Problems burning

Anonymous

I am having problems burning a dvd. I have successfully done it before, but don't remember what I used as software. Since that time, I reformatted my hard drive, so the problem could be anything.
I am using shrink to read the dvd and put it in an .iso file. Then I tried two different software to put the image on a dvd-r disc.
I tried nero (trial version) and I think Clone DVD and I keep getting as a result a burned cd with contents showing "track1", and exploring my drive with windows explorer the content of the drive with the disc in it shows music cd.
Do I have a problem with missing or wrong driver, or am I screwing up somewhere else?
Any ideas? Or anyone know any good freeware that will help me make this process easy?
Like I said before, I did manage to successfully copy a dvd before.
thanks,
Marc

Unregistered guest
I have a motorola dct6200/dct6208 I am renting from mediacom cable i am interested in retreiving the movies off the harddrive so I can burn them to disk and save and not run out of room on the internal harddrive does anyone know how to transfer the movies to my pc? email me if you can help please

Anonymous

Best thing for you to do is start off here :
http://213.83.55.226/index.php?s=bf27edd68b2543a679704ae95f4221a5&

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us