DVD Codes, DVD Unlocks - DVD Region Free!

Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through February 03, 2006HandsetHorror100
Archive through November 23, 2005HereToHelp100
Archive through July 28, 2005tom carbonetta100
Archive through April 27, 2005daniel and laurey100
Archive through March 07, 2005SSGENESIS100
Archive through January 04, 2005Mark Hughes100
Archive through October 17, 2004Kylee100

foolishveryfooish
Unregistered guest
i have a sony 995 400 disc dvd player and I would like to make it region free, can anyone help. thanks

TheCanCan
Unregistered guest
I have a Denon ADV1000 that needs to be made region free. The only people that are helping me solve this are the researchers at DVDEXPLODER. Here is a link to their free page:

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

Their researchers unlock DVD players, recorders, PC DVD ROMS, portables and loads of other devices. Check them out, but post here if you can help me with my player! If you have an unlock problem then post here and I'll try to help you if I have the time. Thanks.

Unregistered guest
We have just bought a bush dvd 2049 multi region dvd
player and can't get it to work with any region other than 2, can anyone help, Thanx.

Anonymous

does anyone have a multiregion/region-free code for an LG DV9823M

Anonymous

please help, I need to unlock my DVD player Sharp HT-CN400DV so my American neice can watch her films when she comes over. Can anyone help?

Unregistered guest
By looking at the posts, I feel no one in this site seems to have got any resolution for their problems. I need to make my SONY DVP NS575P REGION FREE. I have tried various methods. Non seem to have worked. Can someone pls help.
Thanks & Regards...

Unregistered guest
Help!can anybody help with unlocking my pioneer dv-313

Unregistered guest
hi, does anyone know the unlock code for a Sony -DVP-NS50P, cheers

Username: Ronpod

Post Number: 1
Does anyone have the unlock code for the Sony RDR-VX500?

ymk
Unregistered guest
hi, I'm lokking for the unlock code for Memtek:MDP-2020. Does anybody help me?

Steeps
Unregistered guest
A word of caution. It bothers me that many of sites today try to sell their wares with little or no after-sales service. Many of the unlock codes I've had the misfortune of using needed different firmware versions that were never mentioned beforehand - or worse, simply didn't work at all. I tried on numerous occasions to follow up a dud code derived from a prominent site and to date, had zero response from them.
I mention this only because I recently became a member of DVDEXPLODER, a website that actually produced a working code for my JVC HR-HV2! - an unlock I'd been searching for relentlessly. Although the unlock was in fact tricky to implement, the website staff helped me all the way until the player became region free. They're a great bunch of technically minded and friendly people, I assure you. Here's a link to there main page. If you need some serious advice, I'd strongly advise talking to them, as they really know their stuff.
There's a thread on on this board somewhere concerning Ebay DVD code scams that highlights the hit and run attitude of lots of sites. Once you've handed over your cash, you receive a product where 50% of the codes are useless and are laid out by a 10 year old that has difficulties giving simple instructions. Avoid Ebay at all costs, unless all you want is a list of outdated codes backed up with no customer service help by the vendor. And yes, I did give a bad review to the vendor on that occasion.
Just to say, be careful how you handle your DVD player and use a trusted website to make the thing multi-region. I've mentioned a reputable research site here already, let's hope they can keep up the good work.
Please excuse my rant, I've had it up to my here with poor advice and general Internet skulduggery.

Kevin84
Unregistered guest
Is it possible to change the Region of a Sony PS2 Slimline without use of hardware?

Anonymous

Download DVDdecrypter. Put the "wrong" region dvd in your computer. Set Mode Ifo and save the files on your hardrive. Click Tools -> Ifo -> Region Patch and choose your region. Patch all the files it automaticly shows. Burn the files back to a DVD and your done.

Unregistered guest
Very desperately seeking region unlock hack for Toshiba sd430v!

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the unlock multi region code for my LG LM-D6540 Mini HI-FI System?

Username: Rosmuc

Hello. just purchased a Philips DVP3005 here in Ireland. I'll need a code and instructions to play my Reion 1 DVDs I brought with me. It handles my home recorded DVD-R no problem.

Thanks!!

Unregistered guest
Please can anybody help me i got my kids some portable dvd players from America but i need a unlock code to play english films. the dvd player is a T D E 7" PORTABLE I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THESE SO PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP THANKS...

Username: Scrone619

Texarkana, Texas

I have a phillips DVDR615 can anyone tell me how to unlock the codes?

Unregistered guest
Please can anyone help have got a Funai DRV-B2737 DVD/VCR has anyone got the hack for it ?
please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the unlock multi region code for Teac DV-3170k????

Unregistered guest
HELP!!!
I need the region free code for a TOSHIBA SD-3990

Username: Perfectdragon

Geneva, Carouge Switzerland

Hello!
I need help, anyone have the codes for Panasonic RV-20??
Thanks!!!!

Username: Safc

Hey there, i was just wondering if anyone can help me set my Sony DAV-SR2 to multi-region, i would really appreciate any help

Username: Miss_pixie

Uk

can anyone please help me. i would like to set my pye PDV560VR to multi-region, and i would really, really appreciate if someone could help me as soon as possible and if any responses please email me at black_pixie_wings_@hotmal.co.uk

Username: Denisehertsuk

Post Number: 3
any codes for Acoustic Solutions 237 please thanks

Username: Clugo

Reynosa, Tamaulipas Mexico

Does anyone knows the codes for making a sanyo dvd/vhs player a region free?

Username: Tvseries

I need help on region free for my Kawasaki pvs10921. If anyone know the code. Please email me @ tvseries69@yahoo.com
Greatly appreciate your help.

Username: Laura17

hey a lot of people have asked for the codes to unlock the Funai dvd/vcr combi and no- one has ansered

please does anyone kno or have any ideas

my email is lasstokes123@hotmail.com

Username: Sidtwat

Post Number: 2
COULD SOMBODY PLEASE HELP I NEED CODES FOR A TEVION DVP7012 PORTABLE DVD PLAYER AND A BUSH DVD153TV TV DVD COMDI PLAYER COULD U SEND ANSWERS TO sidtwat@hotmail.co.uk any answers would be much appreciated thanx

Username: Orian3182

I think I am more or less screwed on this one but if anyone knows how to unlock a Toshiba DVD/VCR SD-V392 please email me at orian3182@yahoo.com or ill keep checking this site. Thanks guys

Username: Bubstan

CAN ANYONE HELP I've brought my wife couple of christian DVD's in the US (region 1) for her birthday, but they won't play on our SONY DVP-F250 player here in the UK, please help as I'm really not in her good books as she's been after these DVD's for a couple of years, so has anyone got the codes to unlock the regions

please email me at bubstan@ntlworld.com

Your help is really needed thanx

Username: Yeyox

Hi, I have purchased a Home Theater Panasonic model SCHT730 in USA and is great but I have a huge problem, the thing is that I live in Venezuela and I bring the home theater back to my home here in Vzla. from USA and here, all DVD's are coded in REGION 4 NOT 1...And the Home Theater just play DVD from region 1... .. What Can I do? There is a trick to make the Home Theater reproduce DVD region 4 or unlock it for ALL REGIONS? Thanks... Diego

Username: Fmi469

Hi does anyone have a username and a password for dvdexploder?

Please help...

Username: Gillian_unger

i have an Alba 108 and would like to make it usable with all types of dvds. If you know how to do this please e-mail me on gillianunger@hotmail.co.uk. Many thanks

Username: Chintuptl

Hi,
I have Philips DVP 3050v and i could not play any other region beside Regin 1. Could anyone please tell me how to unlock it. My E-mail is Chintu_Patel@hotmail.com

Username: Senrei

I have a TEVION DVD player ... all I can see in identifying codes is:

TEVION ELITE DVD HDD 160 II

If anyone could please help me unlock it to be a multi region, I'd hugely appreciate it.

Many thanks.

lakota@viper.net.au

Username: Oliveirarv

Baltimore, MD USA

Hi everybody!
Does anyone know an unlock code for USA purchased Panasonic System HT-SC-830?
Thanks,
Regina
oliveirarv@hotmail.com

Username: Moviequeen

Lynchburg, Virginia United states

i have a region 1 dvd player and was wondering if anyone could help me out in unlocking it. it is a sony DVP-NS50P please help me thanks

Username: Moviequeen

Lynchburg, Virginia United states

sorry i forgot to put my email adress on the email about he unlocking of the sony dvd player DVP-NS50P it is faithfan18@adelphia.net

Username: Blaquesyren

Texas USA

Hi
I have a sony dvd player model DVP-NS575P. I was wondering if anyone could help me unlock it so i can play dvds other than region 1. Thanks
email addy is destiny0310@yahoo.com

Username: Senrei

I posted here a couple of weeks ago for an unlock code for a TEVION DVD HDD 160 II ... I've since found the code and I'm not sure if this is the done thing or not, I appologise if not, but the unlock code I found and works is:

Region Code Free Procedure For Aldi/Tevion DVD Recorder Model "DVD HDD 160 MKII"

Put in DVD mode
Press OPEN
Press STOP
Press in sequence 734466
Press the down arrow to select '0'
Press ENTER to confirm

Way easy and worked straight away

Username: Alexdaniels996

Hi

Have a Samsung V-5500 DVD/VCR combo that won't play a 'non-regional' disk. If anyone knows the unlock code I would greatly appreciate it

Username: Andy_man

Post Number: 4
For everyone that keeps posting asking for hacks for Sony, Pioneer, panasonics, JVCs and that, I spend ages looking for my model (JVC) and found no free hacks.

I ended up using a special remote and disc from www.multiregionupgrades.com. I think the same is true for Panasonics, etc as they have them listed as well. All that matters to me is that its now multiregion!

Username: Gerwyng

MERTHYR TYDFIL, MIDGLAMORGAN WALES

I HAVE MATSUI MAT 228 MUITI FORMAT DVD IF ANY ONE KNOWS THE UNLOCK CODE I would appreciate it.

Username: Rhinoed

CardiffUk

Anyone got any info on a PHILIPS DVP 520-05 or a
SONY MHC ZX70?Any help would be much appreciated.
e.mail rrhinoed@aol.com

Username: Rlucas

Does anyone know how to setup region code free on Toshiba SD-D393 (combo VCR/DVD) ? Please let me know rlucas2k3@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance. RLucas.

Username: Voslyn

Accra, Greater Accra Ghana

MY KIDS HAVE MISTAKENLY LOCKED MY PANASONIC DVD MODEL NO. SAHT500 AND THEY DIDN'T KNOW THE EXACT NUMBERS OR WORDS THEY USED. SO CAN SOME ONE HELP ME BY TELLING ME HOW TO CLEAR THE PASSWORD. THANK YOU. YOU CAN REACH ON THIS EMAIL voslyn2@yahoo.com.

PATRICK

Username: Raoul_duke

LondonUk

Post Number: 9
This one is going out to Whitney who wants her Sony DVP NS50 made region free. DVDEXPLODER has it listed as one of it's 'popular codes', so I guess they've got that one cracked. I always go there with my technical questions and bother the hell out of them. They don't seem to mind though and seem to have a dedicated customer service.

It might be a good idea to take a deeper look around the site, as it offers an excellent background into the world of DVD codes and hacks. Put it this way, they're very anti-Hollywood, who tell you guys when you can or can't see movie on your OWN player. Thumbs up. I'm a member they've helped, so I'm a little wowed by them. Sorry.

PS. Thanks 'Senrei' for your Tevion update. This is what this site should be all about.

Username: Daisie

Sydney, NSW Australia

Does anyone know how to unlock a Samsung DVD-VCR V6500? Any help would be great.

Username: Jjstargate

Hi I have a sony DVP-NS300,

is there a way to unlock this? my remote model RMT-D126E dose not have any programme numbers as such on it neither dose the dvd player itself... Is it possible to do it another way?

I was told the region unlock code was as simple as pressing 1,2,3,4,5 twice, however I can not press any numbers!

regards
e-mail address -
micro_maddness@hotmail.com if anyone can help!

Username: Escapist

Anyone have the region free code for the Samsung S221? I've tried using the code on videohacks.com and it isn't working.

Escapist_2004@yahoo.com

Username: Nedudgi

audiovox fpe1505dv 15 inch hdtv with dvd player.
Anyone knows how to get it region free, or under what other madel name I can find it?
tnx

Username: Shrek087

Does anyone know have a region free code for a sony dvp-ns76h?

Thanks.

Username: Mete39

Sewickley, PA USA

Post Number: 7
Can anyone help to unlock my DVD Emerson EWD71V5sk ?
e-mail: mete@microserve.us
Thanks.

Username: Gloryb

Sydney, NSW Australia

To unlock the Phillips dvp5100k (make it "region free") here's what you do:
1) First, remove dvd from the player - this process won't work if you have a dvd in the machine.
2) Press "system menu" on your remote.
3) Use your "left/right" arrows to scroll to the "Preferences" page.
4) Type the numbers "135566" and the screen should say the region code - e.g. "Region code 4"
Even though there's no direction or page asking you to enter this code, just do it when you get to the preferences page. It'll work. Trust me.
5) Now, simply use your "up/down" arrows to scroll the number up or down. To make it region free (and therefore able to play dvds from all regions) you need to scroll to "0".
6) Now, simply press "OK" and you're ready to rock and roll!
7) You can turn it off and on again if you really want to, but, ya know, whatever blows your hair back...
Hope this helps. GloryB

Username: Jean123

Well If you are looking for a cheap region free dvd player, i purchased this one just to play my eruopean dvds, its very cheap and works great, beats all the hassle for making my dvd player region free.

Username: Alysson

CuritibaBrazil

Hello folks, I have got a Home Theater Oritron DAV 3102 which I bougth in the US an brought to Brazil. Can anyone help with a code to make it region free.
Thanks.

