SAMSUNG 50"DLP 1INCH GREY BAR AT LEFT SCREEN

Username: Citylites

Post Number: 1
mY SAMSUNG DLP 50" developed a 2 inch grey transparent bar at the left screen. I got a spare bulb and put it in and still did not solve annoying bar. Is this a menu configuration adjustment issue? Tks to all your help.

Username: Xedlos

Post Number: 2
This might be a problem with your color wheel

Post Number: 2
If it is, I guess I'll have to wait till it dies down. I'll live with it for the time being and decide what to do with this technically challenged TV model. Tks. so much for your help..

Post Number: 3
Bringing this thread to a closure., the problem was the LIGHT TUNNEL. It was apparently a design defect. There were a lot of threads i came across in other forum sites with the same subject. The defective part should have been recalled by Samsung. Well the good news was mine was replaced by Samsung free of charge albeit my tv had 2,550 lamp life (bought mine in 2005). So folks out there with same issue, just call samsung. You,re gonna get free replacemnt if indeed it was the defective LIGHT TUNNEL. tks.

Username: Hlr4266wx

Post Number: 1
I had the line on the left side of my set as well (42" DLP) and the free replacement light tunnel fixed that. I also replaced the bulb. Now I have a solid black bar that runs the length of the screen at the bottom about 1" wide. Also the picture is grainy or blotchy (especially peoples faces). any suggestions?

Post Number: 4
Adjust the width like a computer monitor. You can do this through the start up menu configuration. You need a code to get in the menu. google it. the grainy pic maybe focal adjustment. should be in the config too. try it. just write down whatever you adjust so you can go back to it. you can also try default setting if you need to. good luck tks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us