Advice For buying a new HDTV

Username: Bhay99

Post Number: 1
I have a budget of $500-$1500 that i want to spend for a new HDTV with a very good picture quality.....i have been looking at the Zenith 27' C27V36(http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1060003352193&skuId=5913283&productCa tegoryId=cat03003&type=product)
and was wondering if this is a good buy for the price. I only need a 22'-30' TV since it's for my bedroom and would use to to watch a lot of sports in HDTV. If the Zenith is not a good buy i would rather get a LCD HDTV, so which of those would be best for my price range?....thanks

Ted H.
Unregistered guest
for the price this would be a good tv. only problem I have heard of is buzzing from the speakers even when volume is turned down. Some say it's loud, others say can't hear if past four feet away. fyi on remote, if zenith codes don't work on cable box, etc use LG codes since LG owns zenith. hope this helps

Username: Marmaduke

Birmingham, AL Usa

Post Number: 5
Advice re: HDTV with normal DirecTv receiver. If I got an Akai or Samsung widescreen HDTV, could I use my present Hughes DirectTv receiver. I am aware of not getting HDTV, but, would the stations I am now receiving display OK.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us