What can i do?

Username: Lenny_needs_cable

California

Post Number: 1
ok i just moved into an apartment and installed with the only cable company in town. i have 2 hdtv's so i got hd channels and dvr. now my problem is that since these are older apartments there is no cable hook up in any of the bedrooms ( i have a 2 bedroom apt). so the livingroom tv works fine and all but how in the world do i get cable into my main bedroom?

i asked the technician that came in to install my cable and he said that the cable company cannot install new plugs or whatever they call it (the outlet where the cable comes into the apt from)

he did however say that i could get a splitter. so i went out and bought a $7 2 way splitter and i unplugged the main cable (connected to my hdtv in my livingroom) and connected the splitter to the wall and then plugged in the 2 cables ( one from the bedroom and one from the livingroom tv)
and in the bedroom i only get about 5 channels from the 150 channels i have on my livingroom tv. and from those 5 channels they are all fuzzy.

i dont mind not getting hd channels OR dvr. i just want basic cable on my tv in my room. i even asked if i could pay for another box but he said there was nowhere to plug it into. so any help with this matter would be appriciated! please!

Username: Lenny_needs_cable

California

Post Number: 2
anyone?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts