What's better Toyota, Honda or a BMW?
Everybody has their own opinion, but I'll share mine

1) nfusion won't support standalone even if broken
2) nfusion dropped nova and screwed over a lot of people
3) nfusion has poor pvr

What can I say bad about kbox
1) Bev-u support is not good from my understanding
2) doesn't have VOD movies yet and nfusion does

As far as channels it's a hard call. Kbox had more channels when N2 was shut down, then nfusion had more channels for the longest time. Right now it's pretty close, but nfusion might have slightly more channels.
If you watch UFC fights or even boxing events, you probably want to go with kbox. Kbox had UFC 101 and nfusion did not have this event.

I own a nfusion solaris and a kbox prodigy and the picture quality of the kbox is better. I do believe channel 455 comes out better on most boxes and friends asked me if I got an HD kbox, because the quailty was so amazing. I never heard this with viewsatt, pansat or any nfusion box I had booked up before.

I'm trying to be unbiased, but you can probably tell that I prefer my kbox over nfusion. The only way I can see getting an nfusion over a kbox is if bev is the most important thing to you or second you do not believe kbox is going to have VOD movies open. I believe they are going to open them, but that's just my belief.

Unlike nfusion, kbox upgraded all their customers who had older boxes that were rumored to be easily cloned. Completely free upgrades to all kbox users, while nfusion ran into the same issue with their nova and instead told people they need to upgrade.
I'm only telling you this so that you make sure if you do buy an nfusion you don't opt for something that might not be around long. Their latest boxes will of course be supported the longest.

The price difference between each kbox is so minor I would go with the newest prodigy.

There's a new K2 that is coming soon and it's rumored to have an HD model, which is another consideration. If HD is important to you and you can't wait for Kbox to release an HD box then nfusion is the way to go.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15842
James Johnaenel: Your analysis and general grasp of the topics is excellent.

Silver Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 315
the synopsis was excellent

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5831
hi guys just got back, it was awesome trip to back home,
i will be busy in few weeks
excellent post james
hi to nydas and daminder

Silver Member
Username: Im5150

Post Number: 116
Thank you

James.

Your review, comments, and opinion was just perfect.

I will order a kbox prodigy.

People like you here make this forum worth coming here for

Thanks again

Username: Ovaisi

Post Number: 1
Hi guys i m new in this forum, i have nfusion and its not working for about 3 months now, one of my friend just got kbox and he is saying that all international channels(indian and pakistani) are working on kbox, what do you guys recomemnd, is it worth it to buy kbox or nfusion will be up soon? my satelite dish is 118. thanks.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15849
Nfusion Internationals are from BEV sattelites - some of the Internationals such as NDTV and Ary Digital would be HD
Nfusion has some from DN International channels but the range is limited.

Bronze Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 69
@ ovais yasin
It wouldn't happen to be an nfusion nova? Because you said it hasn't been working in 3 months and nfusion stopped supporting the nfusion. I believe at one time there was a third party firmware for it, but I am not certain

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10600
ovais

Upgrade Nova to work with solaris file.

here is the file:

http://currentbins.com/nfusion/Nova%20and%20Clones/

Here is the thread which can help you tom make it work fine:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/584442.html

Enjoy!

Username: Xhounddog66

Post Number: 4
Hi James, Regarding nfusio having VOD, big deal. Those channels are constantly freezing. Watching a movie you want to see with freezes for 5 min is very frustrating. If this continues I will be trying a kbox as well. Having a channel that receives UFC PPV would be sweet as well. Just my opinion.

Username: Ovaisi

Post Number: 2
thank you so much for all your help, i have downloaded above file through web uploader and all channels were working, but for some they worked for about 10 mins and gone, nfusion red light is not blinking any more, it just keep saying disconnected.. any thoughts on that.. appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Frobi

Post Number: 407
Nfusion is down

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3278
Down on bev on my nova also

Bronze Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 70
@ ted smith
I didn't know they were freezing a lot. I guess I don't turn mine on that much, but the last time I did it wasn't freezing at all and I watched a movie on it.

A lot of people think a certain channel is the most important, especially some international channels. For me the kbox will be complete once VOD channels are added and not freezing. I haven't experienced much freezing with the kbox, it seems that if there's freezing they will pull the channel out or it's fixed really quick.

Username: Sump

Post Number: 1
Kbox works on B3V and DN
Kbox has most international channels
Kbox has no VOD as of today
Kbox has little or no freezing
It does not matter who you buy your kbox from for warranty, like others

http://www.kboxsales.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help