of charge. See the links in my previous post.

Steve

Bronze Member

Lexington, SC USA

Post Number: 15
I guess Sony was working overtime last night, as I also received a call from customer relations. Peg, who said she was a manager in CR, assistant to the office of the president, still made the same lame offer of either half repair or discounted TV. The one exception was I wouldn't have to have my set diagnosed by the authorized service center, that from my email they knew I was legit. I also expressed my concern that the TV's they were offering were factory refurbished, she assured me they were new with factory warranties. Our conversation lasted 27 minutes and I received the call about 30 minutes after I sent the email reply to Tim Brinson. We had what I would call a good discussion and I feel we are starting to make them worry, but not to the point where they are willing to cave. Since she is a manager I asked her for full repair costs along with guarantee that the replacement OB had been re-engineered but she could not grant me either request. We had the same discussion that I had previously with Aaron and I told her of my disappointment that she could do no better. She also told me that my OB was not the same one that the class action suit filed and won which initiated the extended warranty. My reply : it sure shares the same defect as the others.
I've tried to make it clear to all the people at Sony that I have had conversations with, I just want my TV repaired with the guarantee that the issue at hand (OB) has been corrected, or restitution for the inconvenience and prorated use of the set, based on 12-1/2 years life expectancy. Bottom line is I have 2 weeks to call Peg and let her know which option I would prefer. As per our conversation last night, she knows that neither offer suit me.

Dissatisfied Sony Customer

Funny, as I was proofing this post I noticed that the word "TV" was highlighted so I rolled my cursor over it, to my surprise it's a Sony ad, go figure! Buyer beware, DON'T BE FOOLED!!!!!

Check out this site - http://www.complaint.tv/
They claim to forward for free consumer complaints to all local tv stations in whatever state you select. It's definitely worth the few minutes to write it up as a Kansas station picked up this issue a few days ago.

Bronze Member

Lexington, SC USA

Jean, thanks for the link. I just checked it out and it is definitely another great way to get the news out and hopefully make Sony squirm a little more.

Here is a post from Facebook -I HAve A Defective Sony TV

Kevin Kelly:

I am so psyched. The Cleveland ABC affiliate. WEWS News Channel 5, Consumer Affairs reporter called me today to pick up this story. I have an appointment with him later this month. Don't let up people.

Username: Calculating_risk

Hello Sony,

The party is just getting started. i just received my invitation. Here have a look:

Upload

Model # KDF-70XBR950
Serial # 9117073
Manufactured: April 2005
Purchased: July 18, 2005

Total Cost before tax, ESP, Sony stand, accessories: $6,199.98

I'm for the most part a reasonable and level headed individual and I am not expecting a complete refund, but what Sony is offering to me and from what I read everyone else is insulting! Sony has squatted and dropped an eye watering, 6 foot wide Cleveland steamer in my living room and offers no more than a spritz of air freshner in their clean up efforts.

Sony needs to do the right thing and erase the black mark on their name before it covers it up completely.

The board of directors and their counsel I'm sure have weighed all of the potential outcomes and associated costs and have decided to pursue the current tactic. We need to throw them a wild card and keep throwing it. Contacting the media will go a long way. Bad press and negative consumer reviews directly affect sales. They know this. Don't let up!

Everyone become fan of "I have a defective Sony" on Facebook. We need to increase the fan numbers, I know from talking to a Sony rep they are not happy about all the facebook comments which is why they banned us. We're getting noticed even so. Keeping the pressure on.

Quick correction on Facebook the site is:

I Have a Defective Sony TV

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/I-Have-a-Defective-Sony-TV/182875766612 ?ref=nf

You are making a difference.

Oops thanks Bill

Username: Pfulkers

Roseville, CA USA

I have a Sony KDF-E42A10 TV and I have the same Optical Block problems. My repair cost is $1150 for my $1600 TV. I just got my final offer from Sony. They expect me to buy a new TV for $892 + tax + the $90 for the authorized Sony repair person Sony required me to hire. This cost is just below that price I can get it here locally for the TV they decided to offer - $1329.99. The class action lawsuit's resulting extended warranty's do not cover my model. But it has the same problems. Sony is performing their Research and Development on their customers and refuses to cover the problems that exist with their lifelong customers spending hard earned money. Sony quit manufacturing these in 2007 because of these problems. Has anyone had any success dealing with Sony on this issue? What about the Class Action Lawsuit? How do I get my model of TV covered in that ruling?
Thanks Paul Fulkerson

