P46810LV RCA Rear Projection TV

Username: Trizz

Post Number: 1
hello all,

i have a P46810LV RCA Rear Projection TV and i recently got my tv repaired, it had the on/off problem. I had to take the chassis out of the back of the tv and bring it to the shop, when i brought it home and put it in and turned it on, the picture was all distorted and stuff, i fixed the picture and did the convergence to make the picture clear. The picture is fine and clear but i cant seem to get the picture centered all the way? If anyone would please tell me how to center the picture in the front of the tv please do. The picture is only off by like an inch on the front of the screen but it still cuts off some of the writing and stuff on the right side of the tv, and it also cuts off some of my dish tv guide. Please help me and thank you for your time.

P.S. i did not have this problem before i took it to the shop.

Post Number: 2
Also, when i go to the menu<screen<adjust projection TV from the remote and go to the green centering it looks like it just needs to be pushed up a bit further on the right side of the chassis and it would be perfectly fine, but i cant push the chassis any further in. Its like the chassis is in crooked but its not, i checked and its in how its supposed to be? please help :-) thanks again

Silver Member
Username: Ovadoggvo

Post Number: 127
Tizz,
The problem you are discribing can most likely be adjusted in the service menu of our TV. I don't have the instructions for the service menu for that model, but i'm sure the adjustment si there.

Post Number: 3
would anyone know the instructions for the service menu? i have no idea what it is :-(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us