Username: Snoproblem

Hello, Can anyone help me make my Magnavox MSD124 DVD player multiregional. My email address is sno.problem@btinternet.com Thanks

Username: Ttowel

Adeliade, South Australia Australia

hi. can anyone please help me unlock my LGV8824W dvd/vcr combo player? my email adress is traty021@students.unisa.edu.au or t-towel27@hotmail.com Thanks

Username: Gan

Hey I have a dvd/cassette player, its a Sinudyne SV 15902A and I really need the region hack for it but I cant find it anywhere can someone help me?

Username: Gan

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks.php?dvdplayer=LG+V8824W&hits=200&Search=Search

go here this was all I could find U will have to wait a bit Thao Nguyen ;)

Bronze Member
Username: George12

Post Number: 22
Hello am in the process into buying a dvd recorder or burner, (stand alone) dvd to dvd, vhs to dvd. can anyone recommend me whats the hottes and easy to use product out there that i could buy. thanks

Username: Ttowel

South Australia Australia

thanks heapz Givanni but i've done it already!!!! cheers =)

Username: Ranky

hi, i have panasonic dvd music system model no.
sf - vk80d it does not play region 2 dvds ,how to make it region free ...

Username: Emr

I have a Pioneer DVR-RT500. Anyone know how to unlock the multi-region code? Thanks!

riccola0407@aol.com

Username: Sjrichter

Can anyone help me with the codes for the Tevion DR 2501 region codes? I have tried all the codes for the other models.
Thanks

Bronze Member

LondonUk

Has anybody ever asked a staff member in an electronics shop about DVD codes? They clam right up. It's obvious they've been told to keep their mouths shut about their precious region locked Sony machines.

Username: Phil33

Anyone know of a code for a Teac DVTV5190F?

Username: Andebjo

Someone knows the code for Thomson dth 252E?
bought an imported dvd and my player dont tollerate it...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
You CANNOT make a NTSC REGION 1 SONY PLAYER to multiregion - only Region 2 and Region 4 PAL/NTSC dual format models can be modded.

NOR can you mod them with their own remote, you need to perform the OFA hack, a PDA hack, or use a chipped remote from a dealer such as www.multiregionupgrades.com

And just because a R2 model says its PAL/NTSC, that does not mean it will play Region 1 discs! Region 2 covers Europe/UK (PAL) and Japan (NTSC). nothing else. You have to mod it first. Thats why NTSC only R1 models cannot be modded,t hey don`t have any PAL video support.

Username: Madcowin1080

Hi everyone!
I am looking in help finding a code for the Samsung DVD-HD960

please!!! thax

Username: Madcowin1080

Nevermind folks got the anwser:

Press the Angle button on the Remote Control
2. Press the 4 Button on the Remote Control
3. Press the 3 Button on the Remote Control
4. Press the 2 Button on the Remote Control
5. Press the 7 Button on the Remote Control
6. The phrase HDCP Free should Appear on the On-Screen Display

If it works although it says HDCP Free it apparently Makes the Player Multi Region at the same time.

The HDCP Message is only visible if you are Viewing though Composite ...it does not Appear if you are connected Through HDML.... Although the Hack still works.

Note this also works with the 950 aswell

Username: Derm58

Headford, Qqq Ireland

I just bought an Alba ALCD15DVD1 lcd dvd combi. Can anyone tell me the unlock code and how to make it multiregion. ? Thanks in advance.

Username: Stirling

Hello. Philips DVDR 70/051 anyone please? :-)

poddingtonpeas@hotmail.com

Username: Kusakun

Hi there. I need the unlock region free codes for the JVC XV-N422S & for the XV-N322S if anyone has them please post them or send it to:

looney40@hotmail.com

Username: Giantroad

MiddlesbroughEngland

Hi,
does anyone out there have the code and the instructions on how to make a Toshiba D-VRS3sb DVD Player multi regional ,

cheers

p

Username: Gholla

Hello!
Just bought a Panasonic DMR-ES70V from someone and now i realised that it can not play region 1 DVDs. Please let me know if this can be hacked or made region free..

thanks for ur time!
Gh

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
Diego Garcia Lewin posted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there. I need the unlock region free codes for the JVC XV-N422S & for the XV-N322S if anyone has them please post them or send it to:

No such thing as a handset hack code for any JVC.

You will have to pay either a specialist JVC dealer, or someone like www.multiregionupgrades.com to get this modified.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
Girish posted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello!
Just bought a Panasonic DMR-ES70V from someone and now i realised that it can not play region 1 DVDs. Please let me know if this can be hacked or made region free..

thanks for ur time!
Gh
------------------------------

No Paansonic is "multiregion" out of the box, unless you purchased it from a specialist dealer advertised as such.

You can mod it, but there are no handset hacks with its own remote for this model. Places like www.multiregionupgrades.com can help with this.

Username: Morfjord

Does anyone have the unlock code to make my Phillips combo dvd player into region free. The model is dvp3055v. morfjord@gmail.com

Username: Orangetm

hI TO ALL CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND THE UNLOCK CODE FOR MY JVC TH-A25 DVD HOME CINEMA
E-MAIL ME AT deryck.scott@tiscali.co.uk
thanx

Username: Chlsy8

Does anyone know how to unlock Toshiba SD-K510? Thanks so much! CHLSY8@yahoo.com

Username: Adrianpl

hi need help in unlocking a LG GCC-4320B.
Thanks, my e-mail adrianpl18@yahoo.com

Username: Mrfix

Please somebody HELP!!!!! I want to hack my DVD Samsung p149, if somebody knows how I can do it please write here pva5161189@yahoo.com

Username: Quattro_man

Hi, Anyone have the unlock code for a Toshiba HD-E1, Hd DVD player.

Thanks

Peter

please e-mail me at peter123abcuk@yahoo.co.uk

Username: Nagkumar

Bangalore, Karnataka India

Looking for MAGNAVOX MSD 126 Region Free Unlock Instructions/code. Any directions to have the same is most appricated.

Username: Cpark

Hi,
I am looking for the Multi-region DVD codes for the following TWO Dvd Players.

Samsung V 3500
Samsung DVD R 135

Please Email mtp7@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Tony

Username: Cpark

Samsung V 3500 and Samsung DVD R 135

Please Email mtp7@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Tony

Username: Leondelametro

Hi
I am looking for the multi-region DVD code of the following device.

Thomson DPL912VD

Please send email leon_de_la_metro@hotmail.com

Username: Jamet

Sion, Valais Suisse

font{arial,helvetica,}Hello, How to do to uncode my Panasonic dmr-e85h ? I speak french(Switzerland), but I also understand english or german. Thank you for you help at jd.metrailler@bluewin.ch}

Username: Hpschaaf

Cedarburg, WI USA

I am looking for the region free code for a Toshiba SD3990. All previous codes don't seem to work anymore, must have changed the firmware. Anyone here who could help me?