Username: Sonybaloney

First time poster.....Kudos to those who have shared their experiences and knowledge about the problems with the Sony RP sets. About a month ago I started having the green screen and yellow stain probems with my KDS-R50XBR1 purchased in Jan of '06. I contacted Sony and gave the details to a CR person (non-technical) and she walked me through a troubleshooting algorithm which simply entailed unplugging the tv from the surge protector and plugging it directly into the wall
to see if there was any difference in the picture (which of course there wasn't). She immediately transferred me to another department where the representative automatically offered me a discount on three LCD flat panel tvs, the KDL52XBR9 for $1,325.00 plus sales tax, the KDL52VE5 for $900.00 and the KDL46VE5 for $550.00 with the stipulation that I would have to accept the offer within two weeks. I don't know if this represents progress in the battle against Sony but this seems to be a weakening in their stance in that 1. They pretty much took my word for it that the set was going bad without having a repair technician looking at it, 2. They did not offer a discount to have the tv repaired and 3. The discounts on the tvs they offered were anywhere from $300.00 to $600.00 better than what I could find locally or on the internet at this time. Even though the offers seem to be getting better I think I'm going to go the small claims route if anything just for the principle of the whole matter. I do have one question though to help me get the ball rolling and it deals with jurisdiction....I bought the set in a different county than which I currently reside here in Northern California and I wondered if I needed to file in the county where I purchasd it. Thanks for your advice or link.

Bronze Member
Username: Ishscyn

Does anyone have email addresses for Tim Brinson and Hank Leclair?

TIA!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
Paul,

Class-action lawsuits require that you find a law firm who is willing to take the case. They also take a long time to be resolved, and the compensation you receive, if the case is won or settled, tends not to be great. The compensation received by the customers in the one class-action that has concluded (based on a settlement, not a ruling) is not horrible, but it took a long time, and many newly affected customers are receiving nothing.

Your other option is small claims court. It entails a little more work on your part, but the resolution is much faster, and, given a strong case, you are more likely to recover a cash judgment. See my Sony LCD Rear Projection TV Problems web site for additional information.

Steve

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
Jerry,

Your TV is a 2005 SXRD, which is one of the models that were part of the only class-action lawsuit that has concluded to date. However, the warranty extension expiration date settled in that case was June 30, 2009, so you missed it by a few months.

Interestingly, Sony engineers apparently convinced the judge to write the following statement in his Opinion and Order accepting the settlement: "...[The] approximately three-year extension of the warranty is also fair because it is nearly certain that any class member who will experience a problem with the Optical Block will do so before June 30, 2009..."

Unfortunately, that does not seem to be the case with you, and I have received numerous emails and seen posts by other 2005 SXRD owners that their TVs have been failing in the second half of this year. I expect that number to continue to grow as time passes. The apparently misleading notions presented to the plaintiffs and judge that the problem only affected a small number of these models, and that the problem had been fixed, troubles me greatly.

That said, Sony tends to make better offers to those whose TVs are only a few months beyond their extended warranties. Unlike those with 2003 and 2004 and other TVs, who receive "discounts" that are not much different than current street prices, the more recent TVs can get discounts that are likely below Sony's cost, so at least they are not making a second profit off you.

I don't think you have to worry about where you bought the TV or where you live. My interpretation is that in January of 2006, when you bought the TV, you entered into a warranty contract with Sony Electronics, which is based in San Diego. That contract should be valid at the location of your home, wherever it happens to be.

Your TV contained a latent defect on the day you purchased it in January of 2006. That defect was not discoverable by you until now (a little less than 4 years later). However, the defect existed when the TV was still under its express warranty and an implied warranty of merchantability (the first day of your ownership), and you reported it to Sony within the theoretical 4-year statute of limitations. This is all addressed in California statutes and case law, which I have outlined on my web site. Other states may vary.

See my Sony LCD Rear Projection TV Problems web site for additional information.

Steve

Bronze Member

Southborough, MA

Post Number: 19
Cynthia,
Tim Brison's "personal email" to me was sent by Ing, Cindy (Sardo) [Cindy.Ing@am.sony.com]. I'm thinking that most Sony email addresses in the US seem to follow that convention, so Tim.Brison@am.sony.com might just work. Same for Hank.LeClaire@am.sony.com. Worth a shot!

I came across a few other SONY exec's that may want to hear our story. Try the same E/M convention: first.last@am.sony.com

Stan Glasgow, Jeff Goldstein, Chris Fawcett,
Brian Siegel, Stuart Redsun, Steve Sommers, Nate Kraft, Nick Colsey, Mike Abary, Mina Enokida

There must be someone there with a conscience.

I think they have a second email system. Otherwise when they send out emails they would look more professional. Basically what they send looks like it is generated by Yahoo. There is never a title and every company includes a confidentiality clause. The Am.Sony.Com are probably all filter to a pool of nobodies.

