JVC HD-ILA Lamp Replacement TS-CL110U

Username: Kdliesch

Bakersfield, California USA

Post Number: 1
Hello, I was just wondering is anyone is having the same problem with this TV as I am.. I am mad as hell, I bought this TV for close to $3000.00, 4 years ago and I have to replace the lamp for the 2nd time. If I would have know that I would have to replace this lamp every 2 years I would have never bought this TV.. You would think that if you spent this kind of money on a tv, It would last more than 2 years. Is anyone having the same problem that I am? I am going to get rid of this piece of sh*# and get a TV that I dont have to buy anymore lamps...Can anyone tell me what they think is good TV at a good price and one that I dont have to replace any lamps? Thanks.....

Bronze Member
Username: Tvtroublesolution

San Diego, California USA

Post Number: 12
Hi Kimber,

The thing is the lamps work with mercury gas so they will go out, their lifespan is around 6000 hours but sometimes it could last up to 8000 hours, eventually you'll have to replace it and this happens to all rear projection televisions.

This link gives you tips on how to extend the lamps lifespan, this might help out during your search for a new TV, the link is: http://www.fixyourdlp.com/blog/2007/04/07/how-to-extend-the-life-of-your-dlp-lco s-sxrd-hd-ila-or-lcd-tv-lamp-intuitive-guide/

I hope this helps, take care

Silver Member
Username: Tvshopper

Post Number: 219
What are all these posts? Bot plants? Buy an ad if you want to sell your wares and stop taking up board space. Cheap &^%$%&!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us