Samsung picture problem!

Username: Bcb97

Starkville, Ms USA

Post Number: 1
Everytime I turn my tv on now when it hasn't been on for a while, a half and half picture is on. On the left side the picture is clear and normal but on the right side the picture is a milky foggy color over the picture. After about ten minutes or so it goes away and is normal again. I also feel like my tv isn't as clear as it used to be. I've been given the run around by Samsung on the phone and they keep telling me a tech will be contacting me but no luck yet. My warrant ends soon and I need this fixed now!!

Bronze Member
Username: Levelzero

Post Number: 22
See if you can find a nearby Samsung approved repair shop to come out and take a look at the set before the warranty runs out. When you call, just ask if the shop do warranty repair work for Samsung.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 3802
As long as the problem is documented before the warranty expires, you're good. The repairs don't have to be done before the warranty expires. Call Samsuck and get a case number that you can reference if the warranty expires.

Username: Bcb97

Starkville, Ms USA

Post Number: 2
The problem is that I live in a small town thats not around a repair center thats in their archives. So the repair center would have to drive 30 min to and hour just to look at my tv. I do have a case number also. I just hope its not a major problem.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 3804
I had a repair guy drive about 40-45 miles to work on a Sony TV I had. Sony was pretty easy to deal with. I don't know about Samsung.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us