Username: Hendo750

Hi there
Can anybody help me with the multiregion unlock codes for my Samsung HD-860.
I have loads of dvds from the Uk but now live in Oz so need both regions desperately.
send to phils.zxr@virgin.net
many thanks
Phil

Username: Hendo750

All sorted, Samsung HD-860 is the same procedure as previously posted by some kind person for the
Samsung V7000.

(USE THE REMOTE, AND PERFORM THE SEQUENCE OF ACTIONS AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN)
1. Press the DVD button on your remote (the Samsung logo appears)
2. Press the SUBTITLE button on your remote
3. With your remote enter the code corresponding to your current RC setting: so if you are in Australia (region 4), you enter 76884.
RC 1: 29334
RC 2: 38767(or 57538)
RC 3: 56732
RC 4: 76884
RC 5: 53814
RC 6: 24462

Current RC should be displayed on the top left corner of the screen. (e.g. 04)
5. Press 9 on your remote (Region free)
6. Again press the SUBTITLE button on your remote
7. Open & close the tray TWICE using your remote
8. Power off and then on the unit
9. Enjoy the Region free player

many thanks
Phil

Username: Braineac

Samsung HD850, HD860 & HD950

Make sure the player is switched on, and is at the Samsung logo screen. Also check the tray is shut and that there's no disc in the player.

1. Press the REPEAT button on the remote, followed by a five digit code. This code is different depending on what region your player is *currently* set to:

2.If your player was purchased in Region 1:
Press the buttons 2, 9, 3, 3 and 4 on your remote control, in order one at a time
If it was purchased in Region 2:
Press the buttons 5, 7, 5, 3 and 8 on your remote control, in order one at a time, or, failing that 3,8,7,6,7
For Region 3 players:
Press the buttons 5, 6, 7, 3 and 2 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 4 players:
Press the buttons 7, 6, 8, 8 and 4 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 5 players:
Press the buttons 5, 3, 8, 1 and 4 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 6 players:
Press the buttons 2, 4, 4, 6 and 2 on your remote control, in order one at a time

3. The numbers 01 or similar current region code will be displayed on the top left of your onscreen display

4. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 9 for multi-region playback
NB: The above step may be time sensitive and need to be performed very quickly

5. Open your DISC tray and leave open for 15 secs.

6. After 15 seconds have elapsed, power off your player and the DISC tray will be closed and player shut off.

7. Power on player and it is now set to the new region code you chose in step 4 above

Failing that, please try:

*YOU MUST USE THE STANDARD SAMSUNG REMOTE No. 00054D
1. FIRST SET THE HDMI 'SEL' BUTTON TO 480P, THEN OPEN THE DISC TRAY. MAKE SURE THERE IS NO DISC INSIDE
2. PRESS THE 'INFO' BUTTON, AND PRESS 'NINE' A FEW TIMES UNTIL A NUMBER 9 APPEARS ON THE LEFT CORNER OF YOUR TV DISPLAY
3. TURN OFF DVD PLAYER
4. TURN ON DVD PLAYER
5. YOUR PLAYER SHOULD NOW BE REGION FREE

Username: Atlasair

Is there a site on the net somewhere that will list all the codes without asking for your credit card over the net?

I have either a Philips 704 DVD or an Insignia 100121 DVD player and I just came back from a trip to Australia and brought back a few movies wihtout even thinking the zones would come into play.

Anywhere out there to get the codes on line?

Has anyone tried to contact the manufacturers of the DVD players to ask?}

Username: Tigerk_69

Please PM me or email to TigerK0690@Gmail.com

Thanks.

Username: Prssvicky

Apex hd170 can anyone give me the code to make it multiregion

Username: Bgrego20

LIVERPOOL, LANCASHIRE UNITED KINGDOM

can anyone unlock my samsung dvd E235D HELP

Bronze Member

LondonUk

Post Number: 29
DVDexploder has it listed. Give it a try.

Bronze Member
Username: Dvdhunter

BristolUK

Post Number: 25
RE: DVDexploder - excerpt

The following members have been kind enough to send unsolicited e-mails, happy with our service and generous with their thanks. We'd like to thank them too, as every sign of appreciation makes our work that much easier. It shows we're doing something positive to free DVD owners from the unnecessary and divisive creation of region locked players. Given the chance, we'd like to help you find a DVD hack too. Here are a few random selections from 2006/2007.

They seem a good bunch to me!

Bronze Member

LondonUk

Post Number: 30
Their 'most popular' listing now contains Pioneer AVI hacks. Those machines are totally tricked with hardware blocks. It must be a firmware update disc! Big respect. Keep those big companies on the run guys - and let us watch what we want! Good work 24/7

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 26
I think you mean Pioneer DivX.. where did you get AVI from?? Anyway amd whatever.

Username: Trotter1874

Hi, I have a Sanyo DC-TS788 Dvd Player which is part of a Home Theatre set. I have purchased a dvd from the US but it won't play it. Does anyone know how to recode this system to make it multiregion? Any help much appreciated!

Username: Parker07

UK

I have a Sony SVL D950G1. Can anyone get me the unlock code for the multi regional settings?

Username: Rex86555

Desperate for
panasonic SCHT940
panasonic DVD LS82
thanks in advance
REX

Username: Rex86555

Desperate for
panasonic SCHT940
panasonic DVD LS82
thanks in advance
rex86555@yahoo.com

Username: Baloomoo

hey y'all i have a JVC XV-522, iv been trying to unlock it and it works until u change the numbers!!! any luck? also this DVDREMOTEHACK thing is a pile of rubbish and a waste of time.
My dvd players a region 2 but i have a boxset of region 4 dvds and they work fine (this was before i even knew about unlocking codes)
so would region 1 dvds work?
please get bk to me asap anyone who can help at pinkwafer@hotmail.com

Hi Vicky Marwood ..... I also sent this to your email address listed here.....

Hope it works for you and good luck..

===============================================

JVC XV-522

Converting the player to Multi-Region:

1. Ensure there is no disc in the player's tray.
2. Turn the player off and unplug the power lead.
3. Press and hold Play and Open/Close keys simultaneously on the player and plug the AC cord back in (while still holding the keys down).
4. Release the keys when you see something like VER# on the display.
5. Release the Play and Open/Close keys.
6. Press DVD Menu twice on the remote.
7. When the display reads 000 5858, use the up and down buttons to change the 000 part to 02E.
8. Using Left and Right arrows, change the last four digits to read 0000 for region free, 0101 for region 1, 0202 for region 2 or 0404 for region 4.
9. Press Enter on the player.
10. Press Standby and wait for 5 seconds.
11. Press Standby again - the region is set.

Make DVD playback more stable:

1. Ensure there is no disc in the player's tray.
2. Turn the player off and unplug the power lead.
3. Press and hold Play and Open/Close keys simultaneously on the player and plug the AC cord back in (while still holding the keys down).
4. Release the keys when you see something like VER# on the display.
5. Release the keys and then press 3D Phonic key on the player.
6. When 96KHz appears on the display, the initialisation is complete.
7. Press the power button to turn the unit off.
8. Press the power button to turn the unit back on.

