Want to buy 32-35" tv what best for the buck-cheaper the better

Anonymous

My 27" inch just blew.Its old and served us well.Goodbye old freind!Only have so much cash at hand yet see alot of 32-35" TVs at pretty low prices.Can anyone tell me which 1 will be the best bang for my buck.Also have 5 year old that must watch cartoons.Help

Bronze Member
Username: Maximo

Post Number: 17
I have a sony wega 32fs100 which is 32" non-hdtv. I've had it for over a year and really enjoy it. The picture quality is amazing for movies and the colors are great for cartoons. I'm stating all of this in the context of a budget. This tv doesn't cost a lot at least compared to when I bought it. If you are looking for best bang for buck in the area of Hdtv, there are a lot of choices to pick from. For either one, visit www.cnet.com for additional help.

The sony includes a 3 line comb filter which is standard for most tv's in this class. Another great addition is v-compression or 16:9 mode. If you don't care to make the picture smaller on dvd's, it really improves the clarity of the picture. It actually adds 200 lines of resolution in 16:9 mode.

Many would suggest that you go ahead and purchase a HDTV because of the new standards of HD programing. The choice is up to you.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us