DN PPV Sports 455

Username: Alexgroove

Post Number: 1
only looking for channel 455 ppv sports. seriously this is the ONLY channel i need to have, big UFC/fight fan. so i am looking at the solaris, can any of you testers tell me which box would be most reliable for PPV sports ?

Bronze Member
Username: Dusty1980

Post Number: 30
i have the solaris and i didn't get the last ufc...but i think k-box did but im not for sure they get them all the time

Bronze Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 75
kbox had UFC 101 perfectly, not a single issue at all. Came in perfectly
They are having WWE or wrestling, so I'd assume they are going to have all the UFC fights as they are buying other events as well.

There's an event not this saturday, but the following saturday, so you can see if they have it again

Post Number: 2
so kbox is it... i think i also heard something about kbox getting UFC 101. well theres pretty much some kind of ppv sporting event just about every weekend. just this last weekend there was two boxing cards on ppv. did anyone with a kbox happen to catch those? already have a place to catch ufc 102, but 103 and the mayweather fight fall on my birthday party night. id really hate to miss out on that, and not because of N3, but because i couldve got a box with a more reliable team behind it.

Post Number: 3
well its fairly simple. with nag3 freshly out everything is a bit more complex i understand. but there are boxes out there getting ppv events right now. i am just trying to figure out which has been the most consistent/Reliable of the bunch.

Bronze Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 79
So far kbox has had the WWE even on PPV and also the UFC event. Not to knock on boxing and upset people, but I think their fan base isn't that big compared to UFC and WWE.
I'd assume big fights like cotto, mayweather..etc will probably be on kbox, but little fights that probably should be on hbo instead of PPV, I don't think they are going to buy them.
It's supply and demand and you can see people who really want UFC fights and I don't want WWE what so ever, but I do see their posts and there are a lot of WWE fans.

So far kbox has had UFC 101 and they are having the WWE even this weekend. I won't turn it on to even verify as i could careless about wrestling.

I'm not a big boxing fan, but I enjoy like most people the really big events

Post Number: 4
yeah, theres a place about 3 miles from where i live that has the k-box/dongle combo for $180 so spam away spammers...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us