Region Select does not work on all XV-522 players.

Username: Crowlady44

Looking for codes to reset regions to 0 on either a Phillips Model DVP3150V/37 or a Sylvania Model SRD2900. Does anyone know how to do this?

Looking for codes to reset regions to 0 on either a Phillips Model DVP3150V/37 or a Sylvania Model SRD2900. Does anyone know how to do this?

I apologize.... Typo with links... Should read

Step 1. Download and read the pdf here ---> http://www.dvdexploder.com/dvp3050v_37_fur_eng.pdf

Step 2. Download and install new firmware here http://www.dvdexploder.com/dvp3050v_37_fus_eng.zip
It's the factory firmware, but all have stated a region free override

Good Luck

Username: Dutch_crutch

I am interested to know if any one can advise me of the features of Panasonic DMR-ES70V DVD/VCR Recorder. I live in Australia and here the present model which is the DMR-ES35V is being phased out. The DMR-ES35V can record to DVD +/- media & DVD-RAM or VHS Video Cassette. 1 touch record between DVD & VHS Video Cassette or Visa Versa. We are told that the new Model (DMR-ES70V) is not due here for another 3 Months.

I would like to find out what is the difference between our existing model (DMR-ES35V) and the new model (DMR-ES70V).

Can anyone please help me.

Regards Dutch.

Username: Strets

I am looking for a crack for a Portable DVD Player- Philips PET725 or Philips PET775.

Can anyone help- PLEASE!!!

Cheers
Strets

Username: Camarades

Hi there,
I bought a Philip DVD/VCR Player DVP3150V/37 which was locked to region ONE.
Any one can help to provide all region codes for this one.
Thanks

Username: Delmarmoe

I have a Sony CD/DVD Player MODEL : DVP-NS37 which is set for Region 2 is there anyone who can send to me some information on how to make it into a multi regions?
Thank you very much for your help .

Bronze Member

LondonUk

Post Number: 31
Not only have dvdexploder made headway with cracking Panasonic codes, they've also thrown free Internet software into their sign-up package. Great stuff. The NS36 is bound to be cracked soon, even if it means using a One-For-All remote. My advice. Stick to a site that works for you and keeps in touch, rather than buy into static 'start-up' sites or discs. They go out of date very quickly.

I foolishly bought from dvdunl***.com that claimed to unlock the NS36. Guess what, the message when you get when you sign in is 'we're waiting for information on that player'... Don't list it on your crumby site if you haven't got the data to back it up! As I say, stick to the experts.

Username: Bporric

Hi,
I have a problem with a car dvd that I have bought online from a Chinese seller and hope that you can help me to resolve it.

The problem is this: it does not read dvd with european region code and there is not italian language in the menu.

When I want to play a dvd, on the screen appear these words: Wrong Region.

The seller is disposed to change the player, but the restitution is much expensive for me
since I would have to pay a car electrician in order to remove the player and to install the new one (in Italy this work costs above 400
euros!).

I ask you to send me the instructions in order to select the correct code region and italian language.

This would resolve a great problem for me.

I perfectly know that you are not obliged to help me, but I will appreciate very much your help!

Sorry for my bad english...

Biagio
Italy

Post Number: 5
I am a little confused because when I go to that DVD Player link it states right in the description that it is "REGION FREE" ...

Here is the copy from the site..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ISO Two DIN In-Dash Region Free DVD Player / Monitor with Touchscreen. TV tuner. FM Radio stereo. 4x40w amplifier. Has 6 EQ modes, and plays DVD, DVD-R/RW, HDVD, MP3, CD, CD-R/RW, and VCD"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did look around for ChinaVasion brand and was unable to find anything... I think the next step would be to email the company and ask their support team how to change the player back to Region Free..

Good Luck

In fact, the problem is just this: I have acquired the car-dvd because it was Region Free, but - after installing it on my VR - I have verified that it WAS NOT region free!
I have already send a email to Chinavasion, but it was not able to sending the codes to unlock Region Code to me.
I think to have found two chinese factories that made these dvd player: Causestar and Timelesslong. http://www.timelesslong.cn/Simplified/ProductView.asp?ID=67&SortID=33 http://www.causestar.com/prod_dtl.asp?id=217 I have send a email to them, but I have not still received answer.
Do you think that it is possible to find the release codes in order to make Region Free the car-dvd with a software?
How hackers make to unblock the codes region?

I hope that you can understood my bad english.
Please, apologize me for this...

Username: Deebos

hi
can anybody help unlock a shinco sdp-1720
any help much appreciated

"I hope that you can understood my bad english."

rectius (Latin language is better for me...)

..."I hope that you can understand my bad english."

Post Number: 6
Yes Biagio I can see your problem and do not know what your next step should be... Since the seller will not replace the player, will the seller give you a refund?

If the seller is not going to help with the player, then unfortunately you forced to find your own solution. If I were in your shoes and get no replies from any of your emails, I would have the player removed and then try to sell it to recoup some of your money.

If your still wanting a DVD for your vehicle, then I would look to the USA for a DVD Player that is already modifed to be region free.

I wish you luck

damian carroll -- I am able to find other "Shinco" models but not one like you show above...
Here are the models I found...

Maybe try these steps as you may get lucky and might work.

--------------------------------------------------

Shinco DVD-180 / Shinco DVD-8320

1. Press Stop on the remote.

2. Press Setup.

3. Press Still/Step.

4. Enter 123 on the remote.

5. A service menu will now appear enabling you to change the region using the country code 13.

Shinco DVD 380

With DVD in drive make sure DVD is not playing.

Hit [stop] then [set-up] then [pause] then [1] then [2] then [3].

A new menu will popup then you can manually select everything.

Shinco DVD 8320, Shinco DVD 960, Shinco DVD 868

Press Stop on the remote.
Press Setup.
Press Still/Step.
Enter 123 on the remote.

A service menu will now appear enabling you to change the region using the country code 13.

Good Luck

Hi Brain,
the problem is that seller want replace the player but this is a bad solution for me.
To do this I have to pay a car electrician in order to remove the player and to install the new one.
This work will cost much more that a new chinese player.
I think that the right solution is to find instruction to unlock by myself region code.

Another solution is to find a software that unlock region code by dvd or cd... But I don't know if it exist...

I ask: how an hacker unlock a new model of player?

Post Number: 8
I see your problem and am not sure of a solution.. It is too bad that you had to find out the player was not region free until it was installed.

I do not know the solution but to keep emailing the seller or company to hopefully get a reply to either get the codes or a site for getting the codes yourself..

I wish you great luck.

Username: Saiga

hi
can anybody help me unlock philips 5986?
now is region 3.any help much appreciated

thanks

Post Number: 9
Philips 5986?.... is it maybe Philips DVP5986? or Philips HTS or Philips MCD? Need more help with the model.

I think it is probably DVP so here is a couple you can try.

