Samsung DLP video issue

Username: Tjhart

Post Number: 1
My samsung DLP P5063 after being on for a minute or so, the picture freezes and I hear a slowing whinning sound followed by a picture freeze. Turning it off and on, does not change the picture, until it is left off for several minutes. Starts up normal with a good picture then it blurs and freezes the picture, the slight unwhinning sound. It sounds from what I can tell like a color wheel is being depowered. Any suggestions?

Username: Scottamb2112

Manor, Tx Usa

I have a Samsung 56 Dlp tv model # HLS5686W.I bought the tv 12/06. The tv has little white dots all over the screen. It started about 2 weeks ago with about 5 dots and now there are over 20 dots all over the screen. They almost look little little stars and some of them are blinking. Has anyone else had this problem? I was told it may be the light engine. Any suggestions would be great!!

Thanks,

Scott

Username: Barassa7

Scott,

I have a Samsung HLS4266W that was purchased about the same time and is doing the exact same thing. I am sure there are others that have experienced the same thing, but I'm surprised no one has responded to you. Have you found a resolution?
Thanks,
Brian
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us