Mitsubishi or Vizio

Username: Looooby

Carlsbad, CA USA

Post Number: 1
My Panasonic Projection tv which we inherited with our house finally bit the dust so we decided to go and buy a new hdtv. With very little research we ended up purchasesing a Mitsubishi lt-46144 for $1500 (this was a heavily discounted price). I'm not sure about the picture as on regular tv it sometimes looks blurry which might be why it was discounted. Does anyone know if there is much difference between the Mitsubishi that we purchased and an inexpensive Vizio which is what we are thinking exchanging the lt-46144 for?
I have absolutely know idea about televisions and would really like some unbiased advice!

Username: Otis857

Glendale, Az United States

Post Number: 3
You should google Mitsubishi TV problems before you buy a Mitsubishi DLP TV. I bought one 4 years ago and am having problems now. I bought it based on great specs back then and their former reputation for reliability. But when I first had the problem and checked into it, I found that I am just one of many, many people with the same problem and a host of others. Just food for thought. Dont take my word for anything other than a frustrated customer, but do some research and I'd like to hear what you come up with. Cause it looks like Im in the market for a new TV too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us