Philips DVP5900

1) Open tray
2) Press 9, 9, 9, 9, ok, 0 (or 0, ok)
3) Press 'play'

The trick is to do it slowly

Philips DVP5980

Open the disc tray
Press System Menu
Go to Preferences
Press 1 3 8 9 3 1 on the keypad of the remote control
With the up and down arrows, set the region code to 0
Press the OK button

Good Luck

hi brain..

yeah, it's Philips DVP5986. Sorry for not putting it earlier.

Thanks so much for the tips. Will try it later

Username: Oldmutha

Canberra, ACT Australia

I have a Philips DVP3050V and I am looking for a multi region code. I have just recently recieved some DVDs from Canada and can't play them on my machine. Can anyone please help me.

Username: S3od

I have sony DVP-NS67P; please help me to make it region free

I've tried on my Philips DVP5986 and it works!

Thank you so much brain!

Post Number: 10
Hey muhammad......... Great news..

Enjoy those DVD's

Username: Angel47my

Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Hi guys,

I have purchased Sony Portable DVD Player(DVP-FX810/R) . Does anyone know how to make my DVD player multi-regional. My player is currently set to region 1. Any help will be appreciated.
My email address: angel47my@gmail.com

Thanks guys :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Hi Callie...

Here is something you can try..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sony DVP-FX810

When you attempt to play a disc from a foreign region, you'll notice:
Player displays "Load Disk" while the DVD spins. After a few seconds the DVD player will display "Wrong Region." However, during a 1 second period before "Wrong Region" is displayed, there's an opening where the chapter select works.

There 'is' a downside, to using the following hack - once the region error is displayed, the DVD player will lock out all controls aside from "Set Up" on the remote.

1. Load the disc into player
2. Power up the player and listen to it spin up
3. Hit 1-enter, 1-enter (or any chapter-enter) at a steady pace
4. The player will skip to the appropriate chapter and begin playing
5. 'Wrong region' will display on the screen and controls will lock out
6. Hit "Set Up" on remote twice to clear the screen

If it does not work, try steps 2-6 again.

It isn't perfect, but it's the best hack around. Since some DVDs insist on going directly to the main menu, the controls are locked out by then.

Quite a few others play happily the main feature on Chapter 1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Luck

Hi Brain

Thanks for the tips, will try it when I get home tonight and will let you know how I go :-)

Thanks hepas :-)

Have a very good day Brian

Hi Brain,

I mean Thanks heaps ..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Your welcome and I hope it helps you out..

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 30
I can confirm that Brain's Sony FX810 hack works on my player. As described, the chapter issue is not a problem, as long as you have a disc that doesn't go directly to the main menu.

Got codes from www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks
Check this page for some good unlocks.

This hack also works on the Matsui DVD-110 and Matsui DVD-122

To convert this player to Multi-Region

1 .Press the Menu button on your remote control

2. Press the 1 button on your remote control

3. Press the 6 button on your remote control

4. Press the 7 button on your remote control

5. Press 1 for Region 1, 2 for Region 2, and so on, or alternatively Mute button on your remote control for All Regions

6. To convert this player for VCD playback

7. Press the Open button on your remote control to open the drive tray

8. Place an audio CD in the drive tray

9. Press the Open button on your remote control to close the drive tray

10. Press the Menu button on your remote control

11. Press the 1 button on your remote control

12. Press the Index (1-All) button on your remote control

13. Press the Open button on your remote control

14. Press the 1 button on your remote control

main page is showing some added services, such as car stereo unlocks - very useful!

Username: Enof

Sagamu, Ogun Nigeria

Does anyone have the unlock multi region code for my LG LM-D6540 Mini HI-FI System ? (delloys@yahoo.com)

Username: Pulsarii

Can anyone help with the unlock code for a MAJESTIC DVX 266 DVD player. Thanks in advance

Username: Nathan_w

could somebody please help me, im tryin to unlock my dvd player, so it play's all region dvds.

its a sony NS355

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Assuming it is a Sony DVP NS355 you can try this..

Sony DVP-NS355

1. Get yourself an appropriate OneForAll Remote Control, featuring the buttons as laid out below:

Set Up Device Remote for Sony

1, Select DVD device on remote.
2, Hold Magic button until DVD button flashes twice.
3, Press 0533

Set Up Device DVD Player

1, Put a disc in player and put player onto welcome screen.

OneForAll Remote:
1, Hold magic button down until DVD button on remote flashes twice.
2, Press 994.
3, Press Magic button.
4, Press 1891. '001891' for some remotes. The 00 prefix may have to be added to all steps when re-programming numbers.
5, Repeat steps 1 to 3, then press 2552.
6, Repeat steps 1 to 3, then press 0953.
7, Repeat steps 1 to 3, then press 2214.
8, repeat steps 1 to 3, then press 0795.
9, Remove disc from the player, then put player on stand by (Turn off your machine via the remote)
10, Press 12345 (success will be displayed and comes out of stand by.
11, Press 12345 (player goes into stand by and your player is now region free).

YOU CAN ONLY NOW CONNECT YOUR PLAYER TO YOUR TELEVISION BY SCART LEAD AND NOT AV CABLE OR IT WILL PLAY IN BLACK AND WHITE.

Hope this helps and good luck

Username: Anonimo10

Hi, I have a JSI DVD player Model JS5001 can any1 help me to unlock it. Need procedure to make region free or region 1 & 2.
I have browsed some web site with no luck.

Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Sorry...... but I am unable to find anything for any JSI DVD...

Username: Psk

Hi
I want unlock region code for Audiola - DVX2010. Could some body please help me?

Username: Cuffe

I bought a PHILIPS DCP750/37 from america and i cant play DVD's because of the region code. Can you help me....

Username: Snoproblem

Girlfriend just got Insignia DVD player NS-1UCDVD. Can anyone provide unlock hack to make it region free. Would get me lots of points for my new relationship.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Hi Frank...... I am all for getting points in the bank but I did not find anything specific for your model listed... Below is a list of all the Insignia DVD Players I found.. Maybe you can try these and see if any help unlock it..

=========================================

Insignia I-PD1020

1. Turn on the machine and open the disc drawer.
2. Press setup and enter the preferences menu
3. Press 2 2 5 4 2 2 on the remote
4. Press the left arrow and then the down arrow (the menu navigation keys) - A box with your current region will be is displayed.
5. Press the 10/0 key - the box should read "Region Code 0"
6. Press Play - the box should disappear.
7. Press Setup to exit setup.

Insignia I-PD720

Power on (left side of unit) and press "open" to flip open the disk door before it starts playing

Using the remote (RC-1700A)

1. Press SETUP
2. Navigate to "preferences", but don't select it
3. Press 2, 5, 2, 3, 1, 5, LEFT, DOWN

A window appears displaying the current region code

4. Press the "10/0" key
5. Exit the hidden menu by pressing SETUP

Insignia IS-DVD1001

Press "Setup"
Go to "Lock"
Press 0 seven times.
Press "Return"

A message will tell you that your machine has it has been unlocked

Insignia IS-PD040922, PD101351, PDCA102702 & PDDVD7

1. Power on,
2. Open DVD player disc tray
3. On the remote control press the SETUP button
4. Press the right key on the remote 3 times,
5. The preference page will show up - press 9-6-5-3,
6. Use the up/down key to select the Region; 0 = all regions.