Username: Jodiannw

My issue is similar, but not the same as everyone's. I have read several posts about the vertical lines, such as ours. Our TV started showing these lines about a month and half ago, and a bulb replacement did not fix it.
I think all WEGAs should be recalled... are there any out there that work still?

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
Jodi,

When I had my optical block replaced a couple of years ago, one of the attempts resulted in this exact same multi-colored vertical lines issue. It was a bad replacement optical block right out of the box Sony sent the repair technician. He had to order another one. Unlike the color blob/haze problems, your TV is completely unwatchable, which puts you in a very difficult spot.

Steve

Username: Jodiannw

Steve-
Thanks for the reply. Yes, it is absolutely worthless. Sitting in the spare bedroom and just making us mad! Are you the same person who has the great google site and the Facebook page? If so THANK YOU! Your information is invaluable and the reason many of us are able to bond together in this issue.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
I maintain the web site. The Facebook page was started by Bill. This eCoustics forum is easy for anybody to post to without registering for anything. On the other hand, the Facebook page may make it easier for various people to communicate directly with each other, which could come in handy. I'm glad the sites are helpful.

Jacob from Sony called me today and offered me the same offer as what Tim Brison emailed me the same 50% discount on repairs and a 1450 dollar replacement TV. I told him that i shouldnt have to pay Sony anymore money after spending 3500 on a TV that didnt last 5 years why would i spend another 1450 to get another shitty Sony product. He then offered t ofix my OB for a 50% discount, i just stated to him that there is no evidence on Sony's part that the new OB will not fail again and suprisingly at that point he said that it may or may not fail again. I laughed and said that is exactly why i will not take that offer. He then went on to try and reason with me that since i will be purchasing a new tv anyway that i should take Sony's discounted TV offer on i believe he said a KDL52VE5. I simply stated that i will never purchase another Sony product again and that i will be buying a Samsung which ended the conversation by him telling me he will keep my case open for two weeks and will contact me if any better offers come up.

I hope this company suffers for what it has put all of us through and that our efforts take Sony off the map.}

Username: Parplus

High River, Alberta Canada

This is the reply I received from Sony (05 December, 2009) in query to the optical block problem, referencing to the "Blue Flu", as I call it.

Mike,
I'm sorry; the Sony KDF-60WF655 60" High Definition LCD Projection Television is not known by Sony to be defective in any way and we are not aware of a problem.

The new Samsung LED series is looking good right now. I WILL do a lot of research before getting a replacement TV.

Anyone have a part # for the optical block, for the 60WF655? Might as well attempt to get it up and running, so I can sell it.

Bronze Member

Southborough, MA

Post Number: 20
No defects, huh? Then how come they issued an extension alert for your model for "blue discolorations" on 6/23/2007 which expired on 12/31/2008??!! There are no limits to Sony's lies...outrageous. (But they're counting on your giving up and going away. Fight back!)
http://sites.google.com/site/sonylcdrptvproblems/

Bronze Member

Southborough, MA

Post Number: 21
Meant to type *warranty" extension alert...

Username: Jfaaborg

Called the Priority line today to get my complaint into the system. The rep totally reads a script about the great offer sony is making to us to buy a TV at a greatly reduced price. I told her to save her breath and I would never buy a sony TV. now I get to wait for Customer relations to waste my time then I can file a small claims againt them

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
Mike is in Canada. Perhaps all of the KDF-60WF655's remain defect-free up north due to the cooler weather. :-) Seriously, though, Mike, if you got that response in an email or some other written form, I would appreciate your sending me a copy of it, if you don't mind. I maintain the Sony LCD Rear Projection TV Problems web site.

I have an email address at the top of the main page, and there are part numbers at the bottom of the optical block replacement page. Expect an optical block to cost around $600, but keep in mind that it will most likely be refurbished, and it will have the same defect as your current one. You can probably get yours refurbished for around $300, as well.

Bronze Member

The problem is dust related. Maybe in Canada you run your heat more so the air in your house is filter more then in Florida where we can leave the windows open 6 months of the year.

You want to get an idea how many people are in the optical block wasteland? Go on craigslist and look at all the Sony's for sale because the owner is "relocating fast".

I posted mine so others won't end up like us by those who would turn their misfortune onto others. The more informational posts there are, the harder for Sony to deny its existence.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/ele/1496882016.html

Facebook - I Have A Defective Sony TV

Username: Djeaux

Our KDF-E42A10, purchased February 2006, began showing the blue blob about 2 months ago. After checking around, I discovered that virtually every other Grand Wega rear projector model except mine has at least had one of Sony's infamous "3 month unadvertised" warranty extensions. Rather than fight it out, I have retired the projector & bought a new 47" Vizio flat screen for about $100 less than the cost of parts and labor to replace the Sony optical block. <sigh>

Sony has sold me its last television, and I will think twice before buying Sony cameras (we have 3), videocameras (we have 1), or audio equipment (we have 2 systems). Sad, really.

