Trouble copiying

Username: Foudemusique

Montreal, Quebec

Post Number: 9
i have a video stabilizer and i have no troubles
copiying from dvd player to my dvd recorder and i have another dvd player and another stabilizer
and i cannot copiying almost dvd

Bronze Member
Username: Xol

Post Number: 20
So how can We help you?
What are your stabilizers?

Username: Foudemusique

Montreal, Quebec

Post Number: 10
alex i want to know what can be the problem
and a stabilizer is a box that that disabled
all forms of copyright

Anonymous

Once again. Describe your problem to everybody here. How can We help you if you only know
"i cannot copiying almost dvd"

Unregistered guest
I'm recording from my dvd player to dvd recorder and am going nuts with sync problems - the sound doesn't always match the video. I never have this problem with vhs to dvd-r or satellite to dvd-r. please tell me there's a way to fix this.

jjjhsmith
Unregistered guest
rr

Silver Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 225
Probably copyguard, I am surprised the DVD recorder will let you copy DVDs at all.

jim willis
Unregistered guest
These are unprotected DVDs I'm trying to copy.. although I do have the Sima GoDVD CT-2, which doesn't make any difference as far as synch goes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 228
Are they the wrong format for your equipment, PAL, NTSC? If they are the wrong format then sometimes they play but with audio sync problems. I've been using DVD recorders for 3 years and have never had any problems. What kind of DVD recorder do you have?

Jim Willis
Unregistered guest
Going from a Daewoo DVD player into Samsung DV-R4000 unit -(using basic audio/video cables) Some DVDs I'm copying are copies themselves, others are regular DVDs bought from Wal-mart. I'd say 1 out of 10 discs I burn from DVDs have sync problems, with or without the CT-2. [I've changed cables/ cleaned the player and recorder / tried 3 diff dvd players / pulled my hair out...etc]

Jim Willis
Unregistered guest
In some cases, the first half of the movie is fine.. about half way through the sync goes out.
This happens only when fed through the recorder.

Silver Member

Post Number: 231
I'd wonder about the recorder, Samsung stuff is badly plagued with problems. If still within the exchange time try another one. Even better find another brand, Samsung is very unreliable.

Jim Willis
Unregistered guest
considering the computer route. But I'm not sure where to begin. Got a hp pavilion that plays dvds great- no dvd burner yet though, just a cd-r -I can capture video via dvd-shrink, but I have no idea how to even make a v-cd (I've played with dazzle's "moviestar" program but can't figure it out) I do appreciate your input.

Silver Member

Post Number: 232
I have an HP Pavillion I burn DVDs on constantly, never done a VCD. Office Max has a DVD burner right now for $49 with a $40 rebate. It's a Mad Dog 6 in 1, made by Toshiba. It's on the websight.

Jim Willis
Unregistered guest
awesome deal !! But does a DVD burner replace a cd-writer drive ? Reason I ask is, I only have room for 2 drives -one is a dvd-rom, the other a cd-writer. Can I replace the cd-writer with the Mad Dog and write "cds" as well as dvds on it ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 233
Yes DVD burners do CDs too. I bought one of them but haven't used it, just got it for a backup since I couldn't resist the price. From everything I can find it's supposed to be a good burner. It's only 4X so it's a little outdated, I only burn at 4X anyway to keep errors as low as possible and compatibility high as possible. Don't wait too long or they may be gone.

Unregistered guest
I'm transferring old tapes to DVD and on the last couple (vhs), towards the end of the transfer I start getting a recording error message (26) flashing on screen. I can't tell if it's still recording or not! These are my own tapes I'm copying!!

I paused then continued a few times. What's the problem?

Silver Member

Post Number: 336
DVD media problem maybe? Look in the owners manual, it should give what the numbers mean.

BGUDZXlak
Unregistered guest
tosiba's are known for poor reliablity with nvida video cards and general hardware issues. My suggest is artec dvd rom and pacific digital burners. the matched pair are the best ive ever delt with. Reliable, out of 100 dvd's coppied one might come out bad. And usually its cause the software freezing while copying. dvd copy software is very resourse hungry. benchmark tests ive done with these drives have been more then surprising with consistancy and quality. Always look into product reviews before purchasing any dvd burners.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us