Insignia IS-PDVD10

1. Power on
2. Open disc tray with no disc inside

With remote control:
3. Press Setup
4. Select Preferences
5. Enter 253135
6. Press Left Arrow
7. Press Down Arrow
(you should be seeing "REGION CODE 1" now)
8. Press 10/0 to set REGION CODE to 0
9. Press Setup (and it's done!)

Insignia NS-7PDVD & NS-8PDVD

1. Power on player with no disc inside
2. Press open on the player
3. Press SETUP on remote control. You'll see a General Setup Page on screen
4. Press the right key 3 times to select the Preference Page.
5. On the remote control press 9653
6. Use the up and down keys to select the Region, Select 0 for all regions.
7. You may need to apply this hack after every session.

Insignia NS-DRVCR

1. Press the "Home" button on your remote control
2. Navigate to Start and press "Enter"
3. Scroll down until the LOCK is highlighted
4. Press "0" (zero) 8 times
5. A message will display that the player is region-free!

Insignia NS-DVD1

1) Remove disk (if any) from the player
2) Turn the player off
3) Turn the player on
4) Open tray
5) On remote press 9-7-3-5
6) A box should appear on the screen with a region number inside (1
for players sold in USA)
7) Use Up and Down arrow keys on the remote to select desired region
(0 means region free)
8) Press Enter on the remote. Tray should close.
9) Enjoy

Insignia NS-VDVD1

1. Push Setup
2. Push the right arrow to highlight "Preferences". You may have to select it.
3. Press "1379."
4. Push the down arrow to change the current setting to "0" for All Regions.
5. Push "setup" or "enter" to save.
6. You may have to do this every time you use a foreign disc.

Good Luck on both counts (new girl and Player)

brain...

:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Sorry to PSK and Robyn..... I could not locate anything for your listed players..

:-(

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 38
RE: dvdexploder.com testimonials - excerpt

The following members have been kind enough to send unsolicited e-mails, happy with our service and generous with their thanks. We'd like to thank them too, as every sign of appreciation makes our work that much easier. It shows we're doing something positive to free DVD owners from the unnecessary and divisive creation of region locked players. Given the chance, we'd like to help you find a DVD hack too. Here are a few random selections from 2006/2007.
They seem a good bunch to me!

Thank you 'brain' for your help on this board.

Username: Theunlocker

England

FAO: Mark Harris

I'm flagging this on all the related 'dvd unlock' message tags as a big thank you to the team - they made my awesome Pioneer DV-676A region free. I beleived this to be nigh on impossible, but the team came through with the information I needed.

Thank you so much and Merry Christmas you guys. I'm so pleased I made the extra effort to contact DVDExploder, as I've wasted $$$ on sites that have yet to get back to me regarding the simplest of enquiries.

Please don't get sucked in by one page 'adverts' offering you a service, you can bet, are trash. Take a good look at their site and you'll see it's been put together with the 'end user' in mind.

Thanks again - I'll now be able to watch a batch of cheap imported discs over the Christmas period with my family.

Username: Polaroid2000

Can anyone help me unlock my Polaroid 2000 to be region free?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
HI Patrick..... You can try this

Polaroid DVC-2000

1. Open the disc tray
2. Press SETUP, Preferences, 1, 3, 6, 9

Good Luck

Username: Polaroid2000

When I open the tray, press setup, preferences, 1, 3, 6, 9, I get a gray screen that says:

Version 03.01.05.06
Subversion 00.00.04.01

It gives me no more instructions, so I press enter and it returns to the screen, but still does not play my DVD.

Username: Drew333au

Can anybody help me???
I just had a Samnsung DVD-SH853 given to me for Christmas, living in Oz its set to region 4, but I can't watch the DVD's a friend has sent me from Canada. Can you help me multizone it???

Username: Charles55

Can anyone help me unlock my Panasonic DVD-S29LA-S to be region free?
My e-mail is ccartamil@yahoo.com.ar

thank you very much.

Bronze Member
Username: Theunlocker

England

Post Number: 11
FAO Paul Simpson:

Although region free models 'can' be bought, you have to look closely for them. High-street retailors generally won't stock them, as they're 'not given the choice' by their stockists.

This is down to trade restrictions forced on DVD manufacturers by movie studios (a conspiracy), enabling the big boys to control movie release dates to maximise profits, squeezing every $ from every region in the world.

This form of trade restriction is technically illegal - you don't have region issues with your microwave oven do you? Think about it.

Username: Stonefreezer

Vancouver, British Colu... Canada

does anyone know the code for toshiba sd v395

Username: Wassuup

Panasonic A120 and New Blu Player LG BH200
Thx.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
This is what I found for your model ..... Hope it helps

Brain

Panasonic A112 / A120

How to converting the above players to Multi-Region:

1. Firstly, make sure there is no disc in the tray and that the tray is closed.

2. Press Stop.

3. Press Stop.

4. Press Setup.

5. Press 3, 8, 8, 8 and 3.

6. Press your desired region number.

** Converting the above players to Multi-Region if the above does not work:

1. Email or write to Panasonic service department and ask for the DVD service Disc No.2

All of the relevant information will be supplied.

2. For disabling Macrovision follow the same steps and replace code 3192 to 3193 after you have done the multi-region upgrade.

3. Note This discs works with the new RA players as well.

Username: Beriswybsj

Can anyone help me unlock my Sanyo dvd-hp58 to be region free?

Username: Lindskou34

Aalborg east, Nordjylland Denmark

hi i am looking for a way to make my dvd player:Sony HCD-DZ110 code free, can anyone help

Username: Niliross

I have a SONY DVP-NS700P and would like to make it multi regional.
PLEASE HELP !!
Thanks, Nili

Username: Tigerk_69

Username: Mrscoops

Can anyone please help me unlock my JVC XV N212S dvd player? I bought Death Becomes her the other week and can't watch it as it is region 2! haha silly me!

Username: Ringosmith101

Hey guys and gals.....anyone knows how to decode my DAEWOO DE DVD VCR COMBO I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT REGION FREE

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Ringo maybe try this......

1. You may have to press 'Setup'. On the system information screen type 1101. This will add a region setting to the bottom of the list. You can change this to 'FREE'
2. Type 0 for region FREE or 1-6 to set to a region.

Good Luck

Username: Cricardov

Cartagena, Bolivar Colombia

Hi, I just bought a Panasonic SCPT760 Home theater in USA but I need it to be region 4 (latin america). Please anyone knows how to unlock it?

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 46
Hello ECoustics members! Just a reminder to all DVD owners having difficulty unlocking 'stubborn' players.

I'm sure you've spent a good few hours trawling the Internet for region codes, but there's an easy way to make your system multi-region without having to plough your way through trashy websites - and transform your equipment quickly.