If anybody knows of a class action suit for the KDF-E42A10, I would love to know about it, as I could get a few pesos for my frustration.

Bronze Member

Wasted 30 minutes on the phone with "Peggy" at Sony. She is supposed to be the assistant to the President of Sony. Let's be honest, would the assistant to any President of a $66 billion company be talking to us. Odd that in all that time she was never interrupted once. She is a nobody put there to take down what you say to use against you when you file against them.

She also told me that "TONY@SONY" is just an email box and everything sent there is forwarded straight to her. Which is odd because I have a resume posted for "Tony@Sony" who lists himself as the liaison to the office of the President. Someone isn't telling the truth here.

She told me she has never seen Facebook and every time I brought up others, she kept saying, no it is about me on this call. She is very well scripted and was probably employed before this job at Gitmo.

Join Facebook - I Have A Defective Sony TV

In short they are going to give us nothing and to them the only thing they want is a "win". I am sure when it comes to bonuses it is easier to show the boss how much you didn't spend on repairs, then the amount you have lost in future sales.

Username: Djeaux

OK, Bill, I'll put this down. I am NOT paying a Sony-approved technician ($450) to replace the optical block and I am NOT paying Sony ($450) for a replacement part. If I choose to have the TV refurb'd, I'll order a rebuilt block ($300) and install it myself (I'm able to do that kind of work). I will NOT be buying a Sony-branded replacement ($1200), nor will I be buying any other Sony hardware in the future (I have spent roughly $500/year on various "toys" with Sony brands). I figure this has cost Sony at least $2200, which is the cost of the piece of junk TV they sold me four years ago.

Stone truth: Go to Sam's Club and look at a Sony LCD next to a Vizio. Look at the price tag. Add in the extended warranty for the Vizio & you'll still save $400-500. No accident which brand is now a best-seller.

Saddest thing for me is that I bought the Sony TV with "timber salvage" money after Hurricane Katrina leveled 40 acres of longleaf pine in 2005. My loss -- which the feds wouldn't allow for tax purposes because I'm not International Paper -- was over $100K. After the forester, logger, and timber buyer ripped me off, I had enough money to buy the TV. Didn't expect to be ripped off by Sony, too :-(

Bronze Member

Lexington, SC USA

Sent the following photos in an email to Tim Brison and our pal Tony@Sony. I just wanted them to see how much I'm able to use my Grand Wega (now on my back porch) and my new Panasonic plasma.

Upload

Bronze Member

Lexington, SC USA

Post Number: 18
Sorry something happened on the upload, here's my Grand Wega and Panasonic:
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Mikedan

Somebody is getting famous for letting people shoot his TV after losing a bet. Problem is he didn't tell people that it had the blue blob. I'm sure it did, it looks to be a similar model to mine....and why else would you let people shoot your TV. I wish I could get the word out there that he is not as much of an idiot as he'd like people to believe and let them know his TV was probably just a giant piece of junk. Here is the video, all the news sites are mentioning it and they don't know the SONY story either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJzbIt37FVo

Bronze Member

We are gathering pictures of Sony "Blue Blob" sets to make a Youtube video called "Blue Christmas". If you can help us and post any you have on Facebook, I Have A Defective Sony TV. Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Have-a-Defective-Sony-TV/182875766612?ref=nf

Bronze Member

The sad thing after watching the video of the TV they shot, I realized it had a better picture then mine,.

Bronze Member
Username: Mikedan

I didn't see that they showed the TV on...I watched it while I did other things. Did it have blue blob like i thought?

Bronze Member

Southborough, MA

Post Number: 22
Cindy, I agree with you about the guy not making much of a sacrifice...while getting lots of buzz. I didn't see the TV powered on either. Definitely a WEGA...looked just like mine.

Well so much for Chris, he has not responded to any of my FB posts. Guess he's gone to the dark side.

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2009Dec10/0,4670,USSaintsTVShooting,00.html

This was shown about 15 minutes ago on Fox News. The guy does not mention any problems with the set but he does mention he is stimulating the economy like Obama with his "Cash for Clunkers" program. The set was a Sony Wega so I am sure it must have been defective.
Lets all write to Fox
http://www.foxnews.com/us/ureport/index.html?ChannelAdminGuid=C3D20995-1947-4C37 -B4D3-4ED8EE4A1A85

2 seconds ago · Delete
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us