Why not drop an e-mail to the team at DVDExploder and see what they can do for you? No hassles, just make an enquiry and let them get to work while you relax.

Simply send an e-mail and you'll be minutes away from watching that backlog of foreign films you've been itching to watch!

Hi everybody
I still looking for the Panasonic SC-PT760 unlock codes (Region 1 and need it multizone). I became member of dvdexploder but the model is not there.I hope their team find a way to help me soon. Please if anyone knows where and how the get it please e-mail me.

cricardov@hotmail.com

Username: Gwoggiegwog

Potchefstroom, North West South Africa

Please can someone give me the region free code for the LG-TH252SC. Thanks. Please mail to maritzburggreg@gmail.com

Username: Elen73

Please can someone give me the region free code for the TOSHIBA SD-47HKSR. Thanks. Please mail to ezidrou@gmail.com

Username: Moanaman

Hi

Could anyone please give me a region free code for Sony SLV-D985P

Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Hi Andrew...

All I found was the following... Your particular model is not listed, but the steps may still work and worth a try.

Good Luck..

Brain..

Sony SLV-D100, SLV-D300P, SLV-D900 & SLV-D900GS

1. Turn on player with no disc inserted and the tray closed
2. Enter the following code into your remote: Subtitle - 3 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 7
3. Your current region setting will appear on your TV screen
4. Press on remote: 9
5. You should now be region free

*If at any point a circle with a slash through it appears on-screen, ignore the icon and proceed with the sequence.

i. This code needs to be entered with the player in 'Standby'.

ii. If, after entering the code your player plays in black and white, change the line-out option from 's-video' to 'rgb'. Here's how to do it:

1. Press 'setup'
2. dvd options --> enter
3. screen options --> enter
4. dvd video out: RGB Line --> enter
5. Your menu screen should change to a different colour set.
6. Leave the setup menu and play your selected dvd.

Hi Brian,
I´m still looking for the Panasonic SC-PT760 unlock codes (Region 1 and need it multizone). I became member of dvdexploder but the model is not there. Several months have pass and no luck yet. Please help me with a similar model to give it a try.

Username: Annamc

Hey Brain, any chance you know the unlock code for the TEAC DVTV3401

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Hi Anna...

Not that one in particular, but here are some you can try that may work..

Good Luck

Teac DV-3120 / DV-3150 / DV-3170 / PL-D1400

1. Open the disc tray
2. Press SETUP
3. Press VOL+, VOL-, VOL+, VOL-
4. Select region (255 = codefree)
5. (Press ENTER)
6. Close tray

Teac DV-3300

1. Open tray
2. Press REPEAT
3. Enter 9, 5, 2
4. Press REPEAT
5. Enter the region you want (0 = multi-region)
6. Press REPEAT
7. Power off

Teac DV-3500

1. Open tray
2. Press SETUP
3. Enter 9, 3, 0, 1, 0
4. Press STEP, SHUFFLE, NEXT
5. Close tray
6. Power off and on again

Teac DV-3800 / DV-3800VK

1. Open tray
2. Press SETUP
3. Enter 9, 2, 1, 0
4. Select region (0 = multi-region)
5. Press SETUP

Teac DV-4000

1. Open the tray
2. Press SETUP
3. Press RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT
4. Enter 1, 3, 7, 9
5. Enter 0 for multi-region
6. Press SETUP
7. Close the tray
8. Turn the player off

Username: Jeb269

Hello! would someone please help me unlock my DVD Sony DVP-NC60K? It wont play region 2 DVDs... I'd really appreciate any help you can give. Pls either respond here or email eduardobozo@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you!

Username: Annamc

Thanks brain,
I'll give it a try when I get home on the weekend
Cheers x

Username: Pica

I have a Matsui DVD3286E and a Panasonic DVD DMR-ES35V can anyone help me make them region free?
Please use this e-mail o.anor@hotmail.com Thank you.

Username: Wuj_stach

Please PM me.

Thanks

Username: Newuser2009help

does anyone have the code for DVD player TOSHIBA SD1800, to set to multi region (0)??
thanks!

Bronze Member

Sorry, but there is not much on these models...... I did find something for the Toshiba SD1700 that you can try the steps below as it may work for your 1800..

Put DVD into player - wait for regional code violation screen to appear. Once this happens press the M (Memory) button on your remote control. Then press 1 for Title 1 and press play on the remote. This will over-ride the regional code violation detection menu and you can watch the movie etc by entering the fwd on the remote control and change chapters etc by using the T (Title/Chapter) button on the remote control)

Good Luck

Username: Sunshipballoons

does anyone have an unlock code for the magnavox msd 126?
please and thanks
applex_xcore@yahoo.com

Username: Moreorless

hi, i have DVD player Memorex MVD2045, and i want to unlock it to region free, anyone help please.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
moreorless

the only codes I found for the Memorex player was for model MVD2042.... hopefully it is close enough that these steps will work..

Memorex MVD-2042

Try the following sequence with both the disc tray open and closed

1. Press the 'OPEN/CLOSE' button on the DVD remote
2. Tap in 9735
3. Select desired Region Code using the cursor keys
· 1 for Region 1
· 2 for Region 2
· 3 for Region 3
· 4 for Region 4
· 5 for Region 5
· 6 for Region 6
· 0 for ALL Regions
4. Press ENTER to confirm
5. Load a disc to test. You may have to switch the player on and off first

Good Luck
Brain

Username: Moreorless

Thanks Brain. I tried the code, but it didn't work for MVD 2045.

Username: Cinders

Hi. I have a Logik L22LIDI9 digital tv/dvd, is it possible to make the DVD player multi regional? Hope someone can help! Thank you, Cinders

Username: Archive

I stumbled upon a text about how to remove region code from DVD ...http://dvdrippingsoftwares.com/convertdvd/remove-region-code.html

Username: Elisabeth

Hi I have a Mac labtop with a DVD player App Version 5.0.3, I would like to make it a region free player can anyone help me?

Username: Silvercthulhu

I have a Sylvania DVL 700E which needs to be made region free. Any/all help would be immensely appreciated! Many thanks, in advance!

Username: Gpvecchi

Hi, I need region code for JVC KD-AVX44 (dvd version is 0268). Thanks!

Username: Zolingen

MY KIDS HAVE MISTAKENLY LOCKED MY PHILIPS DVD MODEL NO. DVP5980 AND THEY DIDN'T KNOW THE EXACT NUMBERS OR WORDS THEY USED. SO CAN SOME ONE HELP ME BY TELLING ME HOW TO CLEAR THE PASSWORD. THANK YOU. YOU CAN REACH ON THIS EMAIL zolingen@yahoo.com

zolingen

Username: Haruishot0101

anyone know how to unlock a Audiovox FPE1505DV? I want to set it to region 2. thanks to anyone who can help!!
send the answer here please --> haruishot0101@aim.com

Username: Jerkin

I think you can copy the dvd movies to pc firstly, then convert to other format that your device is compatible.
http://drm-removal.net
http://drm-removal.net/drm-converter.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us